Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose vaguely knew the name on her list, thinking that maybe it was a Gryffindor, she wandered a bit away from the quidditch captain. If she couldn't find the girl on her list she would just go find Lars. He would know. "Fleur?" She called. "Fleur Van Houten?"

Fleur was a little worried about her little brother on this day, and was also trying to keep an eye on her sisters, who were both delivering roses this year. She was trying to spot them in the great hall, when she suddenly heard someone else call her name. Fleur looked up to see a girl she believed was in Emma's dorm, she waved her over. "You got one for me?"

Rose sighed when Fleur called out, wandering over and setting the red rose down in front of her. "Hi, I'm Rose, Lily's little sister, and this is for you," She stated, not sure why she had to make the connection, before digging in her basket for the note.

Fleur smiled as the girl introduced herself. She knew Lily vaguely, as she was one of Lars' friends. "Hi Rose, I'm Fleur. Lars' sister." She said, then paused. "And Emma's sister, aren't you in her year?" She was vaguely aware of who was in Emma's house and year, and thought this girl might be one of them. Fleur wasn't too surprised by the red rose, it was a small tradition for Willow to send her one. She assumed this one came from her.

Rose hesitated. Emma? "I... think so, I'm not good with names yet," She admitted softly. She dug in the basket before wordlessly offering her the note.

I have lost my red so here is a red rose to once again make up for it.

Thanks for being a great friend. I don't know what I will do without you around next year.

Fleur was a bit surprised the girl wasn't sure if she was in a room with Emma. "She's hard not to notice." Fleur said with a slight grin. "Loud, giggly redhead? Difficult to ignore?" She then grabbed the note and thanked the girl again. She had been right about the person who had sent her this rose, but felt surprisingly sad at the message. It was a reminder that they would be apart for a while now, as Fleur was graduating at the end of the year. She sighed softly. "Thanks, Rose."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back