Rest In Peace

Jasmin Rodriguez

Jasmin was very sad about her daughter being killed in Bleak Street, she knew who killed her without mercy on her daughter. It was her fault why Alexia was in that place at first, she was getting suspicious about Jasmin. Its been days since her daughter was killed and this time its Alexia's time to be laid in peace. Wearing her funeral clothes, she went down at the living room where her relatives are waiting except for her husband that was in a business trip in America. Jasmin went toward to her son, Angelbert and hug him tight saying, "Stay close with me." and release from the hug.

Angelbert was silent for days now, the boy didn't expect that his sister will be killed by like that. Alexia was a good daughter and sibling to everyone but her time ended so fast that they didn't even saw it happen. Jasmin cried one last time as she think all the memories Alexia and her spent.

dress in his black coat and tie, Angelbert sat at the living room couch. Waiting for the burial of his sister, his beloved sister who was killed days ago in Bleak Street. It was then Jasmin went down and hug him, saying about staying close to her, Angelbert nodded and hug her back.

His mother can't handle his sister's lost, he wished the killer to be dead or if it is already dead then kill it again. Jasmin cried again, she always do that whenever she thinks of his sister, "It will be alright soon." Angelbert said to his mother.

Katherine arrived at the Rodriguez residence in London, it was her niece last grieving and she will be laid in the ground at a muggle cemetery. She arrived as soon as she saw her Aunt crying at the shoulders of her son. Katherine's other family relatives had not come yet but she's sure they'll be here in no time.

Katherine walked in at the house and tried to comfort her Aunt, "This is going to be alright." She told softly to them. "She'll be somewhere and looking at you." Katherine said for them to be confident with life again.

As Jasmin was still lying her head down on her son's shoulder, came Katherine, comforting her with sweet words. "I'll be find with that, I guess." She told them looking up and smiling. Jasmin stood up, "I'm going to make myself busy anyway." She still didn't said that she was accepted to teach at Hogwarts, Jasmin will soon say it after the burial ceremony. "I think we should go." Jasmin told them, grabbing gently to her son's hand and walked out of the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back