Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
When Alice had to decide on where to ask Blake to meet her, she had settled on the rosebush near the lake after considering it for a moment. The two of them were growing closer, and there was just something so romantic about taking a walk together surrounded by roses. She was starting to really like Blake, and she thought he liked her too. He'd been very sweet to her at the Yule Ball, and had been a great date at the Valentine's Dance. It was easy to forget he was actually in the year below her, as he seemed so confident and sure about what he was doing. Alice had only dated one boy before, but Phineas had been entirely different to Blake. Blake didn't seem to be embarrassed to tell her nice things, and she really enjoyed that about him. Her heart was fluttering as she waited for him near the lake. She looked forward to spending more time together.

Today, Blake was gonna seal the deal. He had told Tyler he was going to make the Minister's daughter his girlfriend, and that was exactly what Blake was gonna do. Alice Holland was pretty, popular, powerful, the perfect combination to make a perfect girlfriend to show everyone how cool he was. Plus she was older, showing Blake's maturity compared to his classmates. Their last date had been perfect, Blake had made absolute sure of it, and now all he had to do was ask. There was no way Alice would say no. He grinned as he approached the Hufflepuff in the roses, wishing he had thought to pick one for her. It was fine though, Blake could totally save this. "Finally found the prettiest flower in the garden." He said with a suave smile, reaching for Alice's hand.

Alice beamed at the sight of Blake as he approached, noticing, not for the first time, how handsome he was. His words made her laugh, and she took his hand and squeezed it. "You always say these sweet things, do you spend all night coming up with them or are you just naturally that smooth?" She teased him gently, a slight blush on her face. "Thank you." She added, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "I thought we could take a walk here. I like the gardens a lot, but there's something nice about the rose bush as well..." She smiled a little. "Somehow I'm still not tired of roses after Valentine's day." She joked lightly.

Last edited:
Blake laughed softly at Alice noticing his charm right away. "I guess I'm just inspired by your beauty." He said with a carefree wink, squeezing her hand back. His grin only brightened when she leaned in to kiss his cheek. This was too easy, anyone who said it was hard to get a girlfriend was an idiot. "A walk sounds perfect." Blake smiled, letting Alice lead the way around the garden. Blake had never really spent any time here, but he nodded as if he agreed when she mentioned still enjoying roses. "I totally get what you mean." He commented, trying to be vague without being suspicious, keeping his eyes on his date the whole time.

Alice giggled at Blake's next words. It was sweet, if a bit corny. Alice had the idea that Blake might look these sorts of lines up in preparation for their dates. It was a sweet idea, that he'd go through so much effort for her. "Oh hush." She said gently, but she was grinning. She enjoyed walking around the rosebush with him, glancing his way. "I don't remember if I thanked you for the rose you sent. It was really sweet." She said hesitantly. "So... thank you."

Blake chuckled softly when Alice shushed him, enjoying her smile. It was obvious that he was crushing this whole getting a girlfriend thing. Nice. This was too easy. He smiled warmly as she thanked him, shaking his head with a modest laugh. "I was happy to send it." Blake smiled, meeting Alice's eyes. "Someone as beautiful as you deserves all the roses in the world." He paused as if he was nervous, glancing away before looking at Alice, hoping the show of nerves would make him seem more appealing. "And I hope someone as beautiful as you would be interested in a boyfriend like me...?"

Alice laughed as he said she deserved all the roses in the world, feeling a surge of affection. It was nice to have someone say such sweet things, it made her feel very special. "Oh, I felt like I definitely handled all the roses in the world last valentine's day." She said lightly, trying to joke about it a little. "But thank you... you say the nicest things." She noticed he looked nervous, and wasn't sure what to make of it.But then he asked if she would want him as a boyfriend, and her eyes grew wide. Alice immediately took his hand to reassure him. "I... I would like that, Blake." She said, smiling shyly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back