Reality hurts

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
The manor was such a cold, quiet, and unfriendly place for those who weren't invited in there. And the manor across was similar to a haunted manor belonged to the Devils. But Hayley would rather stay in this cold home of hers. But as soon as Andrew got himself away from the place, it changed at least a little. "Is father home?" She asked the house elf who shook her head. Her blue eyes were now glaring at the picture the cold and unoccupied living room, it seemed empty for her even though it was filled by beautiful, luxurious furniture. Even though Hayley had everything, she felt empty inside and this was killing her even though she didn't realize it. Someone had to wake her up from this nightmare of hers and tell her that she could live her life better than this, much better.

Hayley sat on the couch, watching at the fire dancing in the fireplace. Something odd and magical happened, for the first time in her life she was impressed by someone else who were the contrast of her. She met a boy in New Zealand who was a pureblood as well but he wasn't acting like the father of Hayley's and somehow she was impressed by that. This was the first time she had an intention in rebelling but not right now. She was in the middle of something with her father. Unexpectedly, she heard someone knocking at the door. The house elf went running to the door and opened it. She went to see who came and found that boy that was in her mind. "What are you doing here?" She asked flatly but wasn't glaring coldly at him. Of course she was curious, why on earth would he come here and how did he found out about where she lived? The girl didn't know that he was working with her father so she was suspicious and curious about him in the manor.

"This was it" the boy of brown honey iris thought as he walk up the path way to the Huberta's mansion. "This what I have to do, quit this damn job and never again work for the likes of Andrew Huberta" he said in a low rumbling murmur. He could hear the thumping of his anticipating heart recline each step he took to quit his first job. Quil was never afraid of this man, he seen men much worst than Andrew and it was the same men that would want a man like Andrew dead. If he had the balls to end the man's life he would do it not just because he hated him but for an exchanging of funds. But being brought up and taught that killing was wrong no matter whom it was you wanted dead, it was plain wrong. The best he could do was end his contract before the man made him do the unthinkable.

Approaching the door, he rang the bell, waiting, waiting, no answers. Again Quil rang, he wasn't alone, Seth had came along but was waiting just outside the gate. He had the galleon, the fake one to communicate with Seth just in case things got out of hand. Predicting it would end well on his terms, Quil pocketed the fake galleon and waited for an answer. This time he knocked, to his surprise the house elf had greeted Quil a little more cheerier than usual. Opening his mouth to speak, Quil heard a voice coming from behind the door. He heard the steps of someone navigation themselves over to the door, hoping it be Andrew he was shock to see who it was. "You? What the hell are you doing here? I work here" he responded coolly to the narrow minded girl. Andrew had never show much of a picture of his daughters to Quil, they disappeared the moment he enter the home. Now he knew who Hayley was related too. A smile cress his lips of sarcasm, "That explains it, your Andrew's daughter aren't you? I should have known"

Hayley was expecting Quil to be politer, but it turned out to be different. "No need to be rude" She glared at him this time coldly, not that she wasn't used to this kind of attitude, in fact her own cousin was so much worse than him and yet she manage to keep them alive by not reporting them or even kill them. "What's that suppose to mean?" Now she was offended, that boy knew nothing about her father and her. Unlike the youngest of the family who was enjoying herself having a father like Andrew, Hayley was different. Of course they looked like they got along but Hayley was pretending, she was a hypocrite and she liked it that way, at least at the moment. Not for long though.

The girl sat stood up and walk toward Quil, looking up to him, yes he was older and taller than her. "Father is not here so you can come back later" She said and backed off, and faced the other direction so she wasn't facing Quil. She then took a few steps away from him ordering the house elf to make her a hot cocoa, her favorite drink and walk toward the couch, sitting on it and took the book in front of her, reading it, ignoring Quil. Well if he worked there then he should know what to do there. "Make yourself at home" She said not looking at him but to the book. She never welcome anyone else in the manor beside her friends and of course this boy, after all he worked here.

Quil gaze at Hayley strangely, first she told him to ocme back later now she was welcoming Quil indside her home. This chick is really insane, god how do do I end up meeting nuts like her? Walking inside, Quil took precautions steps, not believing for her father to be home. For the owner of the owner of the manor and him not being here, gave Quil this weird vibe. "It explains why your so stuck into the clouds and not aware of those around you" he explain to his reaction of finding out she was his soon to be ex bosses daughter."Why your so brain wash to believe your really superior to everyone else, any of that helps?" he said smirking, he was enjoying being a bit mean right now. She just had to know the truth, the world doesn't revolve around Hayley Huberta.

"Now if your father not home, maybe I should go? I was suppose to quit my job today and pick up my last pay" he said looking down at her with the book in hand. "If your listening at all can you tell him that I came by, cause I really need the funds for my family" he said staring down at her. "That's if you can understand me, totally insane person?" he question if she were listening. He was liking that he was calling her crazy inside her home, it made him laugh just saying it. Yet he said it a little serious, just to get a reaction from the pale skin girl.

Back when Hayley was younger, she would blast in anger to anyone who offended her. But she was no longer like that, she could control herself unlike the younger Heather who would attack whoever messed with her, Hayley wont waste her time yelling at other people that she knew nothing about. Now, she barely knew this boy, so why should she waste her time arguing with him? Even though what he said was true, Hayley was blinded with her pride, she believed that what he said was nonsense. "So you're judging me?" She glared at him, saying it calmly. "Who are you to judge?" She rose an eyebrow still glaring at him. It was true that Hayley think of herself higher than other people, but not as bad as Andrew. He was so much worse than her and Hayley was influenced by her twin brother who was a Gryffindor, her personality had changed since then. At least she wont yell at other people like she used to, or blame on other people because of her mistakes when she felt like it even sometimes she still did if that person yelled back.

Hayley got up, she was about to get up and go to her father's private work room and get the money after knowing that Quil needed it for his family. But right after he offended her again, she stood back and sat back on her couch, getting the book in front of her and read it. "Tell it to the house elves or owl him, I'm not your slave" She said not looking at him but the book. No she wasn't yelling, why should she? She didn't want to sound like a market person, they were just filthy and she knew that she was far from it. "Stop calling me crazy" Again she was saying it flatly and she was still in the same position. She was mad, but she was hiding it and right now she was starting to dislike that boy, cross that, hate him.

Quil chuckle, he love it when someone like Hayley think they were high and mighty, than seem innocent at the same time. It wasn't going to work with him, not right now. He wasn't gullible like Ash, he was in fact opposite. It took lot to convince the boy of anything. "Wow you almost seem believable? Who are you to judge? he said mocking her back. "Who are you parents and your friends to judge me? I bet you have no clue what your father does behind your family back? Do you?" he ask her curiously, his eyes reflecting the her glare at him. "You know what, why am I wasting my time, just go get my pay I need to go, You';; figure out your old man later, I just need my funds" he said more ordering her to do it than speaking to her kindly.

He saw that she was rising at her feet, but sat back down after his few whispered comments. "Listen here Hayley" he said leaning down, where his hands were now resting on the armchair she was occupying. "I did not come here to deal with you and your family bull$hit! Now if you want to stay on my good side, I would ask you again please go get me my pay. I need it for my family, if I don't get it I'll have to struggle it from some place else. Please have a freaking heart and get me what I want or you'll regret ever meeting me" he added with a dangerous stare, he wasn't kidding. He will make her life hell, he wasn't mean nor did he ever threaten a person like Hayley. She just needed to know, he wasn't horsing around. If she wanted to stay in his good grace, she will do what he ask. "I am asking you nicely this time...

OOCOut of Character:
:r Don't give in xD

Hayley ignored Quil as he began to talk, continuing reading. Even though Hogwarts was always noisy, Hayley wasn't used to read while everyone else were talking. And the girl was irritated that Quil began to talk even more. "I don't know where to get it, come back when father's home" She said flatly still locking here eyes to the book. She wasn't lying, she did want to get it but she had no idea where he placed it and beside she would be in a huge trouble. The reason why she was about to get up in the first place was because she was moved a little knowing that he needed the money for his family. But because of him being arrogant and rude, Hayley decided to leave him all by himself. There was no way she would help him, she too was arrogant, much more arrogant than he was.

When Quil started to talk even more, Hayley put her book back on her laps, closing it, making a loud noise as she stared at the fire. "Did I not make myself clear? I do not know where to get it" Andrew probably put charm on his things so other people wont be able to get it. But Hayley here had her own money, she had the intention to give him her money but seeing that he disappoint her, she changed her mind. "Nicely?" She now glared at him coldly, not moving an inch. She was sure that he didn't ask her nicely, or at least it wasn't nice enough. The girl got up and walk toward the kitchen, leaving him behind.

OOCOut of Character:

sorry she doesnt talk much lol... Cz she doesn't like Quil :r

"You know what its's fine. You win" he said calling after her. "You win, but you'll regret it Hayley, I swear you will regret meeting me" he sighed frustrated. "Tell your father I'm giving him the pink slip, goodbye. Enjoy your miserable life" he didn't hesitate any second longer, he left out the door before she can resort back her words. He was tired and hungry, his brother would buy him something to eat but that didn't matter. What he needed more was to find another job worth holding, working here had been a waste of his time.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry I ended it cause I don't see him going after her, he just wanted his money :glare:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back