Reunion

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
2di5d6q.jpg

You're not invited if you're not one of us

The mansion of the Huberta's, the finest from all, who wouldn't envy the family for having such a luxurious home? Hayley took a deep breath before entering the manor, soon the door was opened by the house elf. The eldest of all the four siblings smiled and walk to the family room. It was warm inside during winter. The temperature was perfect. Hayley could smell the typical aroma from the kitchen, could it be her sister cooking? Or the house elves? She wasn't bothered to check on the kitchen, she walk to the couch and sat instead and took whatever was in front of her. It was the daily prophet, she opened it making a noise and read it quietly. The first page was about this awkward man in St.Mungos, Hayley didn't care about it, she quickly open the second page, surprisingly it was about her father and the ministry, quite a great news.

"Is there anything else I can do for you miss?"
The house elf asked. "Yes actually. Inform me if Casper's home" Hayley said and stood up and walk to the second floor. The manor was too quiet, as usual and this made her missed her school a little although she prefer being at home. She twisted the door knob and enter her private library. She walk between the racks and picked up a random book, it was the family album that she hadn't seen for a while. Beside it, there was a book about quidditch. She had secretly like it, but had been pretending that she hated. There was a lot of things that Hayley's wanted to do, one of them was to be able to stop her father being a prejudiced, sadly it was impossible. All his family was like that especially the paternal grandparent's of Hayley's.

Andrew entered the Huberta estate with annoyance visible in his face. He had had just a normal day at work and when he says normal, it means that he had encountered once again several half-bloods and muggle born wizards and witches. He detests them. He had actually had this wish to have at least one day where in those non-purebloods would be gone from his sight. Irritated, he brushed past the house elf who had opened the door for him. “Would you like anything master?” The house elf asked in a small voice. “Actually, I do. What I want you to do is for you to get out of my sight and inform my children about my presence, I need to talk to them” He said harshly. He had always been harsh to those whom he considered to be lower than him.

Taking off his coat, he sat into one of the couches and started to read the daily prophet which he had found near him. A small grin appeared in his face when he saw the article with him and the ministry in it. He works in the international Magical office of law, the department of the ministry which keeps track of laws and policies set down by the International Confederation of Wizards. He was really proud of his position in the ministry as he deemed himself really important because of it.

Being impatient at waiting for his children and his wife, he had called yet another one of his house elves. They are rich after all; he can afford any number of servants that he wants. “You there, bring me a tea, an Earl grey do you understand? After which, fetch that other useless house elf and my children. Do tell them to speed up, I hate waiting.” He said without even bothering to look at the elf. He had always been like that; he did not care about what the others would feel so long as he can get what he wants.

OOCOut of Character:
Did I get Andrew's character right? I am visualizing him as someone who views himself as some sort of a king, Is that alright?

Abigail walked into her home a soft smile on her face. She had, had an alright day at work. Wondering where exactly her family was. Abigail made her way toward the back. "Hello is anyone here?" Abigail called out her voice quickly went from light and calm to harsh. A house elf came running informing her that her husband was looking for her. Seeing a cup of tea in its hands Abigail took it from the elf and made her way to where her husband was.

Walking into the room where her husband was Abigail walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek and handed him the tea had requested. "How was work my love?" Abigail said as she took a seat and looked around for her kids. "Can someone please tell me where my children are?" Abigail asked she was starting to get really angry.

There were five classes that Heather had to attend, one of it was French class, her favorite. She had always wanted to impress her older siblings for being able to speak French fluently. She knew that both her older sister and brother had been telling their secrets to each other or insulting other people in French, this was one of the reason why she liked it. Heather get to know everything and she get to insult other people with them too. What was odd was that Caroline was no where in her sight, she hadn't been seeing her around lately. Perhaps she wasn't in the manor? Or perhaps she was in her own private library studying?

A house elf came running toward Heather's study room and told her that her father was looking for them. Her heart started to race faster hoping that father wouldn't find out that she made one mistake in her multiple choice test that was given by the professor who was hired by her father. The older of the younger twin stood up leaving the room and head downstairs. He could see both his parents not too far from her. She stopped and decided to stay there quietly for several more minutes. She took a deep breath before taking another step.

As soon as Heather reach the first level, she walk toward her parents and stood beside her father. "What is it father?" She asked and stood still, not daring to walk away from them. She knew what happen if she made her father mad, and she knew that no one in the family want that to happen even Merlin wouldn't want that to happen. Heather look at the house elves that were running bringing the cup of tea and place it on the table neatly. She then look back to her father trying to figure out what he wanted, why he called her.

OOCOut of Character:
purrrr-fect :wub:

Caroline was in her private library that was adjacent to her room. If she had a normal twin, like other people in this world she would have loved to have share all her things with her twins but no, Heather was weird in some ways but Caroline loved her the same but sharing things wasn't just the best way to show it. She was done with all her homework her tutor had left her and she unlike Heather attended all her classes. She was learning three languages French, Spanish and German and then she had her basic maths and English. She was pleased to always have her tutor happy because Caroline was what one might call a bubbly and studious girl and when it came to studying she did it with all her heart.

However unlike others in the family she didn't like her father's king-like behaviour but she never showed it and she knew he would never guess. The entire family had Candy, as they called her at home to be the sweetest and charming, the princess of the Huberta family and to Heather's much annoyance, she was her father's favorite because she was the youngest and always did as she was told. Well for now atleast. She couldn't wait to get to school next year, make bunch of friends and then after few years graduate and do as she pleased. She saw no difference amongst muggles, wizards and disliked judging people by their blood the way father did but of course she never mentioned it and he never knew.

A maid, Helen who was hired for Caroline's personal assitance came to inform her that her father was at home and requested to see them, she smiled and went down to the drawing hall where she saw her mother, father and her twin. "Greetings father, mother" she said with a charming smile that always made her father smile back and went to take the seat on the couch on the right side of her father where she always sat when they were at home.

When father's personal assistance knocked at the door, Hayley quickly put the book down and smiled? Wait... Why? She had secretly liked him but she knew that father would never let that happen. The girl knew that her father was home and that she had to meet him soon, she knew that her father hated waiting and that his impatience behavior could turn into an anger. Hayley walk behind her father's personal assistance and followed him who was heading downstairs. She could see her younger sisters and parents but no Casper. Was he staying in the castle? All by himself? Hayley could never understand why her brother would rather be in the castle learning than at home. But he would probably be home because then her father could always hire tutors to tutor him just like what Hayley had been doing lately when she was home.

It seemed that Hayley's father wasn't in his bad mood, but she could probably be wrong. "Afternoon father, mother, Heather and Caroline" She said formally before telling father about Casper. Honestly, she knew nothing about her twin brother but she had to make up story so father wont be mad at them. "About Casper, I'm not sure if he's going to come, he had been busy with school lately. He might be coming home later on" Hayley said as she took a deep breath and held her head high as she gave the house elves a sign that they'd rather be away from them for a while. Casper was the only son that father had and she knew that it's important for him to at least meet father once in a while.

Andrew placed the news paper down when he saw his wife approached him with the tea that he had requested from one of his house elves. "Why are you the one who brought this here? Those house elves are really worthless." He said as he took a sip of earl grey. "A nonsensical question, Abigail. This day has been just as dreary as the previous. Nothing new, my workplace is still polluted by those filthy non-pure bloods. And you dear? How was work?" He said to his wife, he had always liked how his wife brings herself, always graceful, always queen-like, she is someone who is fitted for him.

taking the last sip from his tea, he saw one of his children arrived, it was Heather, standing very poised and greeting him. He liked the way that his children was taught by the tutors that he had hired. His children after all, should be able to carry themselves the way he do, he doesn't want a child who is a failure.

"Sit down, we have matters to discuss. Now where are your siblings?" He asked, a slight irritation visible in his face, but when he saw Caroline, the irritation dissipated and was replaced by a small smile. "Greetings to you too, my daughter." He said, looking at his youngest child. Moments later, his frown returned to his face. Hayley had finally arrived.

"What took you so long?" He asked, demanding for some explanation. His irritation increases when Hayley told him that Casper, his only son, is not sure to come. It is pretty much very important for him to see his son, he is the one who's going to follow his steps after all. Nevertheless, he decided to not mind it at all, if his absence is because of studying, then it is alright. But still, he can somewhat see that his daughter might not be telling the truth at all.

"Is what you are saying the truth?" He asked seriously, he hates liars, he hated it more when he is the one who is being lied to.

"Nevertheless, all of you, do tell me about your day. Report now." He added firmly. Each day, he expected a report from his children, not about trivial matters but rather, about their progress in their studies. Andrew wants nothing but the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back