Returning from Bulgaria

Rosaline laughed into her hand and said, "It's quite different then anything I've ever done." She wasn't sure if it was the rebellion that she liked or if it was the whole thing together but she felt it could be a part of it. She smirked as she set her hand back onto her lap with a small sigh. She looked around Chavdar's house, she couldn't help but roll her eyes at all of the decorations, it was a little ridiculous but it was also quite sweet that he wanted to do this for his daughter.

Chavdar laughed softly, "It is the same here." Chavdar glanced around the house, just as she did, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw her roll her eyes. Chavdar smirked slightly, his eyes still elsewhere, "Hey, it is also just the Slytherin colors. Besides, there are other rooms in the house that aren't decorated." He named off the studies, the guest rooms, bedrooms, den, just about everything. Only the living room and kitchen were decorated. "I have yet to show you my own personal study." Chavdar smiled at her.

Rosaline rolled her eyes playfully as Chavdar named off most of the rooms of his house then she asked, "Would you like to show me your personal study?" Her tone had been more playful mocking then she had intended it to be and she flashed him a sheepish smile to let him know that she was just kidding with him, if he hadn't already known. Rosaline wouldn't be against going to his study in face, she was a little curious as to what was in it.

Chavdar shrugged, "Only if you want to see it. There are tons of books and such, including the family crest." Chavdar wondered what she would say to that. Chavdar knew that she was a reader, and wondered if she had seen his Dark Arts collection. He had a variety from back in ancient China, Bulgaria, Germany, and Romania, all of the Dark Arts. Chavdar would not let Hadan near the study considering that there are some powerful ancient spells in there also.

Rosaline's eyes lit up at Chavdar's words and she nodded her head once and said, "Sounds great." She stood up eagerly and turned towards Chavdar and put her hand out to hoist him up, even though she knew that she wouldn't be able to help him all that much. As Rosaline waited for him to stand up she scanned her mind through the books she had read on every magical subject, a few muggle novels came through her minds as well.

Chavdar smiled, and knew that she would be eager to see that area of the house. He stood up, and then took her hand. He smirked, as if to say As if I needed help. Chavdar grinning, "Follow me." He walked into the den, hoping that she would be following him, and he wasn't going too fast. Chavdar walked down some stairs, through a workout area, and finally came across a door. He took out his wand and lifted the locking spell. He opened the door, which had nothing but complete darkness.

Walking down the stairs, he flicked on the light, to reveal his massive, underground study. Chavdar had the place decorated with a few lamps and candles, in case he didn't want the lamps on, a leather couch, and a few matching chairs. Chavdar knew that half of these books were in different languages. Chavdar turned to her, and smiled, "It isn't much, but it serves my needs. This side." He pointed to the north wall, which had the most books, and there had to be over a hundred, perhaps a thousand, who knows? "That is just ancient Dark Arts alone."

"Everything else is just...everything else."

Rosaline rolled her eyes at Chavdar's expression and followed him into a den then down stairs, she smirked as they passed through a work out section, then she followed him down to his underground study, a smirk formed on her lips as they entered his study. She looked over at him with a warm smile when he spoke to her. She grinned wildly when he mentioned the dark arts, then asked, "Mind if I browse?" She took her wand out and lit it because she didn't have her glasses and it would be easier to read with the light from her wand.

Chavdar shrugged, "Help yourself." Chavdar himself walked over to one of the leather chairs, with a huge Romanian book of ancient Dark Arts. He couldn't speak it, but he understood what he read, however. Chavdar opened it to half way, and decided to watch Rosaline as she would go through his library. He knew that she fancied reading, but he doubted that she had read every single book in here. Maybe some of the Bulgarian Dark Arts, but he wasn't too sure.

Rosaline smiled brightly at Chavdar as she began walking over to the dark arts section, knowing that she would be able to speak and read almost every language there would be in his books, in her school years she had taken to reading other languages and had learned many of then simply by reading. She opened an old Latin book on the Dark Arts and smiled to herself, Gaspard hadn't had any books in Latin in his house, at one point she did but they had been stowed away to her dismay.

She leaned on her heals as she read a few lines allowed, but her few words were barely audible, she usually didn't read allowed but it was easier for Latin because when you heard a word you could translate it into any Latin derived language you wanted. As she read she felt Chavdar's gaze on her, and she smirked to herself before asking him, "You speak Romanian?" She turned her head to her side to look at him for a second before looking back at the large book, scanning the book as she waited for his reply, knowing that if she wanted to read it for content she would have to actually read it, perhaps at a later time.

Chavdar chuckled and shook his head, "I don't think so. I haven't exactly tried." Chavdar wasn't the type to read aloud, and never bothered to teach himself to speak any of the languages, besides the spells and jinxes. Chavdar glanced down at the pages, translating it in his mind. In his mind, only he could speak it, but it got all crazy and weird sounding when he tried to speak casually with it. Chavdar marked the page and set the book aside. Chavdar smirked slightly, "Can you speak Romanian?" Chavdar wondered this, and thought it would be quite impressive if she could.

Rosaline nodded her head once at his question and said, "Yes, but very basic, unless it's about the Dark Arts." She flashed him a smile then closed the book carefully and placed it back on the shelf and stepped sideways, reading the titles of the books with a tilted head scanning each Author and title as she walked along, not really paying attention where she was going. "Lovely selection," she murmured to herself, she recognized a lot of them, but hadn't read all of them, and she doubted that Chavdar had either.

Chavdar chuckled, "Typical." He smiled at her, as he watched her sidestep, not really watching where she was going. Good thing all the tables where in the middle of the room, or else Chavdar would have predicted that she would topple over on one of them. Chavdar smiled, "Thanks. Most were handed down from generation to generation. Kalif has a lot of the Bulgarian ones in his Manor back in Bulgaria." Chavdar hoped that Kalif wouldn't have more books than he, even if he had not read half of the ones he had. Chavdar pointed directly ahead of him, on a huge white flag, "That is the family crest."
((It is in Asparuh's bio, because I am too lazy to post it in here. :p ))

Rosaline turned towards Chavdar when he said where the family crest is, she looked over to it and smiled back at him and said, "Lovely." She bit her lip, not really knowing what to say, but the silence was comfortable, like breathing, it was natural. She smiled to herself and asked, "Have you read all of them?" She smiled warmly at him as she waited for his response.

[Bah lame!!! ]

Chavdar snorted, "Ha, as if. I work two jobs, so reading all these books would be impossible unless I live to be about fifty or seventy." Chavdar smirked slightly. He stared up at the family crest, seeing the skull. That was very unusual to have instead of a helmet. Ivaylo, you just had to be a Dark wizard to choose such a messed up crest. Chavdar took honor in it though. It wasn't like others. Chavdar inquired, "Have you come across any you haven't read yet?"

((Grr....Running out of ideas. >.<))

Rosaline smirked, she had guessed correctly, she knew she would be. "I didn't think so," she said then she said, "Yes, but I know the content quite well, and the writers as well." She smirked to herself, then walked back over to Chavdar. She sat on the arm of his chair and put her hand on his shoulder delicately, enjoying the small amount of physical contact she was having with him.

[Gahh!! Same :wacko: ]

Chavdar smiled when she said that she was familiar with some of the writers and content. Chavdar grinned when she came over and sat on the arm of the chair. He stared up at her, "You know, there is a couch if that arm isn't comfortable enough. And if you aren't comfortable, and refuse, I am afraid I have to take forceful manners." He was hinting as in carrying her to the couch. Chavdar almost wished that she would refuse to move so he could do that, just for enjoyment.

Rosaline rolled her eyes playfully at Chavdar and said, "I'm just fine." Part of her was curious what he meant by forceful manners, but she decided that if he was going to use his manners to such an extent she would just watch with amusement. "Are you comfortable?" Rosaline asked warmly, though there was a tinge of coolness in her voice as there usually was, in fact she was straining to be so warm and nice all the time or she believed she was. She just figured that she was getting better at acting nice, but she was genuinely happy with him. "I hope you don't decorate your study for the holidays," she murmured. "It would be so distracting for you," she added with a roll of her eyes.

Chavdar laughed softly, "Obviously, you don't know my forceful manners." Chavdar glanced over at the couch, before staring back at her. I wonder how she would react if I were to do such a thing. I'll save it for later. Chavdar thought amusingly in his mind. Then, he replied to her question, "Not unless you are sure that you are fine where you are." Chavdar took a once over gaze over his entire study. He shook his head, "I don't have enough decorations to do such a task." He smirked, letting her know that he was only kidding. This was his private room. He spent the majority of his time in here when he was home.

Rosaline raised her eye brows when he glanced over to the couch then back at her, she smirked as she thought, Hmm sounds like fun. She did not reply to his words as she had already confirmed that she was fine sitting where she was. She smiled at him when he shook his head, she did like Holidays and all but that would be a little too much, never mind the fact that this room seemed to be quite hidden. "Your study is about half the size of the one I have in Bulgaria," she said with a bit of amusement. Her study or library as some called it, was quite extensive, it was the largest one she had ever seen but then again she did not get out much.

Chavdar wrinkled his nose a little when he thought about his private study being decorated. "Ugh, one can only take so much Christmas. Besides, this is underground." Chavdar smiled at Rosaline, "Half the size? I barely know what to do with a study this large." Chavdar did have other books he had scattered all over the house, but they couldn't fit in here, unless he got another shelf. "If you go to the Zhefarovich Manor, which I wouldn't, then the study makes this one look like a school library. That house was passed down from generation to generation, and has books that date as old as when writing developed. However, I have no idea where it is."

Chavdar, without any warning, stood up. He hid his smirk, but his eyes told that he was up to something. He bent down and lifted Rosaline easily in his arms. He smirked finally, "I still don't think you were comfortable."

Rosaline watched as Chavdar stood up and picked her up in one smooth movement, she smirked to herself then laced her fingers together from behind his neck around him as she replied to his words playfully, "Oh you got me." Her eyes danced mischievously as if she had planned all of this, which of course she hadn't.

Rosaline didn't plan; At least not anymore.

She smiled at Chavdar as she waited for his response. I can't believe this, she thought to herself. This was how happy she could be after Vaschel, she didn't expect this. For the simple reason that she knew herself, or she thought she did. She was just the kind of person to go into depression and wouldn't get out. Not on my own, she corrected herself as she looked at Chavdar.

[I forgot where I had been going with this.. does it make sense? If it doesn't PM me and I'll change it up :p ]

Chavdar smirked and replied, "It seems that way, doesn't it." He walked over to the couch, and set her down on it. He stared down at her, and smiled, "See? This is how more comfortable you could be." He took a seat next to her, and wondered what she was thinking. His stormy eyes were lit up with happiness. He hoped that Rosaline was the same way, for he cared about her. Chavdar glanced around the study, taking in the silence. He waited for Rosaline to respond before he would say anything else. He simply continued to smile, knowing that he hasn't smiled like this in a long time.

It makes perfect sense. Don't worry.

Rosaline smirked to herself when Chavdar set her down then put her hands on her on her lap until he sat down beside her, she wrapped her arms around him gently then said with a playful tone to her voice, "Oh you're right, I should trust your judgment more often." She smiled to herself as she waited for his response, she moved her hands so one was resting on his chest and the other was on the back of his neck.

Chavdar put his hands around her waist, and gave her a warm smile, "My judgment is more than likely right, especially when it comes down to something like this." Chavdar glanced down at the hand that was on his chest, and then back into her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips and pulled away after just a moment. Chavdar smirked slightly, "I hope that you are enjoying this more than I am. Although, I almost think that it is impossible."

Rosaline blushed brightly as Chavdar leaned in and kissed her, she smiled at kissed him back before he pulled away. "Hmm what if I'm not enjoying myself?," she asked with a smirk but her eyes clearly showed that she was just joking with him. She kissed his jaw line affectionately and her lips lingered there for a moment until she leaned back a little so she could look at his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back