Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
With only half of the deliveries to go, Alexis decided to do it at lunch time when all students convened at the Great Hall. Surely, with all the classes, everyone must be famished. She wandered over to the Gryffindor table and asked one student where she could find Riley Wespurt. She was then directed to a couple of fourth years at the other end. Still confused, Alexis decided to just call him out, since she did not know what he looked like. "Riley Wespurt?", she asked while her blue eyes roam over the many faces of students.

He looked up from his book when his name was called out and saw a younger student standing near the Gryffindor table. ''That'd be me,'' he said whilst raising his hand to show the girl where he sat. He wasn't quite sure what she wanted with him but hoped that he didn't have to leave his spot at the table for it.

Upon seeing a rather good looking boy,much older than her apparently, raised his hand,Alexis made her way toward him with a smile. "Hi!I'm Alexis and I am here on a special task for you." She plucked the rose from her bucket and handed it to him."A rose for you.",she announced with a bright smile.

His eyes widened when she handed the rose to him. He didn't think he'd be receiving a rose so seeing that someone had taken the effort to send him one made him feel a little guilty. ''Does it come with a note?'' Riley asked, curious to know who it was from.

Alexis watched as to how Riley reacted upon seeing the rose.Apparently,it seemed that he did not expect receiving one. When asked about the note,she nodded and took the notes that she had in her pocket. She flipped through them,finding Riley's name and handed it to him."Happy Valentines Day!",she greeted with a shy smile on her face.
Dear Riley,

Yo Brother! I think you deserve this rose, because I completly let you down when you needed me.
Glad to see you like being at Hogwarts more every day. I hope you will go on adventure with me soon and we can have the most amazing time at Hogwarts, but now together.

Love your most amazing sister
Lizzy

''Thanks,'' Riley said whilst taking the note from the girl. A smile grew on his face as he was reading the note. She hadn't let him down, he understood that he wasn't as fun to hang around with as her group of friends so didn't hold it against Elizabeth for not wanting to spend time with him. Perhaps now that he was feeling more at home, he should go on crazy adventures with her..

Alexis smiled as she watched Riley excitedly read the note. "You're welcome. See you around then.",she waved goodbye at Riley,happy that she had made someone happy by being the bearer of the rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back