Rhyspa and Caysi are playing volleyball!

Caysi smiled and said " I love little kids there so cute!". she laughed and hit the ball over the net.

Rhyspa hit the ball over the net. "I love kids too! Some of my cousins are a lot older than me."

Caysi looked at her and said " Wow....im really tired...do you think we need a break?". she said smiling catching the ball in her hand.

"That'd be great!" Rhyspa said as she plopped down on the grass. She grabbed her water bottle that she'd brought with her and took a few sips. "How are you doing in school?"

Caysi smiled and got out her water and sat down on the grass and took a huge sip from it and said " Im doing pretty good...how are you doing?". she grinned.

"Pretty good. That potions lesson was great! I turned purple!" Rhyspa said.

Caysi laughed and said " I turned into a sea monster..". she said half laughing.

Rhyspa laughed. "That was so much fun. I wonder what we're going to do in Charms."

Rhyspa smiled. "I really wish more people would come into Muggle Market. We've got some really wonderful items."

Caysi smiled and said " People don't come into the General Store alot". she said sadly.

Rhyspa nodded her head sadly. "We've got lots of cool stuff. iPods, Guitars, other various musical instruments. I guess people don't really want that stuff or are too busy to buy them."

Caysi nodded and said " That's awesome stuff...we have flowers..posters..and some other cool stuff". she said leaning back.

"Thats cool. I've been meaning to get some posters to decorate my room," Rhyspa said.

Caysi smiled and said " Our posters are pretty cool". she said leaning back, she propped herself up on her elbows.

"I went in one day and looked, but I wasn't ready to buy anything."

Rhyspa laughed. "Yeah, me too. Do you want to call it a day?"

Caysi smiled and said " Doesn't matter to me....". she said getting up a bit and bouncing the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back