Revealations

Andrew Bruke

Andrew strolled into the gardens on what seemed like the last day of summer. He was wearing a blue jumper and black jeans and his hair were untidy and messy. Not that he didn't comb them, Andrew was a gentleman in that case but the winds that had taken over the castle grounds had made them so. He had just finished his homework and left the common room to look for some chilled air and refresh his brains.

Walking through the path of the garden he didn't realize how deep he was going. His feet were simply carrying him over the fallen leaves as he looked around and saw the chipmunks running here and there with their nuts. The nature seemed to take over his mind when he stopped by a tree and leaned on it to quietly see the peacock dancing in the drizzle. He loved peacocks, always thought they were connected to him in some way. He snapped a few quite photos of the creature.

Lexi sneeze on the part she was going to read a letter from her mother, it was quite a shock that the letter isn't a howler. But instead a normal letter, Lexi sneeze again, "How i hate summer flu." She whispered under her breath. She's been sick for the rest of the summer and stayed on her cousin who's living here; well taken care off. It was like a tradition that she had to be sick ever summer, but at least her flu isn't spreading.

Still this sick slytherin was walking in the gardens just to read the letter peacefully, Lexi doesn't want the letter burst off again in front of many people. Suddenly while reading the letter, Lexi was cut off when she felt a soft thing hit her feet and off balance herself. There was a thud, she had landed on her butt, "This is the worst day ever." Lexi murmured angrily, seeing it was chipmunks with there nuts. She rolled her eyes, still on the ground.

Andrew remembered running around behind peacock's when he was once taken to a park from his muggle orphanage. He smiled as the vision, although blurred came into his mind. His thoughts were interrupted by a thud and a familiar sound. He turned and grinned at Lexi. "Sorry Lexi" he said as he walked into the drizzle and gave her a hand helping her to get up.

"Why do you say so? I think it's very nice. The weather as well as the day itself" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "By the way, how were your holidays?"he asked her with a smile. "Everything okay with your mom?"he asked. Andrew couldn't forget that he and Lexi had met secretly a few times last term thanks to the Gossip Mag writing untrue things about them that had reached Lexi's mom via Lexi's sister.

Lexi sneezed again when someone spoke saying sorry. She looked up to see Andrew, "That's fine." Lexi said whipping her nose with the sleeve of her clothes. Andrew had offered his hand to help her, for a second she looked at his hand before reaching it with her another hand without the sneezed part. "Thanks." Lexi said not smiling.

"Its not very nice because I'm sick." She said between sniffs. Lexi was almost sicks for a week and still her nose is runny. Andrew then asked how's her summer, she doesn't want to say it was dull, so, she made a story. "I spend time with my cousin and then we went Singapore.. How's yours?" lying is the best thing to do if you don't want secrets to be revile.

Her face became soggy when Andrew had asked her mom, "She's fine, always like the old one. Still doesn't forget that stupid magazine. But where fine to talk." She explained bitting her lips.

"Singapore...that's amazing" he said with a grin as he took her hands into his. "Almost died without seeing you but the hope of seeing you again made me survive" he said like an actor of some old classics showing emotions than burst out laughing. "Sorry...can't help acting these days. It was great. With Jacob in the Smokey mountains, America" he told her with a smile.

"I'm glad you guys talked" he said and he meant that. He hoped things would slowly go smoothly between Lexi and her mom now that the gossip mag had sort of died. He wished it to be that way. "Sorry I couldn't get you a Christmas present but I promise to get you a birthday present, Aug 18th. I have it in my veins" he said with a smile.

"So what else?"he asked Lexi as he took her to a bench so she could sit down and offered her his hanky. "You can take pepperup potion. It will help" he advised her.

As she stood up Andrew acted like he was on a opera, Lexi rolled her eyes. "America... Sounds fun." Lexi smiled fakely and sneezed again. "Oh, bugger." She said groaning, Lexi can feel her eyes watering and her nose going hot. "Are you really glad that we talked? I didn't even stay at our house over the summer."

Her mom was still a bit disappoint because of a simple article about her, "Let's just don't talked about her, it makes my temperature rise." Lexi exclaimed taking her own temperature by placing her hand on her neck. She was fine, at least for now. Lexi then heard Andrew about presents and her birthday as well. "I didn't remember telling you about my birthday?... Did i?" She asked confused.

Lexi just shrugged her shoulder and sigh, "What do you mean 'what else'?.. There's nothing happen to me this past few month's." She said while walking in a bench, Lexi sat down and took out her wand. Placing the letter she just received from her mom, "Incendio." She whispered and the paper crumpled while its on fire.

"I always know stuff about my friends. That's why I am such a good friend" he said with a smile letting the topic of her mom slide away. "Okay.." he said not knowing what Lexi's mind was irritated about. She put a paper on fire. Andrew resisted the urge to ask what it was. He knew it wouldn't be good nosing about.

"How is your cheering team going?"he asked her proud that Lexi was cheer leader. "The first game is next week. Ravenclaw versus us" he told her with a smile."I'm a bit nervous about it cuz Abbey won't be playing so we have to use Sterling. Not that I don't trust him. He just needs a bit more practice" he told her thoughtfully.

"So your stalking me or are you like my mom?" Lexi narrowed her eyes at Andrew but put her normal eyes back and went to eye the paper now into ashes. "At least someone knows my birthday." She murmured and watched the birds fly above. Andrew then asked something about cheering.

"I totally forgot them.. I just have lot's of problems this days... or months... I don't know." Lexi tried to be calm. "Well, good luck then. I won't be watching the game, like i always do." She sigh and hug her legs up. Lexi shouldn't got outside in the first place, she doesn't want to see the person who she discovers a parsel.

"No...I didn't mean to stalk you or anything" he said offened at the idea that Lexi thought of him in that way. "Why..?"he asked her wanting to know why Lexi wasn't doing the cheering and was not going to watch the game. "Did I do something?"he asked her not being able to understand at all what was happening.

Lexi looked at Andrew, "Sorry, didn't mean too suspect you." She said putting her chin on the top of her leg. "And no, you didn't do something. The squad doesn't have enough practices to cheer at the game. And i don't really watched quidditch game." Lexi looked at Andrew sadly.

She sigh and turned her body to Andrew, "Don't worry you'll win without our cheer. Just do it for the house and... To your selves." Lexi couldn't believe she's saying this, she can't say that she's afraid something happen in the game or anything. Quidditch is a nasty game that she really hates.

"Ok, here's the deal if you win I'll treat you out. Is that fine with you?" She exclaimed making a deal, just not to watched the game.

Andrew smiled hearing Lexi say about the cheer team and her offer. "Lexi, you are a friend. Could you please come watch me on the pitch..." he asked her with a smile, his hands holding hers once more. "Just imagine, if something bad happened and you wouldn't see me again for a long time. How would you feel..?"he asked not smiling. Andrew hoped his emotional blackmail would help him to convince Lexi to come and watch.

"You could take my pictures when I fly. I don't have any photographs of myself playing Qudditch" he said thoughtfully waiting for Lexi's reply. "Then we could go to the broomsticks and I'll even allow you to treat me" he said with a wink.

Lexi sigh as Andrew holds her hand, "Why wouldn't i see you, there's the hospital wing. i should see you there when you get injured. But please, don't make me watched it." Lexi said with pleading eye. How she hates this kind of stuff, she always break down when it comes to this.

She put her cutest puppy dog eye on him, hoping it would work. Please let it work Lexi thought to herself. "Take a photo of you?" She asked groaning, "Caina's there to take you a photo, she's your best friend anyway." the only thing she could make out of it is by saying Caina's name. "And i can always wait you at the common room and we could go at the three broomstick. But please, i really hate that game." If Andrew doesn't stopped then she's going walked away here and never talked to him ever again.

"You know once in a Qudditch match someone had disappeared and was found later from the Sahara Desert after months" he said smiling at Lexi enjoying the scaring act that he was presenting before her.

"Yeah, Caina is my best friend but you have your own spot in my heart that no one apart from you can take"
he said looking into her black(?) eyes. "Well..if that's what you want....I can't force you after all. No matter how much I want you to come ..but it's your wish" he said with a sigh.

"Disappeared..." Lexi nodded her head slightly, not believing a single story of Andrew. "Like its true.. Not going to believe you.. And even if you disappeared from somewhere, the ministry will provide a search and rescue operation." She smiled fakely and sigh.

Andrew had acted emotional again, how she hate those kind of person, Andrew just didn't know that whenever a person did that tactic on her she always break down. "You really want me to watch..." Lexi trailed off thinking. "But i really don't want to watch... Except if you help me with my problem." Lexi smiled mischievously, that problem was taking ages ago and she's been bother by her cousin.

"Its simple and easy.. Jacob is your best friend, right?... You'll just going to convince Jacob to met my cousin... Like a date or sort of like that.. Is it a deal?" She couldn't really believe that by doing this she would win, Lexi know that Jacob doesn't want dates.

"Its true!" he began in protest. "It's written in Qudditch Through Ages in chapter 2 about world cups...on page.." he closed his mouth shut not wanting to act like a nerd infront of Lexi. "Yes, Jake is my best friend" he said raising an eyebrow as he wondered what Lexi was up to.

"Who exactly is your cousin?"he asked her curiously. Jacob, as he knew was friends with Liberty. Although there were some complications at the moment between Jake and Libby but he was very sure that Jake would be in no mood of dating someone else. "Deal, BUT Jake can't go to Brightstone before the game. The weekend trips is after the match so you have to come to see it and then Jake will go with your cousin" he offered knowing truly that he was faking it. What was the use of being a Slytherin if one even couldn't lie convincingly.

Andrew had been a master of lies as a kid in the orphanage but had changed it after coming to Hogwarts he had stopped it. One lie cannot hurt especially when it is for convincing Lexi to watch Qudditch, he thought with a smirk.

Lexi just looked at Andrew while he babbled about Quidditch, she didn't noticed that her mouth was open slightly. Lexi closed it when Andrew stopped talking and proceed about her deal with him. "My freaking cousin is Llheione Cole. She's buggering me the whole week." She said not exactly true what she's saying. Yes, she's just lying about this.

Andrew had a deal with her but Lexi's face went pale when he said that the brightstone will be open after the game. "That's not fair, you cheated!" Lexi shouted. Stupid, why didn't you think of it. She thought to herself. Lexi face her palm and groaned. How stupid she was, her plan didn't work.

"No i didn't cheat" he said smiling at her. "I said that Jake will take your cousin on a date. What am I to do if the trip is after the match?"he asked making an innocent face. "Now you must come to watch the match" he said with a smile. "Please Lexi, you are a good friend and I would love to see you there" he said truthfully as the words came from his heart.

Lexi looks like she's going to burst into tears, she can't believe she's stock watching that awful game. She buried her face on her crossed arms, He is so acting like a boss Lexi thought pretending she didn't heard the last part of what Andrew said. She is so going at that game and make her cousin miserable by dating Jacob even Llheione doesn't want to.

This is so killing her. Lexi was silence, when something pop- up her mind. She didn't forgot what happen at the great hall when the third (?) issue of gossip magazine was release. Andrew had ignore her and Lexi was hurt by that. Well, at least i forgot that i had to ignore him and then said why am i talking to him. That was the rubbish thing to say.

"Fine don't come" he said getting irritated by Lexi's behavior. Then she wonders why Caina is my best friend he thought with a frown.She promised not to get into fights yet she does and I stay quiet but this is it he thought as anger filled him and he rose.

"I am leaving" he stated as he turned his back on her and started walking slowly as angry thoughts on Lexi filled him. All those diary writings about Kida Frost , he was sure she had done it yet he didn't say. But she didn't want to listen. Then she could have it her own way.

Lexi looked up when she heard Andrew spoke. He was walking away and she hated people walking away from her. Andrew is the only true friend she has and Lexi will never ever threw it away. "I'll go... I promise." Lexi said looking at the back of Andrew who's walking away. She sigh his angry again Lexi thought, she never did do right in her entire life. Her life is a failure.

Andrew heard the words that he'd been dying to here since he got here. He turned on the spot and walked back smiling. "Thank you so much" he said with a grin. "I love you" he said giving her a hug. "Seriously, we need all the cheering we can get, especially when its from the best friends" he said with a friendly smile.

Andrew had turned when she said she was going, and then went to hug her saying thank you and i love you, which she didn't expect. They were just been friends for 6(?) months and he trusted her, "Love you even more." Lexi said smiling weakly.

"Thats very nice to hear" he said with a smile at Lexi. "Now, lets forget Qudditch for a while" he said with a grin as he once again took her hands into his. "Tell me, is anyone irritating you these days? Are you okay. I cannot bear you being sad, you're a friend and I cannot see my friends sad or tensed" he told her truly.

"But if it's me who is irritating you, I cannot help that" he said with a playful wink and laughed.

Lexi chuckled when Andrew asked if anyone irritates her, "Your the only person who irritates me." She paused and said. "That's only a joke. Why would you say I'm sad?... I'm always smiling." Lexi exclaimed raising one eyebrow. Then her face became serious, this the right time to say it. Except not that straight, "I have a question, its only simple..." She trailed off.

"Let's make Ally an example. Ally has a crush, then this guy is her close friend. Then she wanted to say what her feelings to this guy but afraid this guy will hate her. Should she say it or just keep it to her self?" Lexi waited for Andrew's response.

Andrew smiled as she said that he was the only one that irritated her. "thanks for that honour, maam" he said with a playful bow. Andrew however concentrated as she said she had a question. He was curious to know what was going on in Lexi's mind.

He thought on her question. "I suppose she should say it. The guy might hate her a bit, if he always thought that they were just friends but maybe it would be all normal again and they could remain friends. BUT if they guy even liked her, of course that would be splendid" he said with a smile. "I suppose Ally should tell the guy". Does Ally have a crush on someone he thought curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back