Relationships of any sort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anita Martinez

OOC First Name
Kelsey ^_^
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Okay, so I'm looking for Anita some friends, enemies, and possibly a love interest. {Though of course seeing as they're only 11 this is bound to end. Espically as she is going to question her sexuality later on.}

I think that Three best friends, 3-4 Enemies, A mentor, and a Love interest for the time being would be good.

Anita is your typical Gryffindor with a dash of Ravenclaw thrown in. Brave and a bit reckless at times. She's extremely sarcastic and has sharp wit. She tends to stick out in a crowd due to her looks and bright clothes. She isn't doing that well in the money department but thats soon to change.

She has nothing against people for what blood they are, but hates Pureblood elitists, and snobs in general. She's definitely not afraid to fight physically.

Any more details? Just ask ^_^

Best Friends:[ul][li] Damian Metzger</LI>
[li]
[li][/li][/ul]

Enemies:[ul][li] Jessica Mercer
[li]
<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

Mentor:[ul][li]
[/li][/ul]

Love interest:[ul][li]
[/li][/ul]

I've got Maria Madison, who could be a friend :) She's unsorted, aiming for Gryffindor, and she's quite headstrong and agressive, as well as a bit of a b***h. She's also quite passionate about her outfits standing out, though she's definitely more from the girly-girl school of fashion at this point. She isn't really the friendliest person, but I think she would love Anita :) She would definitely be very jealous that she speaks Spanish.

*cough*Thomas*cough* *cough*Mentor*cough* :p If you want to that is, or they can just remain friend, I don't mind :)

So she can learn how to cheat on partners :p =))

Anita Martinez said:
So she can learn how to cheat on partners :p =))
Epic! :lol: :lawlz:

I wouldn't mind having Borka Kerberos have a love interest. I have done NOTHING with him since sorting :(

Zeke could be a love interest, he is flirty and jokey but gets bored of people (girls) easily so it wouldn't last long.

Anita and Eva could have an interesting relationship :lol: Enemies, I think? =))
Basically, she's a snob. :p Not really a pure blood elitest, I mean, she couldn't care less about blood status. But she's really into fashion and stuff.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back