Rhyspa and Caysi are playing volleyball!

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Rhyspa walked onto the lawn, waiting for Caysi. They were going to play volleyball. She saw Caysi walking down the path and said, "Hey Caysi!"

Caysi walked down the path in a sweater and shorts, she didn't feel that cold. She had a big bag of equipment on her shoulder. " Hey Rhyspa!". Caysi said as she set down the equpment and said " Are you ready to play?". she said as she tyed her black hair into a bun.

She smiled at Caysi and said, "I'm ready, lets set up the equipment!"

Caysi nodded and set up the equipment and said " Alrighty...do you want to see how long we can keep it up?". she said as she spiked the ball over the net to Rhyspa.

Rhyspa grinned and said, "Yeah. Lets see how long we can go without missing the ball." As Caysi spiked the ball over the net, Rhyspa dived, saving the ball, making it go over the net.

Caysi vollied the ball over the net and almost lost her balance and said " That's 3". she smiled as she saw Rhyspa go for the ball.

Rhyspa ran for the ball, and hit it over the net. "Alright! Four! Lets make it five Cays!"

Caysi ran up to the net as the ball came close to it and spiked it towards Rhyspa and said " Six! Let's keep on going!". she said cheerfully.

Rhyspa dove for the ball and shouted, "Seven!" She grinned. She hadn't had this much fun since her and Caysi dyed their hair the other day.

Caysi saw the ball coming towards her and fell and caught the ball as she fell down to the ground with the ball clutched in her hands and said " Well I think I can count that as eight....". she said smiling.

Rhyspa laughed and said, "I think we can." Her and Caysi continued their game.

Caysi got back up and served the ball over the net and said " We should have a goal". she said smiling.

Rhyspa smiled as she hit the ball over the net. "Okay, goal. How about 25?"

Caysi nodded and said " Sure." she smiled. She hit the ball a bit to hard sending it to the other direction of Rhyspa.

Rhyspa dove for the ball, and almost missed. The ball flew off her fists and she shouted, "Yes! I thought I was going to miss that!"

Caysi smiled and vollied the ball over and said " Wow...we've been out here for hours!". she said half laughing.

Rhyspa laughed and smiled. "It seem's everytime we're around each other, we've been doing something for hours!" she said, as she volleyed the ball over the net, again.

Caysi nodded and said " Yeah..I know!". she smiled as she hit the ball over the net again.

Rhyspa laughed with Caysi. "So, when is your sister coming to Hogwarts?" she said, trying to make small talk while hitting the ball over the net.

Caysi smiled and said " Yup! Is yours?". she said hitting the ball over the net.

"She won't be coming for another year or two," Rhyspa said. She missed her
sister terribly and couldn't wait until break. She hit the ball over the net again.

Caysi nodded and said " Do you have any other siblings?". she said tipping the ball back over.

"Not that I know of!" Rhyspa said laughing. "I know you have lots of siblings. Do you have many cousins?"

Caysi smiled and said " Yes...I have a few...do you?". she said hitting the ball.

Rhyspa laughed and hit the ball. "I have more than a few. I've got three aunts and three uncles. They have hordes of kids. I love them all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back