Regarding Galleons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucretia Moriarty

Is it possible for us to earn galleons, or is this RP Forum based on the fact that all Hogwarts New Zealand students have money? Sorry for asking, but I didn't want to look like a fool in a shop. Thank-you for your time.

Each student starts with a sum of galleons (400 I think) and recieve 10 on every friday (allownace). You can also work for a shop and earn even more.
The Headmistress requests that unsorted students do not yet buy school supplies yet however, and until you have your school supplies you can't buy anything else. :)

When you get sorted your character will start off with a certain amount of money. You are then given an allowance, so you shouldn't run out.

However, if you want a bit of extra cash, you can always try and get a job as an assistant in a shop.

But, you don't really need to worry about galleons until you are sorted.

((OoC: Dang Nick, your too quick for me!))

All of the character have an account at Gringott's which is updated by the goblins there. When you make a purchase, the store owner posts the details of the sale in your account at Gringotts and the galleons are then deducted. If you were to run low, everyone would know soon enough. The goblins are pretty thorough...

Oh, and I wouldn't mess with Mr. Ollivander. He'll fix your wagon if you aren't careful!!

Bruin Dumbledez said:
All of the character have an account at Gringott's which is updated by the goblins there. When you make a purchase, the store owner posts the details of the sale in your account at Gringotts and the galleons are then deducted. If you were to run low, everyone would know soon enough. The goblins are pretty thorough...

Oh, and I wouldn't mess with Mr. Ollivander. He'll fix your wagon if you aren't careful!!
Or just refuse to sell you a wand <_<

Athene Perthro said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
All of the character have an account at Gringott's which is updated by the goblins there.  When you make a purchase, the store owner posts the details of the sale in your account at Gringotts and the galleons are then deducted.  If you were to run low, everyone would know soon enough.  The goblins are pretty thorough...

Oh, and I wouldn't mess with Mr. Ollivander.  He'll fix your wagon if you aren't careful!!
:oy:

Athene Perthro said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
All of the character have an account at Gringott's which is updated by the goblins there.  When you make a purchase, the store owner posts the details of the sale in your account at Gringotts and the galleons are then deducted.  If you were to run low, everyone would know soon enough.  The goblins are pretty thorough...

Oh, and I wouldn't mess with Mr. Ollivander.  He'll fix your wagon if you aren't careful!!
Athene, I wouldn't have sold you a wand either, because you were a snotty little punk. I almost didn't sell you a uniform, but you at least decided to smarten up a bit with Bruin.

And you're welcome Lucretia...

Bruin Dumbledez said:
Athene Perthro said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:

Athene, I wouldn't have sold you a wand either, because you were a snotty little punk. I almost didn't sell you a uniform, but you at least decided to smarten up a bit with Bruin.

And you're welcome Lucretia...
Indeed. But it made for a fun roleplay, didn't it?

I can't imagine Athene NOT being a 'snotty little punk'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back