• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Romance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Kain

father 🎉 live for the experiences
Messages
1,412
OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Age
9/2009 (54)
Okay well it's that time again xD I'm looking for another possible girlfriend for Robert. He's 15, and a Gryfindor. He's quite a charmer, known to be sweet, a kind friend, and fun :p I don't mind what house they are in, although i would prefer them to be in years 3 or 4 please :)
 
I has Ally Crysin ... I don't know if you would like her, she's in slytherin and a bit cruel but she has a scene of humor and all. Sometimes kind and sweet, sometimes not.
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top