Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Regan

OOC First Name
Laura.
Okay, so I would like Michael getting out and making friends, and there are already plenty of Unsorteds running around the place. Two and Two does make four.

The types of relationships on offer:

Partners in Crime: Michael needs (a) really good friend(s) to pal around with constantly, and get into trouble with :r: Preferably people with a similar personality type to him, and will end up in his House (gryffindor). Think James Potter and Sirius Black.

Good Friends: People that he'd be able to talk to casually, and say hi to in the corridor.

Crushes: While Michael won't have too many crushes (I plan on him not needing to :lol: ), maybe girls who crush on him, and opens up oppurtunities for relationships later.

Relationship: A girl who catches his eye as above average. If you want your character to fall into this category, I suggest you post here and then PM me ;)

Rivals/Enemies: While I want Michael to be an all-round nice guy, enemies and rivals are bound to crop up.

Any other relatiionship ideas, post here. Hopefully people will respond, and we can get up and going. :)

This is exactly what I am looking for :frantics:

Okay well I'll offer Benson up for the Partner in Crime. He is hoping for Gryffindor too and I've kinda based his character on Ron :r: ^_^ So there is similaties there. Overall he is quite Brave and Loyal and isn't good with the ladies :p . He doesn't have any close friends yet. He really only as one friend at the moment and thats a girl, but I don't really want him to have thousands of friends :)) So I think a Best Friend could really work!

So what do you think?
Louise :)

That would really work.

Best Friends/Partners in Crime it is then ^_^ Benson sounds like a guy that could balance Michael out.

Do you want to start a topic someplace???

@Demelza: That sounds good ^_^
If you want to start a topic someplace, I'll have Michael over in a flash :p

EDIT: I just realised that this sounds so like Harry Potter :p Except that Demelza and Benson aren't siblings and Michael's playby is Chace Crawford.

Angel can date or be a crush.

Xavier and his twin Xyril could be close friends? :D

Their both very identical (even their mother has trouble telling them apart).. but different personality-wise.. altho they both love to cause trouble, and tend to take advantage of their looks when it comes to this. Xyril is the more reserved and Xavier the more outspoken.

so yes, wat do u think? :)

Alex can be a friend

I think that Clarice could be a friend for Michael. She is already going to be good friends with Benson and they could meet each other through him I suppose when they get sorted (when I will be far more regular on the site and able to RP properly)

She's a huge nerd and plays sports often enough, mainly to defy her mom who is a socialite. Erm anything you need to know that I haven't said would be in her Character Development

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back