Relaxing

Steel Johnson

Steel looked around for Kiera. A breeze ruffled his dark hair, but it felt wonderful.

Kiera came down to the lawn and looked for Steel. She found him pretty quickly. She grinned brightly and bounced over to him. SHe was in an excellent mood. Holding out a picnic basket and a blanket she laughed. "I thought you might could use some relieve from classes....So I had the house elves whip this up..." she said as she laid the blanket down on the grass.

"Wow, Kiera," said Steel, grinning, "This is awesome!"
They settled down and began to eat.
"So, what classes have you had?"

Kiera grinned at the complement and slightly blushed. "Well I just remember you siad you thought it'd be nice....." she said. "Ive had Defense Against the Dark Arts and Potions.... What about you?"

"So," he said, tearing his eyes away from her. "What's your favorite class so far? Have you had much homework?"

"Yeah, me too," he said, immensly relieved that what he was saying was true. "But I heard we have a big essay next week in History."

"Yeah, well," he said, "Don't get too excited."

(ooc: Sorry for the delay - I've been really busy with musical practice and homework and the other usual stuff.)

Kiera laughed. "Cute and witty..." she said jokingly. See that he had finished eating she reached back in the basket and pulled out a red velvet cake. "I even broght dessert!" she said grinning and looking into his eyes. " Its my favorite! I hope you like it..."

((its cool ive been really busy with cheerleading and homecoming....yuck! ps really love your picture!!)))

Kiera smiled and poured them both some pumkin juice. She looked around the lawn. It was starting to get chilly, that was one of her favorite things about fall. A chill ran down her spine. She looked back at Steel and smiled again.

Kiera smiled and sigh. "Fall's my favorite season its not too cold yet. I really love it when the leaves start to change. Its just so pretty. and well it has halloween too..." she added with a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back