Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
2 Yellow for @Ajaccio Skey, open after

Katy had been told to 'look out for the kid on the skateboard' while trying to hunt down Ajaccio Skey, and she had to admit he was hard to miss once she'd spotted him. "Hey, cool board," She said happily, stepping out of his way as he trundled past her down the corridor. "Oh! Wait up though, I've got some roses for you," Katy said, hurrying after him. "Assuming you're Ajaccio and there's not some other kid on a skateboard cribbing your ideas," She added after a beat.

Ajaccio had been using the time after he'd finished giving out his own roses to relax. He didn't have any plans for the celebration that evening so he was using the time to relax. He was riding down the fifth floor corridor when he rolled past someone who complimented his skateboard. He grinned though they likely didn't see it, though they asked him to stop, so he did, pushing the roses in hair more firmly into the unruly birds nest of his hair. "If you see them, tell them I'm coming for them" he joked with her laughing slightly but he held out his hand to her in greeting, "but, yeah, I'm Ajaccio or Ajax,"

Katy took Ajaccio, Ajax's hand, giving it a quick shake, trying not to laugh at impressive collection of hair roses. "I'm Katy, nice to meet you," She said before grabbing the two yellow roses for him. "And I come bearing gifts," She said, holding them and the notes up. "Though I gotta say it looks like you've got enough stashed in there," Katy said, nodding to Ajax's head.

You are a great friend!

~ Beau
Merci de parler français avec moi.

Chloë

Ajaccio smiled at her, "You too Katy!" he responded. Though he'd known she'd stopped him for the roses, it was still a nice thing to actually be given them, he took the two roses and opened the two notes that went along with them, smiling so easily at the words. He tucked the notes into a pocket on his jeans and then laughed lightly, I'm really hoping this is the year I get a bird to nest," he joked. He made quick work of putting the newly acquired roses into his hair. It was messy and he had half a stem poking out his hair at the other side, but he didn't mind. "I was giving out roses before and it seemed only fitting to have plenty,"

"I can't imagine it's a great helmet, but it sure is a look, I'm jealous," Katy said, smiling and shaking her head at the boy's mess of a hair, though she definitely approved of it. "You sure you didn't lose any of your deliveries in there?" She added jokingly.

Ajax laughed at her statement, "Here's to hoping Hogwarts walls are like that of a bouncy castle," He then reached up to his hair and pulled out one of the roses, not struggling to much and held it out to the girl, "Well, here, you should start your collection, for a novice I'd suggest just tucking it behind your ear," he wouldn't mind if she turned it down but it just felt right to offer.

Katy laughed, before batting her eyelashes when Ajax offered her one of his hair roses. "Why, you shouldn't have," She said, putting on an elaborate drawl before taking it before following his advice and tucking it behind her ear. "I'm not master, but how do I look," She said, bringing her hands up to her chin to pose real quick. "Thanks for that, I think this is just the lil boost I need to get through these, I'll let you get back to hopefully not running into any walls," Katy said with a smile, grabbing her basket to get back to her deliveries.

Ajaccio was pleased she took the rose, he gave a little bow in response to the elaborate drawl she put on. "Happy Valentines day!" he said in response as he just got back on the skateboard and headed off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back