Returning from Bulgaria

Chavdar raised an eyebrow at her, and teased, "Who doesn't enjoy kissing?" He smirked, and laughed softly. Chavdar made no move when she kissed on his jaw line. He instead just closed his eyes and when he heard her pull away, he opened them again. Chavdar inquired softly, "What do you enjoy more than this then? Maybe a book?" He laughed and had half a mind to accio a book, but he chose not to. "Since I know you adore reading and all."

Rosaline smirked when she saw that Chavdar's intriguing, perhaps even intoxicating eyes closed. "Hmm..." she said then tapped her chin thoughtfully, playfully. "As long as it's a good book I guess so," she said with a one syllable laugh. "But seriously, I am," she said with a playful smile then kissed his cheek gently.

Chavdar gave her an odd look, and shook his head, "I thought you were serious at first." Chavdar glanced down at the couch, before lingering his eyes to her. "You better be." He smirked and ran his hand through her hair gently. "With everything going on, and stress because of Christmas, it is good to have some time to enjoy ourselves." Chavdar wondered when he should go get Hadan, since he knew that she wouldn't be attending the ball.

Rosaline smiled at Chavdar and her eyes danced brightly as he gazed into her eyes. She smirked inwardly then said, "Of course it is." She smiled at him then she glanced over at her watch, her eyes widened anxiously, "Oh.. Chav, I have to go." She frowned at him, and then said, "I promised I'd get Avrille out of the house before Gaspard returns." She put her hand on his cheek gently then kissed him affectionately. She pulled away hesitantly and sighed, she was just getting comfortable. I can't wait until I have father's approval to move away from Gaspard, she thought frustratedly.

Chavdar nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly. Chavdar chuckled when she explained why she had to leave. "I would have preferred you to keep your promise than to stay here with me." He kissed her back, and when she pulled away, he smiled. "Do you need me to show you the way out of the house? Or are you just going to apparate?" Chavdar was going to spend the rest of his day in his private study. He needed to catch up on his reading.

Rosaline smiled at Chavdar and said, "I'll just apparate." She hugged him warmly before standing up and stretching her arms, she flashed him a smile and said, "Bye." She put her arms down and then apparated away, leaving Chavdar's house with a large crack and entering her own with another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back