Relaxing

Steel listened to the cool wind rustle the leaves on that enormous oak tree. It was magical, in a way.

"So," he said.
And without warning, she kissed him. It was really quite awkward for a moment, but it soon felt natural and wonderful. He heard a few giggles from behind them, but it didn't matter. All that he cared about was the magic of this second.

"Oh, you know, they're okay," he said.

(ooc: Lol, truthfully, I haven't been to a class in nearly two weeks. I'm just too busy right now. This can't be a priority at the moment. :( )

He laughed. "So I heard that Professor Rambolt is letting choose what we want to do with our pumpkins for the feast," he said. "I want to make mine into a pie. What about you?"

KIera flashed him a giant grin. "yeah sure does...." then she laughed. "That was by far my favorite lesson!" Kiera all of a sudden got worried. The yule ball was growing close but Steel hadnt asked her...did he need to? She had asumed they would go together perhaps she shouldnt have...

Steel looked at Kiera. He could tell what she was thinking. He had been thinking about it, too, but he didn't really know how to put it into words.

"So," he said. "I guess we're going to the Yule Ball together?"

"Hmm.." Kiera said in thought. "I guess but Im not really sure...I mean I think thats how it goes. I bought a dress." she said with a sweet smile.

((you dont actually have to buy it..you just make a picture of it....))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back