Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby stood beside the lake, remembering past days here. Looking out over to lake for a moment, and tear ran down her face and she threw a stone weakly. She slumped down, and hide her face with her hair.

(no its not, its libby being upset and the last person she wants to talk to is the girl who claims to be her friend and teases her all the time, go away)

((Oh that's nice. In some ways I wish I'd never shown you this site.))

(stop commenting on here or no one will join me!! :mad:

ye wel its not my fault ur being ignorant)

Larissa walked to the Lakefront and scowled at Libby before sitting down several metres away as if Liberty smelt bad.

Larissa stared at the water, running her fingers through her hair.
"Nice day.." She smiled to herself.

James had been wandering around the lake when he seen a girl crying and another girl sitting a few meters away he walked over to them with a smile."Hi. Mind if i join you?"He asked.

James had been wandering around the lake when he seen a girl crying and another girl sitting a few meters away he walked over to them with a smile."Hi. Mind if i join you?"He asked.

Larissa looked up.
"That's fine." She said as she watched the water ripple.

Larissa knew the giant squid lived in the lake. She watched the water carefully, wondering if she could see it.

Libby watched as Larissa sat down beside her, and she looked over to her briefy before wiping her cheek. She stopped suddenly when she heard someone else approaching, and looked up curiously, not recognising the voice. "Hi," she said quietly. "Ye if you like" she answered. "I'm Libby" she said, brushing back her hair and trying now to stop crying.

Larissa's eyes flicked quickly towards Libby who looked as though she'd been crying.
My doing, no doubt. She thought to herself.

Libby yet again caught Lissy looking at her, and gave her an innocent shrug, "What?" she asked.

Larissa, for some reason unknown, grinned.
"You look awful." She said without a hint of comfort in her voice, "You look like you've been crying."

"Thanks" she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes at her and heading her gaze back over the lake. "I have" she said.

Larissa was not shocked by this.
She had a feeling that the tears Libby had shed were over severall things though whether she'd admit them was another thing entirely.
"I needn't ask but I'm guessing I'm one of the reasons why you're crying?" She breathed in the scent of grass and mud, "I'm also guessing that some of those tears are to do with Darren?"

Libby didn't say anything, but just nodded, keeping her eyes fixed on a small movement under the water.

Larissa felt a sudden sypathy for Libby but had to force her self not to react.
"I never meant to be like I've been towards you." Larissa said into the gentle lapping of water at the side of the lake. "I never meant to hurt anyone.." She reached inside her top and pulled out the necklace Libby had given her; She'd never taken it off.

Libby looked over and saw the necklace she'd given her for her birthday. Silently sighing, she was pleased, this was the closest she'd had yet to a proper apology. "What's so wrong about muggles and muggle-borns?" she asked, honestly curious to know. Libby nodded quickly and gave James half a smile.

(btw james, i edited ur siggy lol, ill pm hold on...i ws bored :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back