Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Onyx had never had time drag on so slowly in his entire life. This was without a doubt the worst idea he’d ever had. Sure, objectively, he and Sapphire had gone on this beautiful, breathtaking adventure. But his heart had just never been in it. So when Sapphire had announced they had finished early, wrapped up everything in only four months, Onyx had practically been ecstatic.

He had thought of telling Jamie he was coming home over the last few days as they had trekked their way back out to civilization, but he had decided in the end that he wanted to surprise his husband. Onyx was bouncing with impatience as they stopped at Sapphire’s apartment, helping her drop off her equipment. He didn’t even bother saying goodbye, taking his necklace and apparating back to their flat.

Onyx's bag barely hit the floor before he was darting through the apartment, calling loudly for his husband. Onyx’s heart dropped when he couldn’t find the other man. Onyx pouted, padding over to the planner they kept on the counter, pleased to see it was still there. Jamie had practice today.

Onyx glanced at the clock. Jamie should have finished by now, so either it was running late or he’d gone out somewhere with the team. Either one of them were likely explanations. Onyx sighed, and tried to kill time, hopping in the shower and spending a bit of time in front of the mirror after. His hair was longer now, falling below his shoulder blades when it was down. Knowing it was going to get knotted very quickly, Onyx decided on a simple braid, wondering if he should get it cut as he laid the dark bundle over his shoulder.

He was disappointed as he walked back into the living room to find it still empty. He tossed his bag into the room, slipped on some pajama bottoms, and wandered out the front door. He sighed, feeling a slight chill in the air. He wrapped his arms around himself, turning to go back inside, when he spotted a very familiar figure walking up the street.

Onyx lit up, bouncing in pure excitement for a moment before leaning against the railing. “JAMIE!!” Onyx yelled out, giggling loudly. He turned and bolted down the stairs, losing his footing and tumbling down the last few. He hardly noticed, pushing back up to his feet and dashing down the sidewalk towards his husband.

It had been a lonely few months, Jamie had not known that life without his husband could be this boring and yet it was. He was just stuck speaking with designers, with the architects with the gardeners and everyone else about the house. He was just going to work, and playing the games and just unable to have anything to come home to. He missed his husband dearly. The man was just everything to him, and though he knew it wasn't the best thing to be so dependent, Jamie knew it wasn't dependcy, he managed without him. he filled his day and coped but god did he miss him, god did he miss just kissing his face. He missed seeing him, the music around the apartment. His husband made all elements of his life better and he missed him.

But Jamie had been living it and in a couple of months Onyx would be back and they'd be able to just move forward. As Jamie was coming back from meeting a friend, on the street of his apartment he heard a familiat voice say his name. But he knew he was just hearing things. Onyx wasn't due back yet. But then tumbling out the steps of their home and then running down the pavement to him was....well..his husband. "Onyx?" Jamie asked confused, but immediately his arms were open and he easily caught his husband in a tight embrace. "Baby?"

Onyx giggled as he collided with Jamie, unable to help the tears spilling over as he wrapped his arms tightly around his husbands neck and burrowed in as close as he could manage, absolutely melting in his husbands embrace. “Mon chiot, mon chiot,” He murmured, peppering tear stained kisses over every piece of skin he could reach without moving too far away, purring loudly. He couldn't help but giggle again as Jamie questioned his presence, pulling back just a touch and reaching up to brush his fingers over Jamie's jaw. "Surprise," Onyx let out a shaky breath, his teary eyes brimming with love as he looked up to his husband. "Miss me?" He teased gently, playing with Jamie's hair.

Last edited:
Jamie lifted Onyx up when he collided with him. Wrapping his arms easily around him. He spun them around and holding him very closely. He was pressing kisses back at him. He eventually stopped moving and leaned into the little touches. he gave a nod. "So much baby, what are you doing back?" he gushed with an eager tone. "I missed you, but...nothing happened right?" He was holding Onyx's gaze and while he wanted to check him over, make sure he was okay, but he couldn't yet.

Onyx couldn't help but giggle as Jamie spun them, clinging to his love and settling in against Jamie once he was on his feet again. He giggled again as his husband spoke, smiling warmly. "You're so handsome, mon chiot," Onyx murmured, tracing his fingers along Jamies jaw. "I would tell you to take me home, but I'm already home, here, in your arms," he murmured, his eyes lowering to Jamie's lips. He didn't bother resisting, leaning in and stealing the kiss he'd been craving since the moment he'd left. One arm wrapped around Jamie's shoulders while the other hand tangled in his hair. It was several moments before Onyx pulled back, just enough to whisper against his husbands lips. "Let's talk later, love, alright?" He asked, leaning in to kiss Jamie again before the man could answer.

Jamie leaned into the touch, having missed just the little traces. He had missed all and every part of Onyx, but he would admit that some elements were little things that had always made each day better and he was glad they were able to do it again. He laughed lightly at the statement, and leaned into the kiss. He was still curious as to why he was back early but it wasn't something that really bothered him. As long as Onyx was okay, as long as he seemed happy and wasn't upset then he'd be happy for it. "Yesssss, baby, let me take you back into our home.....and maybe in a little bit I can show you the new house.......it's almost completely done...," he told him.

Onyx giggled, hesitating just a moment before stepping back and taking one of Jamie's hands in his, pulling the Frenchman with him back to the flat. Onyx was bouncing with energy and elation at being back, and wasn't able to piece together anything resembling a proper sentence, instead just giggling and purring. Of course, soon enough he was much too occupied to even consider a conversation.

The moonlight was peeking into the room through the open curtains, bright enough to cause Onyx to stir. He grumbled, squinting open an eye. Somehow he was on the edge of the bed, his arm dangling over the side with Jamie's arm under Onyx's pillows. Not content with that, Onyx shifted, rolling to snuggle into his husbands side. More alert now, Onyx pushed himself up just a bit, peppering kisses along Jamie's jaw and hoping the other man might stir at the attention. While his husband was warm, and Onyx was never one to turn away physical affection, he also just needed to hear his husbands voice.

Onyx had certainly missed Jamie's touch while he'd been away, but he'd also missed- well, everything else. The scent of Jamie's musk, the sparkle in his eyes, the way his lips curved in a smile... the sound of Jamie's voice, of his laughter, that little hum Jamie did anytime he was thinking something over. Onyx knew waking Jamie up might be a bit selfish, but he was a brat and he was craving his husbands attention.

Spending time with his husband was a great thing, he had over the last few month wanted to just spend the time with him, and he certainly let himself just been completely taken over by how this currently felt. The man felt so glad to have his husband back, to finally have him in his arms and around him. It was just wonderful, it was magical. He fell asleep wirh him in his arms, and was awoken during the night by kisses. "Onyx baby, I'm trying to sleep," he replied with a tired but not entirely dismissive tone. He'd take the kisses he was being given currently. Happily too. "Are you hungry? I can get up and make us some food?"

Onyx continued peppering kisses over Jamie's skin, pleased his efforts were working. "Mhmm," he hummed lightly. "And I'm trying to wake you up," he countered, running his fingers gently over Jamie's chest. He frowned as the man spoke of getting up. Onyx shifted, moving to sit on top of his husband. "Um, no." He countered, pouting. "You're currently mine and not leaving," he reached down to brush Jamie's hair back. He leaned down, stretching out to rest on top of his husband. "Pay attention to me," he whined, running his fingers over Jamie's skin.

Jamie laughed softly at the words. "But sleep is so good baby," he said. When the man didn't want to eat, and instead sat on top of him he finally opened his eyes and looked at his husband. "I'm awake good baby," he told him but he let his eyes close again and then knew that sleep was calling him back. But he forced the eyes open again and smiled at him. "Amelie gave me a make over one day when you weren't here, she complained that I was boring without you. which I think means she likes you better," he spoke softly with a little smile on his features.

Onyx pouted. Jamie was probably right, but Onyx didn't want to sleep. He fell off of Jamie to lay beside him, curling up on his side and propping up on one arm. "Well, we can trade, you're Jordie's favorite," He teased, chuckling lightly. He sighed, feeling a bit guilty. He leaned over, peppering kisses all over Jamie's face and neck. "I can't help it," he pouted, sliding his hand over Jamie's shoulders and scooting closer. "I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyrally missed you," Onyx punctuated each 'really' with a kiss, before sighing heavily and laying his head on Jamie's shoulder.

"I have to give you back to the team in the morning, don't I?" He pouted, already dreading having to let his husband go so soon. Feeling dejected, Onyx sighed softly. "I'll let you sleep," He spoke gently, rolling over and trying to settle in by himself. He was probably being a little dramatic, but he was tired and was having a harder time keeping in control of his emotions.

Jamie smiled easily at Onyx, he melted into every little kiss that Onyx gave, enjoying just having him there and sharing the love. He loved this feeling, he loved being so loved and being able to be so loving towards his husband. He wanted to give a kiss back for every kiss given, but just held the man in close and couldn't help the feeling of warmth of just having him there. "No baby...I'm not going anywhere tomorrow," he promised him. He was supposed to go, but a quick owl note to his boss and he knew he'd be able to get the time. "We should sleep, but I'll be here when you wake up and we'll have a whole day to ourselves.

Onyx perked back up when Jamie mentioned being free tomorrow. He rolled back over and resumed his line of kisses along Jamie's jaw. "Just a day?" He pouted, sitting up a bit to brush Jamie's hair back. "I was thinking," Onyx shifted to sit on Jamie again. "We should plan that big wedding party here soon." He smiled brightly. "Then I was thinkingggg..." He walked his fingers up Jamie's chest. "We should go on another honeymoon. A longer one. A month or two, just you and me, tucked away somewhere...." Onyx bit his lip, smiling at the idea. Something occurred to him then and he looked over to the nightstand. "Oh! My ring, mon chiot, where's my ring?" Onyx crawled to the side of the bed and turned on the bedside lamp, opening the drawer to see if he could spot it.

Jamie gave a little smile, "Welllll.....I could ask for more.....," he was sure that if Onyx wanted him for longer he could convince his manager of it. But it might just take a little more effort than when he just needed a day. "Okay baby, let's make sure it's in the off season...and you can have me for two whole months. Any ideas on where you'd want to go?" Jamie told him with a smile, he'd go anywhere with him, spend all of his spare time anywhere with him. At the question he flicked his hand and the ring appeared. "Here baby," he handed it to him. "I kept it on me,"

Onyx giggled, biting his lip. "Am I supposed to pretend to protest? Because I won't," He smirked impishly. "I'll go rounds with your captain if I need to," He winked playfully. He lit up as Jamie agreed to go off for two months, smiling brightly and bouncing a bit, flicking his lip ring as he thought. "I have absolutely no idea, maybe a cabin or a lakehouse or something scenic and private with just us,"

Onyx was getting excited just thinking about it, almost forgetting in the moment they would need to get married again before they left. He was still thinking about it as he looked for his ring, shuffling through the things in the drawer. He turned his head as Jamie spoke, lighting up again at the site of it. He shut the drawer and moved back into bed, taking the ring. "Yesss, thank you mon chiot," Onyx smiled, putting the ring back on quickly. He relaxed against his pillow again, holding his hand above him and purring as he looked at the ring, twisting and turning his hand. He'd missed having it, and soon brought his hand back down to shut his eyes and rub the ring gently against his cheek. He felt better now that he had it on his hand again.

Jamie smiled a little. "Just a cabin or lakehouse, somewhere private just for us," he repeated. He was sure he could find something of the sort. He knew a lot of his co-workers were the types to want that sort of privacy too so he knew one of them would have ideas. "Do you want it to be hot or cold?" if he could figure weather type that would help narrow down some of the options. He was still thinking about it after he handed back the ring. "It missed you too," he joked, "Not more than me though," he smiled. "We're both very glad to have you back," he said smiling fondly, knowing that he was growing tired again but was forcing himself to remain awake.

Onyx considered Jamie's question. "Cold. Somewhere with snow." He smiled. "Cuddled up under blankets by the fire with the wind and the cold outside, wrapped up together for warmth," He sighed, enjoying the fantasy and walking his fingers over Jamie's skin.

Onyx opened his eyes again as Jamie spoke, purring louder without meaning to. "Oh, mon chiot," Onyx smiled, shifting and pulling Jamie in to cuddle against his chest. Onyx smiled, wrapping his arms around Jamie. Onyx almost liked being the big spoon as much as he loved being the little spoon. He ran his fingers through Jamie's hair, tucking them back under the covers before settling down. He sighed and starting singing softly, trying to lull Jamie back to sleep.

Onyx fell back to sleep fairly quickly, completely warm and content wrapped around his husband. Onyx woke up first, sighing in annoyance to find he had wiggled his way out from under the blanket and wasn't cuddling his husband. He sat up, looking over to see Jamie sleeping soundly. Onyx smiled, leaning over and gently kissing the mans temple before getting out of bed.

Feeling awake, Onyx showered and dressed. He popped to the market and picked up some fresh berries and cream. Jamie was still asleep by the time Onyx returned, so Onyx just went about making breakfast. He settled on Crepes with a creamy berry filling. Strawberry, blackberry, raspberry. He soon started singing and dancing around the kitchen as he worked.

With his mind racing of cold places they could go, Jamie drifted off to sleep, keeping a lose grip on his husband as he fell asleep. It didn't take long, the exhaustion of the day was already overwhelming him and he fell asleep. Jamie was next aware in the morning, when the soft sounds of singing filled his apartment, god he had missed that. He had missed the music which had always filled their home. He got out of bed, and spotted him making some crepes, pre-filling them and everything. He smiled softly, just watching him for a moment. He spotted an opening and went to begin dancing with him. Taking his hand, and immediately getting into step with him with the dancing. He was smiling fondly and though he wasn't singing with him, was only not because he knew his singing would ruin it.

god mod approved.

Onyx had been trying to be quiet, honestly. He didn't want to disturb his husband. But when Jamie was suddenly there, taking his hands and dancing along with him, Onyx let loose, singing loudly and dancing without restraint. It had been a long time since he had really been into his music, and it felt good to really let go. He didn't even try to keep his hands to himself, dancing close and in Jamie's space.

It reminded him a lot of that first birthday party when he and Jamie had gone to the club. If Onyx could go back and tell himself just where he and Jamie were now, he knew nothing would have kept him off of the Frenchman that night. Be that as it may, he had Jamie right now, for the first time in what felt like much too long, and Onyx wasn't going to be giving his husband very much in the way of personal space until he absolutely had to.

As he finished the song, he pulled Jamie down into an eager kiss, tracing his fingers into the mans hair and giggling softly. "Well, good morning, mon adorable chiot," Onyx giggled, staying close and walking his fingers gently up Jamie's chest. "I love your pajamas," He teased the man. Onyx would have stayed where he was, but the suddenly too strong smell of his crepes drew him back to the moment.

Cursing, he darted back to take the treat out of the pan. He had just barely saved it; any longer and it would have been too late. He let out a sigh of relief, before fixing their plates and sauntering to the kitchen table. "Come along, mon chiot, you didn't eat dinner, I made you extra," Onyx threw a smile to his husband as he sat down.

Jamie loved the way Onyx just let loose, the way he danced and sang, and filled all the house with all of the noises it had sorely missed. He danced with him, letting him hold him close and enjoying the sweetness of being in this moment with him. Jamie pressed kisses to Onyx whenever he had the chance to, and then the song ended with a kiss that Jamie easier returned. "Good morning my love," he replied with a little laugh. He watched him go back to the crepes and then moved to the table. "My love, just you being here nourishes me," he told him, he knew it was such a phrase to say something that was very...cheesy but if he couldn't be cheesy with his husband then who else. He took his crepe, rolling it up and beginning to eat, "Delicious," he said quickly.

Onyx scooted over to sit much closer to Jamie than he probably needed to, wrapping his leg over Jamie's and snuggling as best he could without interfering with breakfast. "You're affectionate this morning," He teased gently, though he didn't mind it in the slightest. He reached over to boop Jamie's nose lightly. "Well I made this crepe so I'm just nourishing you in lots of different ways," He teased, eating his own food and smiling.

"Will you get drinks, love?" Onyx asked, not feeling like shattering glass first thing in the morning.
he spent a moment just eating breakfast before looking to his husband. "What do you wanna do today baby?" Onyx asked. "I'm thinking after this we can relax a bit, maybe lay in bed and you can let me massage your back, you've got four months of Quidditch knots and bruises for me to pamper. Ooh, and when we're done with that we can take a nice bubble bath with candles and cuddle," He purred a bit, melting at the thought of curling up together.

Jamie couldn't help the little chuckle he let out at the statement. "Well, my husband is back and missed out on fourth months of affection, so he's going to get double until he's all caught up," he replied with a little grin. Jamie was always affectionate but he knew he was more so now, hopefully Onux didn't mind him being more clingy than normal. He waved his hand and drinks floated to the table. He nodded along as Onyx talked about what they could do together. "While that all sounds amazing....why don't we go see the house? It's almost finished, just your new music room needing a little extra work on the walls," he told him. "There's a lot of furniture to move about and rearrange, but, baby....we could literally move in next week," he told him. He wanted to relax and exist in his bubble with his husband, but he wanted too, to begin moving things into the new home, to settle into that bubble, that life with him there.

Onyx smiled widely, insanely pleased already that Jamie seemed so intent on smothering him in attention. He was absolutely thrilled with that. He finished his crepe quickly, scarfing it down as Jamie talked before washing it down with his glass of milk. When he was finished, he moved to sit in Jamie's lap, settling down and laying his arms around Jamie's neck.

"Mmm. No." He replied cheekily, leaning in to steal a long kiss before Jamie could reply. Soon, Onyx pulled back, brushing Jamie's hair from his eyes. "We could move in next week, right? So... why don't we just hang out here? Celebrate the time we have left here at the flat. We had our first kiss in the kitchen. This has been our home, let's enjoy it for a little longer." Onyx leaned in, nuzzling into Jamie's neck and sighing softly in content. "Then we can move everything, you can carry me into our new home, and then give me the grand tour, of course starting with our new bedroom" Onyx pressed a kiss to the underside of Jamie's jaw.

Last edited:
Jamie was eating his crepe slower than Onyx was, he moved slightly to give Onyx more space to sit on his lap. He returned the kiss and then laughed lightly at what he said. "Okay fair, but I'll have to go check on it before we do," he told him. He was the point of contact for all the workers because he was supposed to be the only one around. "Okay baby, okay," he assured him. "I'm going to carry you around our whole new home, no bad luck for us, you are going to love it though, it's beautiful," he assured him. Jamie just smiled at his husband, "I love you so much," he told him, "And god, I'm so glad you are back, I missed all of you," He told him. "How was it? Tell me all about it?"

Onyx considered what his husband was saying. "Alright, well. I'll make you a deal." He played idly with Jamie's hair. "I get to keep you until your silly captain steals you away again." Onyx sighed dramatically, cuddling closer. "And you go check on the house after practice. And while you're out, I'll set us up a nice, romantic date." Onyx smiled warmly, peppering kisses to Jamie's neck. "We can dress nice, have a good dinner, lots of candles and sweet music," Onyx started purring, burrowing into his husband.

He giggled as Jamie promised to carry him everywhere. "Of course it's beautiful mon chiot, it's our first baby," He teased, purring softly and running his nose gently over the mans skin. He smiled as Jamie spoke again. "I love you too, mon chiot," Onyx shifted to kiss his husband, running his fingers continuously over the mans skin. "I missed you too, mon chiot, so much, it was hard to sleep without you." Onyx pouted.

When Jamie asked about his trip, Onyx settled into the mans lap, burying his nose in the mans neck. "Well, it was exciting. Sapphire acted so alive the whole time, so focused, so excited." He chuckled. "It was a lot of beautiful scenery and exotic animals and it was kinda scary sometimes, and I didn't understand a lot of it. But it was fun, she was happy." He sighed, nuzzling impossibly closer. "But I'm very, very, very relieved to right back here where I belong. My beautiful exotic French boy is more than enough for me," He giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back