Relations would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elouise Possible

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
As my character is a shy gryffindor, make her feel like she's one of the students in Hogwarts by being her friend or if you don't like her then any enemy would be nice.

Reply here or Pm me if you wish.

Madeline would probably be a good friend...
do you mind posting a little bit about your character?

Madeline is a pretty active girl, friendly and clever though has a very active attention span and tend to go off subject especially in school. She enjoys playing Quidditch and is mixed blood. Even though her parents were both a witch and a wizard (from magical families) they left the magical world to live with the muggles. Madeline still kept strong connections to the magical world by visiting her grandfather in London during the summer. He would take her to Diagon Alley and she would hang out with other wizarding children. When Madeline was 7, her parents were killed by a Werewolf so she tends not to like them... Madeline is not afraid to get into trouble and speak her mind though she does try to have tact. She loves testing people's patience as well as going to the limits herself. She likes to hang out with others and sticks up for people.

I wouldn't call Madeline a girly girl but she's not a Tomboy either...

My Character is a little bit a shy person and a little talkative. She's the oldest among three Possible siblings the other two are twins. Her parents work at the ministry in Australia and has a middle life, not rich nor poor just the middle.

Omg are you using Nicole Anderson?! I love her! :wub:

Hannah Chambers [1st year Hufflepuff] could definitely be her friend! :)

Hii, my character sounds pretty similar to yours and could do with some friends too :)

Here's a bit about mine -
Trixie's family all live in Ireland but she's come to New Zealand for Hogwarts. She's 11, and has one older brother who's finished Hogwarts. She loves Quidditch, and her dad plays for the Ireland team. She's friendly, bubbly and smart, and loves adventures etc. She's quite talkative but isn't really confident with her ability to make friends, so can seem shy at first.
Wanna be friends?
:)

I'm up for anything nice but not mean :)

More about Ning:

He is a friendly person who will try to get a long with everyone. He tries to get along with everyone because he's naturally a good person. He wants friends with as many people as possible and get over his shyness and wants to be friends with people and will do almost anything to be liked. He loves to sit and think. He tries seeing the good in everyone and sometimes judges people based on first impression. He has a happy go lucky attitude and he tends to light up a room with his presence. Ning is extremely shy. He treats everyone with respect, unless they do something to cross him. He's got a bit of a short temper and he sometimes acts before he thinks. He tends to put other people before himself. He absolutely detests bullies because of his being bullied as a child do to his hardcore shyness.

Ning is also a smart person. He read lots of books growing up due to his wide abundance of free time. He's more book smart than street smart to put it lightly. He's not exactly the best student but he learns fast. He's very cunning. He will find a way to solve problems in the quickest way possible. He is active to an extent, not too much though.

I have little Nichkhun here (people call him Nicky).

A little about Nichkhun:

* His a good person. He has a very sharp and clever sense of humor and is the first to do something ridiculous and stupid if it meant getting his friends to smile. He is willing to do a lot just to make his acquaintances happy. Although he does focus mostly on himself, and has a hard time seeing other people as even being real, three dimensional beings, he has a huge heart and will always go out of his way for other people. The only catch is that he has no interest in listening to people complain. He does care, and will stop at no length to show a person a good time and distract them from their miseries.

* He is a talented and respectable young man, when he puts his mind to the task. But there always seems to find another distraction to take his mind off the job. Although he has the brains he never uses them to there full potential. Above all this neglect towards his ambitions his high, creating more of a self confident male influence.In a way his is as egotistical as the next man, as though there's a 'acknowledge me' aurora surrounding him.

* His confidence brings out another side to him, with his charm and handsome appearance, he spreads his mind about to collect his other characteristics. His acts seem to change depending on his moods.

Hey dude :)
I can offer you Demelza?

Demelza is a model who doesn't like being one, her mum forced her into it at a young age. And she sometimes goes off on a rant about her mum which can kind of annoy some people. But she is generally friendly to everyone she meets unless you meet her on a bad day :lawlz: . Your first impression is all that Demelza remembers to be honest, that's how she will think of you until you change that :) . She can be a little shy when you first meet her but once she gets to know you better she will be more open. Demelza is quite self conscious so she gets offended quite easy (no thanks to her mum :p ). She does like to have a good laugh and a joke and she likes to meet lots of new people.

Abby: (Yep, my PB is Nicole Anderson and i love her.) A friend would be YES!!!

Trixie: Pleasure to be your friend :D

Ning: I know, i don't want mean stuffs either because where both in Gryffindor...

Nicky: I don't know if Elouise likes to be friend a Slytherin, but will try...

Demelza: Then Friend it is....

Oh okay, we'll see if Elouise likes Nicky then.
He's not your typical Slytherin, he's just like my Sukie except he's not that girly.

I think Yui and Elouise will get along quite well :D

People and Yui go together like peanut butter and jelly. Maybe even better than that in fact. She's a personable little girl, a social butterfly if you will. While she's got a group of people she'd consider her 'best' friends her social network extends in all directions. Okay... maybe not so much the darker personalities but anyone interested in a smile and a laugh is a friend of hers. She loves to talk and be completely random and crazy about doing so. But if you ask she can usually tone it down and actually be a pretty great listener. And of course there are days where she really just doesn't feel like talking. Yui is stubborn and believes honesty is key. She's much too trusting and even though she's got a fighter's spirit she's generally quite naive. Nothing but laughter weasels past that thick skull of hers.

I have Antanasia here.

Antanasia's crazy and spazztic. Yet she's calm and collective. It mainly depends on her mood. She never mopes around thinking about how terrible her life is and how bad she has it, because she used to have it terrible. She doesn't try to make the best with every situation she just goes with it. She has a habit of being sarcastic and loves to joke around. She is very outgoing and will talk to anyone, even at the most random times.

How about Jun-pyo here? :p

Jun-pyo is mainly positive, entertaining, as well as a gentleman. His warm smile can melt away an iceberg, figuratively speaking of course. He loves to hang out with friends, or even people he’s never met before. But he isn’t all happy-go-lucky; this boy has seen a lot of trouble in his childhood. He watched his grandmother die, but he still tries to forget all his troubles and smile.

Yui: We can work out being friends

Antanasia: Mind if we can work for being Best Friends?

Jun-Pyo: Friends it is...

How about Lily/Livia as an enemy? Or one sided friendship type thing.

She's really into fashion, and quite mean. She can be nice at times, she loves to dance and is her favourite past time, she's the best at it. Lily can appear trustworthy but she lies about everything about herself and really isn't as trusting as she seems.

If you want to do the whole, one sided friendship, it would most likely be Lily/Livia hating Elouise, she knows that she needs some friend when coming to hogwarts but Lily finds it a little hard to make friends, so she'd act really nice on the outside but be thinking different things on the inside.
It's just an idea.

Lily: One side Friendship would be a daring one, that's fine with me.

Okay, one sided friendship it is,
Shall we wait till Y8 begins or RP now?

everyone who replied, let's start this all when Y8 starts :D
An Update, everyone who replied her, we can start Rping in the castle.... We can start it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back