Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Sturdy Larch Wand with Boomslang Venom Core

Hey,

Lily/Livia needs People. She has a few friends that are more like future student friends.

Lily/Livia, is a cheerful, well mannered girl. Who enjoys fashion and looking her best. She is graceful and loyal to her friends as long as they are loyal to her. She can appear sometimes as being not too nice or friendly but is generally quite friendly.

When she finds out about magic, she isn't happy. She doesn't want to be a witch as she had plans to become a dancer (which she was well on her way to becoming). She'll be angry and not too socialable during most of the first term but she'll grow to realise being able to do magic will be a great advantage, and starts to embrace it.

Lily/Livia will still be very into fashion (her love for it maybe growing) and inspired by the "Glam Squad" willing herself to be more like them. She'll most likely be a Slytherin. As while she'll still be cheerful and well mannered she won't always be very nice.

Best Friend - She needs one very close friend she will trust to know who she really is. As in, they'll know her as Lily and not Livia. Can be boys or Girls, but she's more likely to trust a girl rather than a boy.

Close Friends - Needs a few, these will know her as Livia but she'll trust them and will be friendly towards them almost all of the time. When Lily/Livia does begin to tell more people about her true self, these will be the first to know. As her closest friends she'd want them to stick by her.

Just Friend - People to say hello to in passing. She'd doesn't trust them much at all but will appear to.

Enemies - She needs enemies, to whom she'll not be nice to.

Crush/Future Relationship - Lily is still young but a harmless crush or a relationship in the future isn't bad.

Someone to look up to - This can be anyone, preferable older and a Slytherin, but it is entirely open to anyone.

someone to look up to can be Andrew

Well, what is Andrew like? What is his personality like, would it be easy for Lily/Livia to look up to him?

I've got an unsorted called Bea Daniels if you think she would be ok for Lily/Livia. She's quite sporty, friendly, happy. She is a sort of happy-go-lucky person, she may get on your nerves a bit sometimes. She doesnt have a massive interest in fashion as she has been bought up around a lot of males. But im sure she can warm to it ^_^. Her mom was in slytherin, and she sort of has some slytherin traits in her...

I also have another one called Demelza Rogers, she's not as happy as Bea but she is still quite friendly, she's not so sporty she's more beauty (if you know what i mean :blink: ). She's a model you see so she does know a bit about fashion and that has greatly influenced her so they could get along that way?. She's not like a snob although her mother is ;)

So if you like one of them then just tell me and i think the roleplay could go smoothly :) If you want to know a bit more just tell me and ill tell you what i can.

Okay, well I think Bea could be a close friend, it would be good for her to have a friend who wouldn't be so much into fashion. And Demelza could be a friend. Maybe over more time being a best friend, joined together by a love for fashion. She might feel a little threaten by her at first but they'd be able to slowly become friends.

Would you like to RP somewhere?

I have a topic already open, I think it would be better for Bea but you can pick if you think the other would be better.

Ok that sounds good, Bea needs some friends and a close friend is a bonus :) I'll post as Bea in the topic that you have open at the moment.

I think that sounds great for Demelza she does need some friends and you as a best friend will be good, she needs a person who she can trust and that they knew each other before Hogwarts would be good. Im not sure on how they would meet at the moment though, do you have an idea?

Okay, cool, I'll see you there.

As for Demelza, it's Lily/Livia's birthday in the month of february, so maybe they could meet at around lunch time and since Lily is trying everything to forget about magic, Lily/Livia could invite her to go shopping with her.

I can't think of anything else. Do you have any?

I was going to suggest shopping as a way of them meeting :) I think that sounds good, i was also thinking still on the shopping side, that maybe Demelza is already in a shop and Lily/Livia goes in and they bump into each other wanting to buy the same top, since its like fashion and maybe designer ^_^ they only make like one of each so they can sort of start talking like that?

But i like your idea too, do you think we could link them together. After they see each other wanting the same top maybe you could invite Demelza to help you find something else or you can help Demelza to find something else maybe along those lines?.

okay, I like your idea. Maybe they could see the same top, talk, do some shopping and then Lily/Livia could incite her to lunch? Mix it altogether.

Shall we do that?

Oh my god, Lily sounds like the exact duplicate of my unsorted. :lol:
She's nice but kinda snobby too. And very into fashion and being well-dressed. ^_^
And she is soooo heading for Slytherin too :p
Eva Giles. :D

Well seeing as the Two characters are so similar would they be good friends?
Or would they be enemies as they are so similar.
If you wanted them to meet of course.

Well seeing as she would be inspired by the Glam Squad I could offer my character Efeyenia Samartzi, one of the members, as maybe someone to look up too or some sort of friend?

Nia (will be) a 3rd year Slytherin. Very into fashion (obviously). She is seen as the nice/friendly member of the Glam Squad but she can stand up for herself and can be nasty.

Lemina - Okay, that sounds good. I think they would be best friends. Would you like to start the topic or shall I?

Pat - That sounds good, I think it would be very easy for Lily/Livia, she could help bring her round to believing magic is okay and an advantage. We'll have to wait for the next weekend to RP, or would you like to wait until the winter holidays. I don't mind, you can decide.

Can you start it please? I'm a little busy right now. Thanks.

Okay, I'll go reply.
Thanks for starting it.

I just need to finish a few things on this account then I'll log into Eva and post one. :)
Unsorted section?

Yeah, the unsorted section.
Take as long as you want with it , there is no hurry.

Hey! So Siara's kind of new to the board but her and Lily/Livia have something rather exciting in common. They're both dancers. Mind, Siara never planned on becoming one professionally, it's just something she really loves to do. Based on some of my Jadyn threads with you, however, I can guess that Livia loves ballet. Siara likes ballet only because it was the first dance form she learned but she loves contemporary/modern much more since it's something she can sort of create her own in. Like, it takes ballet and jazz, smushes them together and throws away most of the rules.

Anyway, she's pretty outgoing and friendly. Happy to meet anyone. There's a bit of a relationship going between Jadyn and Livia, and I plan on making Siara and Jadyn really close. Perhaps Siara and Livia could become close? I mean, it's your relationship but I dunno about you, but Siara needs a best friend. I haven't done all that much with Siara's character yet. She's all in my head and I need to get her sorted out on paper before I do anything else. Probably something to do at work/on the bus today. So I can't really say how well the two would get along but if we want to do a thread just to test the waters and see if they would even be friends, we could. It's all up to you.

Okay, Siara. I can see them being friends there would have to be a thread where either on or the other was dancing. There is a little age difference but Lily wouldn't be bothered by it at all. Would you like to start it? Or should I?

And thanks for starting it Lemina.

Yeah, I definitely envisioned them meeting because of their dance. And I can start the thread, it's really no problem. The question is: where would you like it? I'm up for anywhere but if it's going to be a dance thing, it should be somewhere open for sure.

EDIT: nevermind, I got it. perfecto! http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7188078/1/ enjoy!

I have an Unsorted guy called Michael Regan if you want him to be a crush/future relationship ^_^ He's a bit of a lady's man anyway, and his playby is Chace Crawford :p What's not to love?? :lol:

But anyway, if you're interested, shoot me (or Michael's account) a PM, and we'll work things out and such. He's most likely to be a Gryffindor, but he doesn't mind Slytherins and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back