Closed Returning Home

Jamie considered what he suggested and then nodded. "Okay, deal," he would need to figure out the details and make it all line up but it was pretty exciting nonetheless, and he was looking forward to being in that new home with him. He smiled softly, "I can't wait to build a family with you in our home," he told him honestly, though they couldn't really have children of their own that would be the two of them, they would be able to have a family in some capacity, and if it just remained the two of them forever more, he'd be happy with that too. He listened to Onyx talk about the trip, feeling pleased that Sapphire had had such a good time. He couldn't imagine the gamble of that and couldn't imagine the stress of ensuring it went well, so he was glad it had gone well, and glad that Sapphire had had a positive experience. He just held the man close, saying I love you again would be nice but he felt like he didn't need to say it, just pressed little kiss to where he could. "So, what's first on today's agenda?"

Onyx purred, content to stay in Jamie's arms, cuddling into his husband and sighing softly. He smiled at Jamie's words. A family... merlin, that would be wonderful. He loved babies. He loved watching the twins for Ava. He sighed, his face shifting to a pout as he hid in Jamie's neck. He ignored the question, too busy being dramatic. "I wish I was a girl," he grumbled, nuzzling into his husbands neck. "I wish I could just have your baby," he pouted, tearing up as he spiraled in the thought. "You would get so excited when I told you, you would just pamper me for months... designing a nursery, picking out clothes and names and toys... they'd have my eyes and your gorgeous face... maybe even twins," he sniffled.

Jamie gave a little frown, he didn't wish for Onyx to be anything other than himself, he didn't need for children to be there. He just held him tight, "Baby, we can still do all those things, you can still be pampered, we can still design a nursery and pick out clothes and names," Jamie told him. "They could have your eyes or my face, if we went down that route," he told him. "There are plenty of kids out there that need homes, mothers not yet ready to be mums..we can still do all the things that come with starting a family, and know that our babies will be so loved because they were so planned and because you'll be amazing with them," he assured him.

Onyx hesitated as Jamie spoke, taking a few deep breaths. As Jamie finished speaking, he pulled back a little, sniffling and his eyes still a little teary as he reached up and ran his thumbs over Jamie's jaw. "It's like someone made you for me," He smiled shakily, leaning in to steal a soft kiss. He kept close, leaning his forehead against Jamie's and shutting his eyes. He sighed shakily. "I love you, mon chiot. I don't ever wanna be away from you again," He breathed, taking comfort in Jamie's warmth. He started purring softly, one arm laid over Jamie's shoulder while his free hand played with Jamie's soft hair. "If we have a girl," Onyx started, "Can we name her Aria?" He asked gently. "It's this... musical piece, I could explain it if you want, I just... I've always wanted a little girl named Aria. I think it's just really pretty..."

Jamie smiled at his statement. "I'm older than you, my love, someone made you for me," he told him. And he felt like the universe would've always tried to pitch them together in some manner because he couldn't imagine his life with Onyx, couldn't imagine how his days would be without his husband. He nodded at the name, "Aria is a beautiful name," he replied, stopping Onyx for ending up spiralling in his explanation over a name. "Aria," he repeated this time in french, speaking softly, getting the shape and sound right in his mouth. "Aria Derouin," he smiled softly, it was probably still years away and possible that it wouldn't happen...but it sounded right, Jamie, Onyx and little Aria, it was just right in his head.

Onyx smiled fondly, a blush coloring his cheeks. Jamie always knew just what to say. He traced his fingers lightly over Jamie's jaw, his heart fluttering, and he couldn't help but giggle as his husband tested the name in French, leaning in to steal a long, slow kiss instead of saying anything in response. Eventually, Onyx pulled back just a bit, purring gently and leaning his forehead against Jamies'. "Well, I've decided, I'm neverevereverever going away again and you're just stuck with me now, I don't wanna share," He chuckled, nuzzling into his husband.

Jamie returned the kiss as Onyx gave it to him. He let himself just live in the kiss, deepen it, make it feel more felt than ever. He pulled out of the kiss and lingered near his face for a moment. He couldn't believe he'd been apart from him for as long as he had. "You're stuck with me too,' he told him. "Let's get this day started," he whisperer softly but he wouldn't mind if they just remained there kiss for all of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back