OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Knox couldnā€™t wait to help with rose deliveries again. Participating the previous year had been fun and had allowed him to feel as if he were finally an official Hogwarts student and he hadnā€™t been happier, he assumed participating in another year would bring him the same happiness, and immediately headed to the great hall to begin delivering his roses as the day began. The first recipient was a person named Ronald Lazarao and Knox stood at the entrance to the great hall, trying to pronounce the personā€™s surname correctly as he called out to them. ā€œRonald Lazarao! Is there a Ronald Lazarao here?ā€ Knox called with the yellow rose in hand, looking around to see if anyone reacted to the name.​

Ronald was shocked and wave a person that called his name, and his cheek blushing, someone gave to me a Yellow Rose and ask 4th year Gryffindor guy, what the meaning of yellow roses and I dont have idea for this roses and, I want to thank the person that give it to me, Ronald laughing earlier because many students dont pronounce my surname but its okay, I think that's my treadmark, person that hard to tell surname someone secure for this title is me.

Last edited:
Knox smiled when someone waved nearby, and he soon approached and offered the yellow rose to him. ā€œHappy valentineā€™s day!ā€ He said happily, making sure the note was attached to the rose. ā€œYou must have a really good friend, since they sent you a yellow rose.ā€ Knox added, still smiling as he waited for the boy to react.​

Dear Ronald,

Thank you for becoming one of my first friends at Hogwarts, I hope to see you more often. -Hildegard

Ronald has a new learning today the meaning Yellow Rose (Friendship), Ronald said thank you Knox, for the delivering of rose and ready to read the note attach in the yellow rose, Ronald smiled because one of his close friend give it to me, and said to my self I will be said thank you of appreciation for my real friend and I walk and come back at common room.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back