Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Sara had run out that morning, throwing on clothes as she left. She loved snow, and there'd been a fall overnight. She looked down at herself at the door to her building. A bit of colour clashing, but otherwise fine. She decided to forgo a coat, pulling on a hat and gloves. She'd never liked coats. She pulled open the door and ran out into the cold, bracing air, which hurt her lungs as she took a deep breath. She loved the smell of snow, and as soon as she'd woken, she'd known it was out here waiting for her. There were plenty of people walking by, and she tried desperately to curb her enthusiasm in public. Figuring that nobody would be down by the beach, she ran all the way. She was glad she had the use of the family apartment here. She'd lived in London for a while after graduating, and had managed to go between there and New Zealand for quite a while, but she couldn't apparate to and from New Zealand, so she'd been staying here most of the time, for work. She was in the process of selling her London apartment, so that she could buy this one outright from her parents. She didn't like mooching off of them, and living here seemed a better solution than staying for the week, going home for the weekend, and repeat.

The beach looked amazing with the snow covering it. It was such a strange sight, and she jumped down from the rocks at the edge, onto the sand. Her footsteps went down into the snow, and when she moved on, she could see the sand underneath the snow. Giggling to herself, she scooped up some snow and blew it into the air, grabbed more, and threw it above her head, twirling around as it fell about her. She kept twirling until she felt dizzy and had to lie down. She bit her lip, grinning as an idea came to her, and began to make snow-angels. She'd only done this once before, during a particularly snowy winter in England. They'd never gotten much snow in Ireland. Sitting up, she could feel the coldness of the flakes on the sides of her face, and knew it would probably be melting in her hair, but she didn't care. She just sat there and watched the waves.

Justin expected to be leaving as soon as his and Kiara's incredible plan occurred between Haze and Sammy. Call him naive, but he had assumed that, once Hazel and Samual got together again with all that ring rubbish and such, that Hazel would move out not let Samual fricken' sunshine excreting Kaster move in!He could not handle Hazel any more. She was ruining his and Kiara's life. Hazel's death seemed imminent if she and that curly-haired idiot moved in. Justin could not handle them. He couldn't do it. Just this morning, the blonde woke up to the sound of Hazel and Samual talking about their feelings. How old were they, twelve?! He left his warm bed and Kiara to go out there and strangle them both - only to have Hazel call him a grump and Samual hug him. What did that guy think he was doing when the thought to touch Justin fluttered through his butterfly brain? And then Justin became the bad guy for giving him one in the face? Really? Justin did not see how he was the bad guy. He was just a man that wanted his beauty sleep, and beauty sleep for Kiara. Because, if Kiara lost her sleep, Samual would not be the only one with a sore face.

Even the snow was not enough to get him in a good mood. He had come to New Zealand to escape France for a bit, otherwise he was going to spontaneously combust from all the irritation he was experiencing. He felt like his hair was falling out. By the spirits, he did not want to start going bald like his father. It didn't look good on his father, so he doubted it would look good on himself. He trudged onto the snowy beach, and paused when he saw a woman behaving rather strangely. It actually brought a small smirk to his face when he realised that the strange woman was none other than Sara. Of course it would be her. She was the weirdest person he knew. He chuckled to himself, and scooped up a nice sized snowball and walked quietly closer behind her. He laughed manically only seconds before throwing the snowball at Sara, and then folded his arms across his chest. "We meet again, Miss Moon.Do you happen to be stalking me?"

Sara was humming to herself; "All These Things That I've done" by the Killers. It was one of her favourite songs, and she was incredibly happy that morning. A sound alarmed her, it sounded like somebody choking or something, and she turned around, only to be be smacked right in the face by a snowball. Without thinking, she scooped up some snow, and fired right back, just in time to hear the greeting. "Oh!" she exclaimed, her hands rising to her cheeks, as she cringed when the snowball hit, and she realised who it was. "Sorry... I always seem to be apologising to you after doing strange things... I still don't know your name." she greeted, walking over to him. "I'd give you a hug, but I get the feeling you're not one for hugs?" she smiled. She just couldn't believe she was meeting this boy again, they'd always bumped into each other this way, and she remembered how fun, how witty he could be. It was true, every time they'd met she'd been up to something odd. "And, of course I'm stalking you! I obviously have nothing better to do with myself." she beamed, sitting back down in the snow and patting the space beside her.

"Technically though, I'm living her, sort of; so you're doing the stalking." She theorised, head tilting to one side. "How are you Mr. Lawyer Man?" she asked, remembering what she'd named him, and in her mind; that was his title. "That's a bit of a mouthful. Shall I just call you Law?" she was excited, and happy; a mixture of meeting this old... friend? And of the snow. She wasn't sure what to call the boy.. Well, man really, in front of her. They weren't really friends because they knew very little about each other, yet neither were they strangers. "Did you ever become a healer?" she queried, remembering what he'd told her the first time they'd met. It was just so strange for them to meet. "You know, I really can't believe this; it's so weird, you just popping up like this, but then again, as far as I remember, that was your trademark." She could recall his sudden appearances quite easily, seeing as the first time she'd been contemplating jumping off a cliff, and the second time; he'd almost pushed her out a window.

Justin flinched and protected everything important from the snowball coming his way. He brushed snow off himself, and flicked his hair out of his eyes. "You've got an arm." He commented. He then nodded, confirming what she had just started. "No, I don't believe I ever did tell you my name. I guess it'll be one of those life secrets old people prattle on about." Justin watched as she approached him curiously, and then shook his head. There was really only one person he hugged, and if she caught him hugging anyone else - whether completely innocent or otherwise - he doubted Kiara would be very forgiving. Especially with the amount Hazel and Samual they had been exposed to. They were driving Kiara and Justin completely mental. "I love hugs, honestly. I just don't hug people often. I'm also very specific on who I'll allow the privilege of hugging me." He folded his arms across his chest and nodded with mock seriousness. "I'm sure. I will have to remind myself to move countries at this rate." And, at the invitation to sit on the snow, Justin hopped down beside her, and began to stack snow in balls by his side. Future ammo, just in case.

Justin scoffed. "I was forced here against my will, so I call foul. You're the stalker." He mirrored her tilted expression as she asked him how he had been, and moved on to trying to give him a name. Law sounded... really odd, but now that they had technically known each other for some years now, he just could not be bothered telling her his name. She would either find out one day - especially if she followed Quidditch, or she wouldn't. He honestly did not care either way. "Sure, go ahead. Law's not half bad. Might have to legally get my named changed - oh I know. That's going on a list of baby names." And whether he was actually serious was flexible. Law Kuya wasn't half bad, though he doubted he could get such a name to slide by Kiara. At her next question, Justin snorted. "Nope," he chuckled slightly, and sighed. "My bedside manner wasn't exactly... desirable. Also, I got incredibly lazy in my final year. In fact, the only contribution I made to the Slytherin house points was fifty points, and that was being confiscated. Also got suspended from prefect duties, and had the pleasure of spending every Saturday with everyone's favourite professor. Styx." He shook his head. Surprisingly, the detentions weren't ridiculously bad. He had all of his friends there, after all. Virtually the entire Slytherin prefect group was there. And Kiara. "I must admit, I didn't plan this. I've been living in France - planning to not come back here since I needed space. So much that I had to go to the other side of the planet." He poked his tongue out, and continued. "Nah, I just decided to move there because. I'm only here for an errand."

Sara crossed her arms as the snowball connected, and her draw dropped at Justin's comment. She raised her arm and stared at it in disbelief; "Really? I thought this was a leg!" she winked at her companion as they sat on the ground. "I think I'll turn you into a story to tell my grandchildren. 'There was once a man with no name etc. etc.' They'll love it." she replied, crossing her legs in front of her and looking out to the sea. The snow was falling onto the water and melted. "I wonder if it's possible for the waves to freeze while in motion." she mused, gazing wistfully out at the water. She'd always had two loves; water and fire. There were polar opposites, but she'd always enjoyed both. "We; are very different people. I love hugs! I hug everyone; bar those I know won't enjoy being hugged." she answered him, nodding toward him at the end of her sentence. She frowned as he began to gather snowballs. She started to pile up her own, and grinned at his response. "I'll only follow you. Such is my everlasting, never-ending devotion." she answered, her face as serious as the grave, hoping he'd realise she was joking.

Sara couldn't recall the last time she'd had a truly ridiculous conversation with someone, and this was actually quite refreshing. "You wish you had a stalker as cool as me." She didn't like Law, it didn't sound like a name. She bit her lip and pulled her knees up to her chest. "Not Law. What shall I call you? Something suitably girly to match your hair.... Seraphina? Or Penelope? I like Penelope. Yes, until I know your true name; you shall be Penelope." she decided, smiling contentedly at Penelope. "So now, you are free to call your child Law with very little confusion." she laughed, lying back on the snow-covered sand. She resisted the urge to give Penelope a hug when he told her about his last year. Spending that much time with Professor Styx couldn't have been pleasant. She'd never spent much time with the Slytherin Head of House, but he'd always scared her. "What's he actually like, Professor Styx." She'd always hoped that he was a nicer person at home with his family. If he wasn't; she felt sorry for his wife and children. Her Father had always been kind and generous. She loved her Dad, as a little girl she'd thought he was invincible, and as she was older she'd seen how hurt he was that she was growing closer with her mother. She'd also seen how guilty he felt for being saddened by that fact, but she was just as close with her Dad, and loved him just as much. Mam could just relate to her more. "An errand that pulled you across the world? Some errand." she grinned as he stuck his tongue out at her, she picked up one of her snowballs and squished it into his blonde hair.

Justin laughed at her leg joke, and then rolled his eyes at the mention of grandchildren. "How old are you, fifty?" He looked at the water, trying to see what Sara saw, however, he only saw water, and didn't get much from it at all. "I guess, if there was a snap freeze or something. They're pretty cold." He said, not liking the seriousness. If he wanted to be serious, he'd go to Hazel, and since he was trying to get rid of her, it was obvious that he did not want seriousness. Seriousness was for old people. Justin's eyebrows rose sceptical. "You hug everyone, huh?" He shook his head. "Don't become a professor then, there's already one of those." He was joking, obviously, as he had been in that damned Herbology classroom his entire school life and never believed anything that magazine said. For starters, they did say that he was making out with Kiara, and he hadn't at that point, and they also called him a girl on a fairly regular basis, and he wasn't. But it was fun to read the magazine - a regular breakfast read for him. He sort of missed it. He looked toward Sara. "I had no idea you cared so much, Sara." He said, holding a serious, but slightly sweet face. He was joking, but purposefully trying to make her think he was serious, as he liked to stir up emotions in people. All kinds of emotions. "But I'm in a relationship right now, and somewhat faithful. Especially since she'd kill me, and I like livings but I'll hit you up some time. Maybe break a law and let you.... Arrest me." And if this backfired, it'd be pretty hilarious, and if it didn't work, it'd still be hilarious. Win-win!

Justin chuckled at the thought of anyone wanting a stalker. In hindsight, it wouldn't be that bad. It would prove that there was obviously someone out there that loved you and you would never truly die alone. He could see some perks. "Penelope?" he shrugged. It wasn't the first time he was called a girl. In fact, the amount of times he had been called a girl was actually quite suspicious. He was quite confident he was a guy - very confident, in fact. "Penelope it will be then. Absolutely nothing like my real name, but we'll make it work.nail though to be perfectly honest,bid rather Serephina." he flipped his hair for dramatic effect and began to put on the most dastardly female voice he could create. "Like seriously, how could you give me any other name. Ah."

Justin shrugged. "Well, he didn't give me a hug and some cookies, if that's what you're wondering. But he wasn't exactly happy to have virtually all his Slytherin prefects in his office, so... Yeah. Pretty mad indeed. However, if you're not being a brat, he's pretty fair - still doesn't smile, but not particularly horrifying if you've seen him mad." He doubted Styx was any different anywhere. If the man smiled, the universe would probably spontaneously combust, or his face would have a major crack in it. He chuckled and shrugged once more. It certainly was some errand. "I do a lot of things for family - and for me, because let's face it, I'm pretty bloody important." his mouth then fell open as snow was rubbed into his hair. His beautiful hair! "By the spirits, you didn't just do that." He ran his fingers through his hair, and then narrowed his eyes. Within a flash, he had a huge pile of snow, and dumped it where Sara had been sitting. She would be covered, and that's how he wanted it.

Sara faked a serious face in reply to Justin's jibe about her age. "How did you know? I thought the plastic surgery went relatively well..." she lasted a good ten seconds before bursting into laughter. She had no experience of a 'snap freeze' though the term seemed pretty self-explanatory. She felt she could probably freeze the waves herself, or at least one perhaps with a spell, but it seemed a pretty immature move. She began to brush away the snow around her pile of snowballs, revealing the sand beneath, so that the stack of snow stood out against the grainy brown of the beach. She frowned at his comment about the Professor, and looked across at him; "Hey, be nice. Anyway, I wouldn't have the patience I'd probably transfigure a student or something. Nah, i'm happy where I am." she admitted, smiling once more. She'd considered being a teacher in all honesty, but she'd have more of an affinity for younger children, and after seeing how stressed her parents were as teachers; she'd never wanted to do something so demanding. Though, now she was in an even more demanding job, that took up all of her social life, and she loved it. One of life's little ironies she supposed. "Oh, but I do Penelope, I really do." she replied, clutching at her heart. When he mentioned a girlfriend, she collapsed into the sand. "Oh cruel fate, thou art a heartless wretch!" she cried, and almost immediately resumed her sitting position and a smile. "Oh well, I guess I'm over it. You have a girlfriend? Did she go to our school?" she asked, genuinely interested. She'd never known much about Penelope's life. Then again, they didn't really know each other at all.

She smiled as he accepted his new name. And collapsed into a fit of giggles as he adopted a girly voice. "Oh em geeeee, I'm like, so sorry!" she replied, sticking her tongue out at the boy with the golden hair, which was actually very impressive. There were girls who'd kill for hair like that. Sara herself had always wanted straight, black hair Her hair had darkened, but would never be black, and her curls were there for good. Still, she'd grown to like it; it sort of reflected her personality. It sometimes got annoying, and she could see it being a hindrance during field work, getting stuck in trees and such, but she could always straighten it. She always did when she wanted to look more intimidating.

Sara digested this description of Professor Styx quickly, and felt sort of sorry for him. "Do you think he's at all happy? I mean, if he's so angry all the time, he mustn't like teaching. I dunno... It's kind of sad in a way." she mused, and realising she was being a typically soppy girl, something she prefered to avoid, she quickly recovered "I never really got into trouble in school. I was boring. Extremely so." she added, with a smirk. "Our head of house; Professor Spencer, I don't really remember him much." Deciding to change the subject, she asked; "So, what have you been getting up to Penelope?" She was curious. she rolled her eyes as he said he was important "And so very modest." she added, throwing her eyes to heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back