Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
After finally getting herself together, Isabella figured she needed something to get her adrenaline going and since her new Emerald Streak had been gathering dust in her dorm room, she decided to go out and practice for a bit so she wouldn't get rusty at Quidditch.

She reluctantly dawned on some dark denim skinny jeans and a red v-neck thermal sweater and took off for the Pitch, hoping she could let loose and free her mind of everything that had been bugging her lately.

When she got to the Pitch she breathed in the fresh November air and mounted her Streak, finally kicking off hard. She hovered in the air as she balanced on her broom, pulling her curled hair into a ponytail before finally zooming around in a couple of laps around the pitch first.

Mike grabbed his scarlet streak, and practically ran down the pitch to get some pre season training. Mike hoped he would have the pitch to himself but was saddened to see it wasnt. There was Isabella Chaos. Who Mike had met only once and they'd both got off on the wrong foot. Mike was reluctant not to speak to her. Mike mounted his broom, and did a couple of laps of the pitch, the opposite way to her.

After Isabella had done a few laps around the pitch she flew down to the broom closet and pull out the Quaffle so she could practice up at the goal posts. When she flew back up with the large red ball tucked under her left arm she noticed someone else flying too. She flew up level with them, noticed who it was, and groaned. "Mike Goulding," she whispered his name, annoyed that her private practice was going to be ruined by him.

"Oh Im totally sorry, didn't see you there, hope you don't mind?" Mike asked in a posh british accent. Mike made a few more laps before hitting the earth with a thud. Damn if its the only person I would rather not be with aloneMike said. Its not that he hated her, more of a dislike and preferably a preson she could avoid in the future if it could be helped.

Isabella rolled her eyes at Mike's response but couldn't be bothered to be that mean to him as she was still trying to cope with the break up. "Be my guest," she muttered darkly at him as she flew off in the opposite direction. She practiced doing a few one-armed loop-de-loops to shake off the nerves she was suddenly feeling again and once she stopped she threw the Quaffle up lightly and caught it in her arms, trying to distract herself from her thoughts which wasn't working now that Mike showed up.

"I think you've excelled yourself by catching it. Bravo!" Mike said being slightly sexist, in the sense that boys were better than girls at quidditch. Mike completed another few laps, before retiring to the ground. "Well I hope with the amount of skill you have shown, you can have a small chance of beating Gryffindor" Mike said big headedly.

Isabella tucked the Quaffle under her arm and raised her eyebrows as she gave Mike a cold glare. "What did you say?" she asked him now narrowing her eyes at him. "I'd like to see Gryffindor try and beat us," she said with a smirk. She flew off away from Mike and circled around the pitch before finally stopping in front of him. "You sure have a big head for someone who'd probably lose to a girl," Bella said smirking at him again.

"I said that we could pound you anyday" Mike said again. "No I beg to differ I reckon I could beat you with my eyes closed" Mike said laughing. "What makes you think you could beat me anyway?" Mike asked. "I play keeper" he asked unsure of how she could beat him.

Isabella rolled her eyes at Mike's comments saying, "Typical overconfident little Gryffindor," but didn't say much else. She nodded her head, remembering the first time they'd met and he said he was a keeper. "I play Chaser," she replied with a smirk as she threw the Quaffle at him. "Let's play," she challenged him, waiting to see if he caught the ball and would then throw it back at her.

"Typical jealous little Slytherin" Mike retorted to her. "Ohh chaser... well I can't wait to save your shots" Mike said, catching the quaffle with ease. "Please you'll only make a fool of yourself" Mike said, throwing the quaffle back to her with speed.

Bella rolled her eyes at Mike's comment but a small smirk was on her face. "I can't wait to see the look on your face when my shots get passed you." She caught the Quaffle when he threw it back and tucked it under her arm. "You ready then?" she asked raising an eyebrow as if to tell him to get to the goal posts already.

"Ha there is no way you would score post me" Mike said, before racing off to the goalposts. "Come on, try your hardest, wait scrap that, we dont want you to break a nail do we?" Mike said with faux kindness.

Isabella flew in the direction of the goal posts before stopping short after she heard his comment. Anger flashed in her eyes but she played it off and said, "The only way I'd break a nail is if I punched you, so don't make me." She glared at him for a second as she muttered, "Stupid Gryffindor," and flew in the opposite direction away from Mike so she wasn't actually tempted to punch him. Once she did a loop-de-loop she was feeling better so she flew back to the goal posts and threw the Quaffle with her right hand. Right off the bat she knew it wouldn't be a good shot because she threw it with her "weaker" arm so she gritted her teeth, ready for Mike's sarcastic comments.

Mike caught the shot with ease. "Ooh goodness, you must of excelled yourself a the tryouts they couldn't possibly turn you down" Mike said snickering. I probably won't even break a sweat saving theseMike said to himself, laughing at her somewhat pathetic throw.

Isabella knew it was coming so she just let the snide comment roll off of her. "What is it with you Gryffindors and your need to be sarcastic?" she thought bitterly of Aiden. Her eyes glossed over momentarily but she blinked them away and brushed her bangs out of her eyes. "Give me the ball," she demanded waiting for him to throw it back and have another go.

"Nothin', its just one of my traits" Mike said as he threw the ball back with his strongest arm and with perfect aim, Mike waited to see if she dropped it which would have made his day. "Dont drop it" Mike called out, or "Or hurt yourself, we wouldn't want that would we?" Mike said rhetorically laughing at her.

"Well it's not a very good one," she said with a cold glare. She caught the ball with ease and rolled her eyes as she seemed to do repeatedly when talking to Mike. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind me getting hurt," she said with an eyebrow raised. Tired of talking to him she flew off and sped as fast as she could in a few laps around the pitch. She narrowed in after a bit and threw the Quaffle with full force in the direction of the right hoop.

"Ah well no one's perfect are they?" Mike asked. "Im pretty sure you have some dislikable traits" Mike asked raising his eyebrows, positive he was right. Mike dived to his left clutching the quaffle in his hands. Mike chucked it back at her. "It would be tres funny to see you get hurt" Mike said coldly.

Isabella wasn't going to argue with Mike's assumption that she had dislikable traits. She was in no way perfect, and she wasn't claiming to, however that never stopped her from feeling like she had to act perfect. A smirk appeared on her face after he said it'd be funny to see her hurt. "I would imagine it wouldn't be funny once I'm in the hospital wing blaming you for it. What kind of a poor, pathetic boy would hurt an innocent girl like me?" she said putting on a mischievous yet innocent smile. Immediately after she caught the Quaffle she threw it back aiming for the goal posts.

"Innocent,? Don't make me laugh" Mike said. "Ah well truth will out" Mike retorted, watching as she through the quaffle back at them. Mike stuck his right hand out, and caught it. "Honestly you are going to have to try harder that that to score, but oh no that means effort" Mike said mocking her.

Isabella narrowed her eyes on Mike as he continued to tease her. "Keep talking and I'll show you how much effort I can put into punches," she threatened with another innocent smile. She waited for him to throw the ball back at him.

"Is that a threat or a promise" Mike asked, one eyebrow raised, seeing if she would rise to the bait. A thought was lying in the back of Mike's mind, he was bursting to ask but didn't dare. After all he was only having her on, he wondered whether she was the same for him. Mike awaited her reply.

"For you, a promise, because I like to keep my promises," she replied coolly with a smirk on her face. She balanced on her broom as she brought her hands up to her hair to smooth it out and fix it so it was perfect again. "I'm waiting for the ball Mike," she said impatiently as he seemed distracted. "Try not to think too hard, I know you're not used to it and all," she said sarcastically with another smirk.

"Aww a promise just for me.. I feel so special" Mike said falsely. He wasnt listening properly, but heard her say Im waiting for the ball. Seriously, how does she..is she psychic? Mike thought to himself wondering. "Will you go with me?" Mike asked quickly, then stopped suddenly, realising what she had meant. "I mean, erm yeah, here ya go" Mike said throwing her the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back