Revealations

Lexi gulp and smiled nervously. This could be a tough job she thought to herself. "If the situation was on me and your the guy, just an example, are you going to get mad at me?" She asked turning her head somewhere else and closed her eyes tightly. Lexi was afraid of Andrew's respond she might break down here.

Andrew heard Lexi say that what if it was Lexi and him. "Hmm..you and I, I wouldn't get mad. Not at you ofcourse, that's your job" he said with a grin. "But well you can't be sure. You can't expect the same feelings, you have to risk it. Maybe if the girl kissed the guy and he realized she was made for him, although if they were friends, things could work out" he said thoughtfully.

"Who is it that we are discussing?"he asked Lexi curiously.For a moment a happy thought came into his mind. "Does someone, who is a good friend of yours have a crush on you?"he asked shocked.

She was relief on Andrew's response, he wouldn't get mad Lexi thought sighing. "A kiss?... Is that your comment on it." It wasn't a question, Lexi's heart beat fasten as a bullet train in Japan. What if she did it now and run away?... or she will do it and say the truth?. Which one should she pick. Lexi turned to face Andrew again, she slowly make her face towards Andrew, this is now or never she thought. Her face was inches from his and she did what she had to do, she kissed him in the lips.

It took just a minute before she let go, "Its me were discussing and no friends of mine is crushing on me. I'm the one who's crushing on you." Lexi blurted out she was almost whispering and her head was bow down.

Andrew waited as Lexi brought her face forward thinking that she was going to whisper something in his ear.What came next, was something he wouldn't have imagined in his wildest day dream. Lexi kissed him. Andrew was shocked for a whole minute. The blow of the truth that was revealed was something he didn't expect. It was you, you all along. Lexi liked you from the very beginning. Couldn't you see? Her being jealous of Caina....She tried to tell you, to show you, yet you just flirted back. It's you..whose responsible for all this...you and no one else a voice in his mind said.

He looked back at her, looking at her bowed head. The words brought the reality which she had put into the kiss. He had to agree, it was tempting ...But he wasn't meant for this. He had never thought of Lexi as anything more than a good friend.

He had to stick to what he had said, he wouldn't get mad. After all, these sort of feelings were natural. He couldn't have stopped Lexi from thinking the way she did . He had to act properly, he didn't want another friend lost. Although she considered him as something more, to Andrew Lexi was a friend.

"Lexi..." he began lifting her chin so that he could speak the truth whilst looking into her eyes. She was, as he realized now, beautiful. Anyone could fall for her...but not him. Andrew, as he had promised himself wasn't willing to get into relationships at the moment. He had topped all his lessons last term because he was single and that was the way it had to be.

The divination cards showed love in near future. Did that mean Lexi? He knew not but he hoped it wasn't that way. "Lexi, I always thought of you as a friend" he said with a slight sigh. "I am not mad at you" he added with a slight smile. He hoped Lexi wouldn't cry or run away or never talk to him again, something other girls did at this situation.

"I am sorry...for this" he said with a heavy sigh looking at his shoes. "I..its my fault"

Lexi can feel her cheeks are burning from embarrassment. She shouldn't have said it, Lexi knew that Andrew doesn't like her back, this was a disaster. Lexi should make an excuse, but deep in her heart it hurts. Andrew had slowly held her chin, she put a fake smile on her lips. "I know your going to say that." Lexi chuckled and looked away from him. "I'm sorry for the kiss, didn't mean too. I just followed your advise." She exclaimed, making hand signs in the air.

Why am i doing this she thought while starring in nowhere. "And if your thinking that I'm jealous at Caina your wrong. I never became jealous at her." Lexi looked back at Andrew and smiled, this time it was true. Lexi took a deep breath and said, "I must be going, my cold is getting worst. it will be worst later...If i cried." Lexi said, whispering the three last words. She stood up and smiled at Andrew, "Don't worry, were still friends." The last thing she had said. Lexi started walking away while walking she couldn't make the tears go back at her eyes as it rolled down her cheeks.

Andrew heard Lexi speak. He knew she was acting it. Andrew felt sad for Lexi. He could imagine how it felt in such a situation. She was brave though because Andrew was in tears after the break up. He watched Lexi go and jogged behind her as he caught up .

"Lexi, I really am sorry. You don't have to come to see the match if you don't want and it's okay if you don't want to come with me to Brightstone. I will understand"
he said wiping away her tears. "Please don't be sad. I still want to be friends with you" he said truthfully with a smile.

As she walked away she was thinking to go to her sister for comfort but Andrew had followed her. "No, I promise and a friend never break a promise." Lexi said, pursing her lips. He had wiped his tears, she stopped it with her hand. "I can handle this." She began walking again going at the Slytherin common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back