Maggy Harrington

💥Happy-Go-Lucky 💥 Acacia 💥
OOC First Name
Steph
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Maggy was beginning to wish this delivery was just as easy as her other one. For her other candy cane she was just going to have to stand in the Common Room that evening until the girl walked inside. This one however she was searching all over for the castle for. "Phoebe?! Where are you? Santa has an early present for you!" She said walking out into the Courtyard where someone who said they were friends with Phoebe told Maggy the older girl had last been seen there.

Even though Phoebe enjoyed being outside, she also knew that she had to study. For her the great lawn was too distracting, so she had settled on the courtyard as a compromise. Phoebe spread out her notes around her and read through them seemingly at random. She had a system, though, and it was helping her remember everything much faster. She knew she would be the best at the exams. Suddenly, she heard someone call her name. As she looked up, she saw a young girl walk around, clearly looking for her. "I'm here!" She called over, waving with her notes. Vaguely, she had been aware of the candy cane deliveries. Though she hadn't sent any out herself.

Maggy was glad when the girl finally responded and she was able to stop looking like a dork unable to find Phoebe. "Oh good, there you are. I have a candy cane...er....right here," she said looking down into her bag trying to find the correct candy cane for the older girl. She was pretty, this older girl. Maggy surprised herself slightly by thinking that, she hadn't ever really noticed what people looked like before, it made her wonder if she was growing up faster than she wanted. She'd love to stay young forever and never have to worry about things.

Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy this (I wanted to ask, but I also didn't want to ruin the surprise).
- Veronica

Phoebe smiled at the younger girl as she approached, waiting for her to find the candy cane in her bag. "Do you have a lot to deliver?" She asked conversationally. She took the candy cane from the girl as she handed it to her and smiled as she opened the note and read it. Veronica was sweet, and Phoebe would have to find her and thank her. She hoped her friend would know by now that Phoebe wasn't someone that often thought to send things like this and wouldn't expect one. Perhaps she could share this candy cane with her later. "Thanks!" She told the girl with a bright smile.

Maggy glanced up while she had been searching for the candy to listen to the older girl's question. "Not really," she said having heard the flower delivery was much bigger during the following semester. She wondered if this girl was also delivering the candy canes to other students. It seemed like a very big task to have to track someone down she'd never met before. She wished the students had been in her own year or something, rather than trying to figure out who the older students were. Weren't any of the older students delivering candy canes? Couldn't they deliver the ones to their classmates? This older girl, Maggy thought was kind of pretty, which in turn Maggy thought was maybe a strange thought to have so she decided to keep their conversation short and leave shortly after handing the candy cane off.

Phoebe grinned at the young girl. "I see. That's good then, at least you're not spending all day running after people to give them candy." She said with a shrug. That was why she hadn't even signed up to deliver any, though to be fair she also hadn't sent any. She watched the girl leave and then got back to her own work, though she now had a peppermint treat to eat while she studied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back