OOC First Name
Ruben
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hunter was looking for Alice. He had no idea where to find the people he was supposed to give roses to so he went through the corridors shouting for names as he walked by. Alice Holland was the next person he'd be goving one to, a red rose, he couldn't wait to see the girl's reaction to it. It should be nice to get a red rose from someone and Hunter couldn't wait to find Alice. "Alice Holland, does someone knows Alice Holland?" he kept shouting.

@Alice Holland

Alice had been busy overseeing the rose deliveries, as well as delivering her own. As one of the organizers, she wanted the other people to know they could come to her if there was trouble, so she spent most of the day moving all around the castle to see if anyone needed help, as well as try to get her own roses delivered quickly too. When she heard her name, she raised her hand. "Over here!" She called, sure that this had to do with the deliveries in one way or another.

Hunter smiled at the girl "Oh, you are a Hufflepuff" he said with surprise. He had given a lot of roses to Hufflepuffs, if he knew who they were he would have just waited for them in the common room. "Here, I got a rose for you" he said giving the girl a red rose "I'm Hunter by the way, I'm a first year"

(Ava asked me to send this. ~Lily)

Allie, I miss you every day. ~Ava

Alice laughed softly at the boy's reaction. "Yes, I am." She told him. "And so are you." She added jokingly. She took the rose from him, surprised to see it was red. "Thank you." She said, starting to open the note. "I'm a sixth year." She added, as the boy had said that about himself. She read the note and smiled, it was so nice to hear from Ava. She would have to write her to thank her. "Thanks for delivering this to me." She told the boy.

"Sorry, I just don't recognise you from the Hufflepuff Headquarters" he aaid joking about the headquarters but serious about not having any idea who she was. It was kind of bad considering that they are in the same house and didn't knew each other, not even from just seeing each other but maybe the fact that the girl was a sixth year helped the case. "You are very welcome, I'm actually having a lot of fun with this you know?" he said smiling at her.

Alice smiled and shrugged. "There are many Hufflepuffs around, it makes sense that you'd miss me." She said with a small laugh. "But I am a prefect, so if you need anything, you know you can ask me for help." She said, gesturing to the badge on her robes. "Glad you're having fun. Good luck with the rest!"

"Noted and thank you" he happily said to her and turning around to hand out the rest of his roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back