Revenge ; It's A Dish Best Served Warm

Gregory Blade

Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Broken
[adminapproval=7401942]

Gregory Blade. The father of Chase Blade, Alex Blade, Mikayla Blade, and to-be father-in-law of Eden Koshiba, whenever Chase got out of Azkaban and reclaimed her. He hadn't liked that Ministress ever since she had begun to campaign for their votes. And then when she had been elected, and Chase's trial had begun he had developed a hate for her. Her sentence had been unreasonable, and he hated her for it. He didn't like what had happened in that court room. She hadn't even considered his pleas to just let Chase come home to his family. Gregory knew that he could have made his son see sense. That wouldn't have even been a question. If there was one person in this world Chase listened to other than Eden, it was his father.

Today, Gregory was out for revenge. He would make the wizarding world see that she wasn't a capable leader for the magical community, and that she didn't deserve to be there. He didn't want to kill her, he just wasn't to expose her as weak, and quick to judge. Whether or not he was simply blinded by anger, he didn't care, this was going to happen and he was going to be the one to do it. Gregory had received a tip that she would be having lunch out in the open today, and this was when he would make his move, for she wouldn't have any guards with her. The Ministry thinking she was capable of taking care of herself, or maybe she just preferred it that way. He didn't know, he didn't care either. So he waited.

Seraphine Snow, the Minister for Magic over all of New Zealand, was currently roaming alone because she chose not to have someone with her at the time. Having a babysitter at her home to watch over Garrett Hensel, she was working really hard at work. Sentencing people left and right, dealing with teenagers that were using magic with the Trace still in effect. Seraphine thought that there was something else about today that just made her feel a little uneasy. What was going to happen? Though she did not think that it was anything really bad. Seraphine was on her lunch hour, and she was going to enjoy her lunch without anyone bothering her. Seraphine was going to keep with her subtle smile on her ruby red lips, with her cream silk dress clinging to her slender form.

Seraphine was clinching her purse in her hand, and her other hand was a cup of latte that was making her really hyper. She was walking in heels, and she was going to have a great hour for a break. She was a leader, a young one at that. She was going to go back around four of the clock. Seraphine had her hair waving around her, fanning her in a dark veil making her creamy ivory skin even whiter than it normally appears. Seraphine took a note in her mind to get a tan once everything really started heating up. Seraphine loved the beach. Seraphine stopped walking, and she glanced around to see where she was at. Not too long until she reached her favorite spot. She saw that the area around here was supposedly deserted. A woman should have been scared out of her wits. Not Seraphine though, she was a Snow, through and through. She could take care of herself.
<i></i>

Gregory could now see the Ministress, and he was out for the revenge that he wanted, and had wanted for the entire time that Chase had been in Azkaban. He hated her choices, and what she had done to his family. Gregory didn't want to just run out at her though, not straight away. He wanted to enjoy this, and he wanted to make sure that she understood what she had put him through. He wondered if she would remember him if he walked over to her and sat down with her while she had lunch. Probably not, but anyway. Gregory wasn't game enough to even try and talk to her again, he would just let his actions speak for him when he decided that the time was right. Gregory didn't have much against her methods, just her choices, and how she had affected his family.

Seraphine Snow glanced around with her sky blue eyes, and she had a weird feeling that she was being watched. Then she shrugged it off thinking that it might be a reporter or someone that would take her picture while she was out and about because that is what happened to her from time to time. Not that it mattered to her at least. Seraphine soon arrived to her place to get lunch, but instead of eating in, she would just grab it to go and head home to eat it with her sisters if they were there. Seraphine paid for the lunch which was spaghetti and meat balls. She also had a soda to drink. She thanked the person serving her, and she talked with them briefly because she was recognized. Seraphine was a pleasant woman, and she knew how to talk to people when she wanted to. She smiled and she walked out of the restaurant. She stopped to put the straw into the cup so that she could drink her soda. But there was that odd feeling again.</FONT>
<FONT font="Times New Roman">
OOCOut of Character:
Dude, font too small, can barely read! :p

Gregory Blade wondered what he would do next. Whether or not he would just go right out and take the direct approach, or whether he should time what he was going to be doing. Part of him wanted to be going right out and just attacking her. But the other part of him wanted to have some class in what he was going to be doing. He wanted it all to have some sort of meaning, other then the symbolism of his revenge finally being complete. Gregory emerged from his hiding place, and this was probably going to be the only mistake that he would be able to make. He approached the Ministress, and smiled. "Hello Ministress, it's been a long time." He said, his voice not betraying him even slightly. Gregory knew what was at stake here by him coming out and talking to her, and he wasn't going to let anything mess up his plans, no matter what it took he would hide his try intentions.

OOCOut of Character:
You'll live. :r

After putting the straw into the drink, Seraphine took a sip of it with her ruby red lips. How she loved sodas on a day like this! Even though that feeling was more or less something that she needed to get over, she hated feeling as though she were being watched, all the time. It was unnerving. She glanced around the place, and hoped that she would not be late getting back to the Ministry. She had meetings to construct, and then that was that one meeting with Nicolas King that had her a little worried over the protection of the school. When a man spoke, addressing her, her cold sky blue eyes blocked any worry that she had and turned on the man that addressed her. Her eyes narrowed and she held the cup at her side. Been a long time? She did not think that she had ever met the man. Seraphine spoke, her voice not showing fear in the least bit, "I'm afraid I don't recall meeting you before. This is my lunch break, so if you want a social call, best make it when my time is not limited." Seraphine paused for a moment, before she turned to walk by the man, "If you excuse me, I do have a lot to do." Her tone was polite, but it was edging with the feeling of having been doused in cold water as well.

Gregory didn't know if she was being stupid or if she was acting dumb, because she had to remember him. He wasn't exactly the kind of person that you could forget easily. Gregory knew that anybody who had met him in the past had always remembered his face. How was he supposed to torture a women who didn't even know who he was? Could he risk revealing where he knew the Ministeress from, or would that be too dangerous? He really didn't know, he knew that he would have to say something, and he really wasn't going to be taking no for an answer at this stage. "Well, I remember you from my son's trial. Chase Blade. Remember me now?" Gregory said, the slightest hint of blood-lust in his voice. He wanted this women seriously injured for what she had done to his family. He didn't want her dead, he didn't think that anyone really deserved to die.

Seraphine listened to what the man had to say, and then she remembered the trial. However that trial was quite a long way back, and she had to deal with a lot of people, so not knowing who this was should be obvious. She was in high demand to be met with many to remember a lot of who she met. Only those that were most important or worked in the Ministry really made a remembrance in the mind of the Seraphine. Struggling to remember, Seraphine said with a serious tone, "Ah, the father of that boy that joined the Death Eaters and well, won't be getting out of Azkaban anytime soon for attempting murder via use of an Unforgiveable." But that trial was long since over, and the judgment was final. This father should be happy that she did not have that boy have the Kiss. Seraphine folded her arms across her chest as her patience was wearing thin. She had to be in other places rather than deal with some man that blamed everyone else for the results of how his son was raised and for what his son did. "What do you want, Mr. Blade, because I do have a lot of work to do," inquired Seraphine with a sigh. She took a sip of her drink, and she started to think that this man was wanting revenge. If he tried anything, he had another thing coming.

Gregory was wondering whether or not Seraphine would pick up on what he was here for and whether or not she would even think of trying to stop him before he acted. Though, he knew that if she had no proof of what Gregory was there to do she couldn't do anything to him or risk being tried herself for attacking a civilian and such. At least he thought there was something against that. "You know, you don't have to state it like that. It's very heartless of you." He said, knowing full well who he was talking to and not feeling afraid of the matter of who it was. Gregory would wait a little longer and see if he could loosen up her defences a little before he tried anything. He didn't want to make a large fool of himself, and he didn't want to do the obvious thing.

Seraphine tapped her finger glossed with red paint on her nails as she stared at the man heavily in the eyes, showing nothing but irritation as he had started to get on her last nerve. Seraphine had little tolerance for the ignorance of men. They were going to be the downfall, and she was going to make sure that her son was not going to end up like that. Her little Garrett was going to grow up to be like his father, whom she admired so much, and a noble man. Not some brat that thought that he could get away with attempted murder. Seraphine shrugged, "I am stating the truth. I will not empathize with a young boy that tried to kill someone. He was caught red-handed, and that is the end of that. His actions came with consequences." Seraphine narrowed her blue eyes, that truly had no sympathy at all. He tried to kill someone, and what was she supposed to do, slap him on the wrist and let him wonder free? He was a Death Eater, attempted murder and Merlin knew what.

Gregory didn't know what had put Chase down the path that he had set himself down, it had been a total shock when he had been told by the Ministry of Magic that Chase had been on trial and that if he wanted to say his goodbyes he would want to make sure that he was there. He hadn't been surprised that he would put himself somewhere in the dark wizard path, with his history as a father that wouldn't be a surprise. But for him to attempt to kill a person? That was pathetic, even for someone with Chase's upbringing. Gregory would love to give the kid a piece of his own mind when it was his turn to get out of Azkaban, that was if he even survived Azkaban. Gregory knew what kind of place it was in there, he had heard a lot of the stories that tended to come out of a place like that and it killed him to know that what he had done to the boy as a child could have had some sort of impact on what the child was now, it absolutely killed him to know that it could have been partly his fault.

Gregory knew that he couldn't do anything about it, but he couldn't just push his very feelings aside just because the kid was in Azkaban, he had to live in the present so for now he would bear that burden and whatever else he had to do as a part of his life, and for now he had to make this women realise what she had done to his family. Eden was a wreck a lot of the time, Mikayla had cried for weeks, Alex hadn't been seen in months. The Blade family was good at covering their own tracks, if they didn't want to be found they wouldn't be found. Chase had proved that by being able to evade the Auror's for such a long time before he had finally been caught, so he knew that it would be exactly the same with Alex. He would stay in hiding, living his life as he saw fit to living it. He'd heard from a friend that he was attending Beauxbatons, which made Gregory feel a little bit better. At least he was still getting a schooling, and he hadn't run off to Durmstrang. He didn't want Alex making Chase's mistakes. Gregory didn't know what he would do if he lost both his son's to the Death Eater life. He didn't have anything against Mikayla, and the secret daughter Ariel, but a father needed his sons.

Gregory raised an eyebrow at the Ministress, she seemed to have mistaken his meaning. He hadn't been talking abnout empathising Chase, he had been talking about emphathising Gregory. He didn't give a rats ass what she thought about his son, but he didn't want to have to hear it from her. If she was going to badmouth his son, or even speak her mind about his son, she should at least understand what it would be like for him to have to sit here and listen to her go on and on about how much of a disappointment he was to the wizarding community and how he deserved what he got. He understood what he had been doing, that was a known fact. Hell, he had probably enjoyed what he had been doing, but what Death Eater didn't enjoy torturing and trying to kill people? Gregory sighed, and got curious for a second. "Do you have any kids? Do you understand what it feels like to have them ripped away from you, with the promise of not being able to see them to years to come?" Gregory asked. He couldn't imagine that she would be the type to have children, she seemed like a rather heartless person to him.

Seraphine was getting more and more irritated and it was only showing in her sky blue eyes. As a Snow, she had a temper, but hers could be rumored to be one of the worst. She had attacked Alphonse Snow, a Death Eater, at one point. If Alphonse did not intimidate her, this man would not do it either. Seraphine sipped her drink and wondered if she would even get to eat lunch because some man thought that he could waste her time today. She had hoped to have a peaceful afternoon and away from the press and whatnot. She needed to get things ordered at the Ministry that were lacking in some members, but not in Aurors. Thankfully she had them to look after everyone on the streets as well as the usual reinforcements. They helped her out a great deal and wished that there was a law to ensure that people like this man could be trial and fined for. Ah, she could not abuse her seat of power, and she would not do so either. Nothing this man could do would make her give in to the temptations that were not the good ones like she felt when she was around a certain someone. Seraphine raised an eyebrow at the question that this man had raised. Why did he want to know about her children? She only had one, her son Garrett but she would not tell him that. It is clearly none of his business to know anything about me and my personal life, thought Seraphine with a glare shot from her icy blue eyes. Seraphine then understood why he would have asked such a question, if she had her son taken from her, she did not know what she would do, but if he had gotten himself in trouble, then yeah, she would miss him and all, but she would not condone him for his mistakes. She would go about with her own life.

With a sigh, Seraphine spoke, "I really do not see how my personal life is any of your concern, but if it makes you feel better, I would probably be saddened by not seeing my child or children for years to come." She paused for a moment, as there was more to it. A child had to grow up and be on his or her own, without the parents. Seraphine would have to tell him that sometimes, children go years without seeing their parents, and to get on with his own life and let it go. Obviously he was mad about his son, but it was affecting him. Why was he coming to her about this all? Chase was the source of the pain, and she did her job and kept a dangerous man off the streets. "Look, Mr. Blade, sometimes children go years without seeing their parents. He was a grown boy, probably would have ended up the same. Just think of it this way, he is out of your hair and I am sure that you have others to look out for." Seraphine's tone had lost all of its pleasantness, as she had for certain used up most of her lunch time talking to this man. There was really nothing she could do. Well, she could shorten the sentence, she had the power but she would not do that. Like any Snow, she was stubborn. She looked at her watch on her wrist, and she tapped her foot on the sidewalk, "Now, my lunch is probably over in ten minutes. What do you honestly expect me to do about the results of the trial? What is done is done, and nothing is going to change that. Now, if you will excuse me, I have more important things to take care of." Seraphine was tired, and she was done. Irritated and famished, she would have to go to work skipping lunch. She turned on her heels and she started walking away, her purse swinging on her shoulder as she started to walk.

Gregory could understand what she was saying to him. He understood and accepted that what she was saying made a lot of sense, but that didn't mean that he had to like what she was saying. In his own opinion, it was a horrible thing to say to a parent, and especially when he could tell that she understood where he had been coming from with his qustion. He wasn't stupid, and he could definitely tell that she understood him. Whether or not she was trying to hide things from him or not, there was always a tone that the human voice took when it understood and agreed with something that somebody had said. Gregory knew what that sounded like, and he could tell that she had that kind of tone in her voice, but it was her eyes that were telling him the most right now, she looked furious, she looked like she was about ready to have him arrested for simply interrupting her lunch. He didn't know if he should go on with his plan now, but he had to do something. He couldn't just leave because she was starting to get annoyed. That just wasn't who he was.

Gregory watched as she began to walk away. He really wasn't surprised with this course of action, he knew it would only have been a matter of time before she got sick of his presence and she ended up leaving him standing there like a fool. But he wouldn't have it, no he definitely wouldn't. Gregory knew that it was about time for him to act, but he didn't know what he would do. If he used an Unforgiveable Curse, and then got himself caught, then it would assure him a place in Azkaban for life, but if he only made it look like he was attempting to cause harm on her, and not actually kill her, then it would make a lot more sense for him to use a small spell. Gregory sighed, he probably should have decided on this before hand. Slipping his wand out of his sleeve, he raised it at the retreating figure of the women. "Stupefy." He said, watching the jet of red light move towards her.

As the Minister, Seraphine Snow had a right to her own opinion, however it was her own judgement that she had decided to have Chase Blade sent to Azkaban. And in a few short years time, she would have to bring him into the trial room once more before deciding if he was safe enough to be released onto the environment. However, if any other evidence came up, he would never see the light of freedom again. Seraphine would guarantee that. However there was more into the air than some took granted for, and no one attacked a person while she was in rule and get away with it. Once things became public. This was not the first time she had sent someone to Azkaban. Several accounts, she had sent others away for their crimes, by just looking at them. One lady was insane enough to attack an Auror with heavy dark magic, so that sent her away for life. Seraphine moved her hair over her shoulder, and she hoped that she had enough time to even get to the Ministry. She had a lot of things to do, and she would be damned if some fool like the father of Chase Blade would get in her way. She was not a Snow without having the attitude of one.

However, Seraphine heard a spell, and just in the nick of time, she managed to dodge the jet of red light as the man had shot a spell at her. Was he out of his mind? She was the freaking Minister! Seraphine's blue eyes blazed, as she turned around and she dropped everything except her purse she was holding in her hands. Her drink and lunch, everything was now on the ground because of how surprised and furious she was. Seraphine spoke, her tone dangerously icy and anger laced it, even her French accent came out, "Are you out of your mind, Mr. Blade? Attacking a Minister for Magic nonetheless, and I will give you one chance," she paused as she walked closer to him but not too close, because of how the situation was, "one chance to turn around and I will forget about this. But one more assault, and I will have you arrested, is that understood?" Seraphine may be a female, but she knew all too well on how to defend herself. She may be small, but she was not to be underestimated, magic wise or even physically. Seraphine needed to be able to take care of herself, especially now because she was sure that some people would hate to have her in office, pushing equality but she also stood for education, as that was her prime focus.

Gregory took one look at the Minister. He wasn’t scared of her, and he wasn’t scared of going away; as far as he knew, she could merely be spilling out idle threats at him, and that wasn’t something that he would accept without a fight, or at all for that matter. Gregory knew when he was being lied to, but he also knew that as the Minister she did have the power to put him away for good. But what were the odds of her actually knowing how to fight properly? She could be a completely horrible fighter, and Gregory would be letting her get the better of him with no proof to the matter whatsoever. Gregory wasn’t a very big believer on females actually being able to fight and fend for themselves, it just wasn’t something that he hadn’t seen happen a lot, and it probably wouldn’t be something that he would see a whole lot. He didn’t have a whole lot of female friends for this reason, none of them had time for him and they didn’t really like to talk to him. He didn’t care though, he hated their company… the only female he actually wanted to meet was his daughter Ariel. But even then, he wasn’t too sure what she would think of him. He hadn’t exactly been there for her.. leaving her when she needed a father. Maybe he had just been a bad father to his children.

Gregory raised his wand. He wouldn’t be backing down today, he would be showing this women that he wasn’t scared of her and whatever she could cause to happen to him, he was going to attack her like he had come here to do, and that wasn’t going to change. If he got sent away, then he would get sent away. He wasn’t here to kill, just injure. To tear a hole in her like she’d tore into his heart. “Crucio.” He said, flicking his wand at her.

No one dared to mess with a Snow, especially one that had so much power like Seraphine had. No, with her eyes like glaciers, she hoped that this man would grow up, and get over what happened. It was past, and it was over. However what this man did not know was that raised in a family like her own, her being one of the only few that decided to go for the greater good, she knew how to very well defend herself in many circumstances. Seraphine was not going to tolerate someone's idiotic behavior, and just because she was female, meant nothing. She had beaten all the other male candidates in the election, no man held her down or gave her orders in her ears. The Minister was not walking away, and she was going to stand her ground because that was who she was. She never backed down, which could be one of her fatal flaws. She did not know what this man would do, but she only predicted, it was just a small curse or something that would be thrown in her direction, or maybe he would take her warning, and leave things be. The Minister had her wand in her purse, and she was trying to get it out as she waited for the man to turn and leave. However it was just not enough time. The Minister was so very unprepared when the curse was fired, and it hit dead on.

The most excruciating pain erupted over her body, and yet, her pride would not let her cry out. The Minister wanted to lay down and just writhe, but she remained standing for a little bit, her blue eyes closing as she fell on her back, her mind screaming for the pain to be over. However, Seraphine managed to gain a little control over her mind, and she opened one eye just barely, her vision blurred by the tears from pain. Just close enough. She thought, 'I will not be overpowered and driven insane by this curse!' She was in reaching distance, she had to do it. She kicked up, right toward the weakest area of man with all of her strength. Anything to get the pain to stop, and to ensure this man would never have kids again, if she decided to ever let him out of Azkaban. Seraphine was strong for a woman, and she just prayed that the kick was so unexpected, the man would not have time to dodge.

Gregory wasn't sure if anything he was doing right now would help anyone, but it made him feel that little bit better knowing that she was finally paying for what she had done to him, and to his family, and especially, to Chase. He wondered what kinds of things were actually happening to Chase in that place, he wondered if Gregory would ever see Chase again, or if he'd end up being refused bail and he'd end up dying in that damned place. He didn't want to see either happen. He wanted Chase to live the life that he deserved, and not the life that would result from being locked up in that place forever. Because before long, there wouldn't be a 'Chase Blade', he'd just be like every other victim of the Dementor's. He would have a soul, he wouldn't have a place to call his own, he wouldn't have any memories of his life, and he wouldn't have any memories of Eden. That wasn't the life that he had wanted for Chase, and for him to have ended up where he did still saddens him every single day of his life, and he didn't know how his family would last if they didn't have a father. But, I guess he'd be forced to find out sooner or later, and perhaps today was that day.

Gregory's insides twisted. All he could feel was an immense pain, and it was coming from the one place no man would ever want to be kicked. It was excruciating, and it was something that he wouldn't wish upon anyone. Maybe he'd bitten off a bit more then he could chew by deciding to mess with this Minister. But it was too late to go back now. It wasn't like there was anywhere he could escape to anyway, because as it was, he couldn't really move. Gregory didn't even know how the women in front of him had been able to move through the curse. She'd been being tortured on the spot, so how would she have been able to resist the extreme levels of pain that had been inflicted on her? This was something that Gregory really wanted to know, but there wasn't really a lot else that he could concentrate on rather then the increasing levels of pain. He groaned inwardly, and collapsed on the ground. Still concious, just waiting for the pain to finally leave him. But he knew when it did, he wouldn't have much freedom left to him.

After that kick, Seraphine rested on her back for a moment, as the pain was slowly leaving her. That curse really harmed her, but she was recovering. She knew that this man, Gregory Blade, would not be having anymore bratty kids where he was going. Seraphine flourished her wand and she intoned, "Expecto Patronum!" A white, shimmering seal burst from her wand and she sent it to find the Aurors to arrest this man. Seraphine turned her sky blue eyes and she looked at the man on the ground. Oh she bet it sucked to be a man right now. She used the spell to wrap ropes around his body so there would be no need to escape. She was positive that she would be sending him to Azkaban for life. At least he would be with his son, or just in the same building, far, far away. Seraphine let out a sigh, and she doubted that he would be going anywhere. She kept her wand on him as she rose to stand up. There was only so much that she could do until the Aurors arrived. She stared down at him before she said, "At least you will be in the same building as your son. But for attacking a Minister, I do believe, life in Azkaban with the Cruciatus Curse." After a few minutes, the Aurors arrived, and Seraphine explained the entire situation, before casting one glowering look over to the man, and the Aurors would take care of the rest, even take him away to Azkaban. For the rest of his miserable life. Seraphine didn't care, she had her own life to live, and a Ministry to run. Plus she wanted to see Thomas right now, and to see how he was doing. She was going to tell him what happened today.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back