Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Today was one of the rare days when Sara wasn't wearing much make-up. She was just sitting on the windowsill of the Abandoned Classroom, strumming her guitar and singing quietly. She was in a Beatles mood today, and kept absentmindedly fingering the strings, playing the song "Blackbird." It had always been one of her favourites, a beautiful, simple melody. It's lyrics had a meaning too, they'd been written about racism, the blackbird, was a girl. She'd always liked the little hidden meaning in the song.

She lay back against the glass, liking the cool feel of it against her arms. She'd put some cream on her fingers earlier, so that she couldn't hurt her fingers while playing. She felt oddly relaxed today, sort of as though she was floating. She'd done some studying earlier, so she was ahead of schedule, and the rest of the day was hers. She was absolutely at ease here. This was where she had first met Stefan, where they'd held Roze Castro's Birthday party, she'd made friends in this room, talked with friends, played music. What would she do when it was gone, when she lived somewhere else. This wouldn't be her home anymore.

It was really warm in here, she put down her guitar, placing it gently against the wall, and turned around to open the window. It made her remember a time, not too far from this room, when she had sat out on one of the ledges with Dante Vrael. Grinning, she opened the window fully, pickedup her guitar and sat on the sill, her legs hanging over the edge, the wide lawn spreading out beneath her. It was beautiful.

She was well aware of the fact that this probably wasn't the safest place to sit, but she was a seeker, well used to flying much higher than this, and with excellent balance. It wasn't difficult to stay perched here. Anyway, if she started to fall, she could stop herself. She only had to lean back, and she'd be safely behind the window and could stop herself. If her guitar fell, she could easily repair it. Nothing to worry about. She did, however, get a few worried looks from passers-by. She simply smiled and waved, enjoying their bemused expressions. It was a lovely day, she had no work to do. In a few months time, she would be out in the world, looking after herself. Life was good.

Justin walked leisurely through the halls of Hogwarts. The Slytherin still remember what the magazine said about him, but he did his best to ignore it, mainly because it was old. Thinking about RHI writing about him tended to feed his ego, and he was well aware of the fact that that was currently flying quite high, like it always had. Having a massive ego wasn't anything to be upset about. It had gotten him through life so far. If people didn't like his attitude, they could just ignore him, he wouldn't be offended. That was one of the many perks of being up yourself, all the little people's opinions didn't actually matter! He continued walking silently, but found himself growing a little lazy. He wasn't tired, but he could certainly just lounge around for a bit. He avoided people as they came, not that they'd probably talk to him anyway. It wasn't a secret that he was a pain to know and associate with. He found himself on the second floor, heading towards a classroom that never seemed to be in use when he came near it. It never seemed to be damaged or anything, so chances were it was used occasionally, but never when he was near by. How fortunate.

Napping in a classroom was something Justin had done in the past. it was easier than walking all the way to the common room and sleeping there. Justin was far too lazy for that. However, once he entered the room, he spotted a familiar girl sitting on the window. Common sense said to not frighten the girl, because she could fall and gravity was not kind. But Justin wasn't kind either, and his common sense was often ignored. He happily walked behind her and grabbed her shoulders quickly. Just to be a horrible person, Justin shook her gently, giving the illusion that she was going to fall, but quickly pulled her back. "Saved your life!" He grinned slightly and flicked his hair out of his eyes. She was never in any real danger, Justin wasn't that stupid. He was confident that he'd be able to stop her from falling and he was confident that he'd be able to pull her back up. "So, I just have a teeny, tiny question." He stated, ignoring her reaction and leaning against the wall. He then examined what she was wearing and tilted his head. "Anyway, nice hmm... suit? One piece? I'm not sure what to call it, but I am a fan of spots."

Sara smiled to herself, as she watched the world go by. People were outside, chatting, meeting up, arguing. A lot of that was behind her. She'd made plenty of friends here, and lost them too. She didn't mind. She loved Hogwarts. The sun felt great against her skin, tickling her face and arms. She couldn't live in Ireland, or England permanently again. She preferred a warmer climate. New Zealand suited her. She got all types of weather here. Snow, as well as sunshine, not just endless rain, which was the usual in Ireland. What would she do with the day? Part of her wanted to stay here, to play music, but she hadn't much time left. Perhaps Stefan was wandering around somewhere, though he spent most of his time with Kate now. She missed his friendship at times, but she was glad he was happy. The person she missed most was Willow, but she was gone now. It was hard. Willow had been her best friend.

Suddenly, she was jolted forward. She clung at her guitar, and as soon as she was pulled back, she whipped out her wand; "You'd want you watch yourself you little-" Suddenly, she realised who it was, and began laughing. "Hi." she greeted him, slipping off the windowsill and putting down her guitar. "How are you Mr Lawyer Man, seeing as I don't actually know your name." she smiled, sticking out her tongue at him. When he said he wanted to ask a question, she paused for a moment, her hands on her hips; "Alrighty. What's your question?" she asked, leaning back against the wall. She laughed as he tried to compliment her outfit. "It's a playsuit!" she couldn't stop laughing. A suit! It was beyond a joke. "So, any reason why you decided to try to kill me?" she asked, tilting her head to the right, and crossing her arms across her chest.

Sara was quick to threaten him with her wand. It was funny, she seemed far more normal today than when they first met on the cliffs and she was being a psycho, but she must like using her wand. "My my, isn't someone wand-happy?" Justin looked sceptically at her wand and moved it a little to the left so it was no-longer pointing directly at him. "I still remember your dueling prowess. I'd prefer the wand is not pointed at me." He doubted that she'd actually use it against him, for the simple fact that Sara didn't appear crazy enough to actually attack someone with her wand. Attacks like that didn't really go down well with professors.

When she greeted him, he suddenly remember that he had in fact neglected to actually say his name, instead he'd ran off. He shrugged, he liked it this way. It was more fun this way. "Let's keep it that way, it's way more fun like this!" He laughed and the smiled stayed on his face. It quickly turned into total confusion. "Playsuit?" He thought the name over, but it still made no sense. "It sounds like something a toddler would wear to a park or something." He the folded his arms across his chest in mock scepticism. "You haven't been mauling toddlers for their clothes now, have you? As a 'Mr lawyer man', I advise you to stop stealing the clothes of toddlers, I here people don't like that sort of behaviour." He leant on the edge of the window quietly and shrugged once again. "Well, I was bored and thought, 'why not threaten to push someone out a window?'" he laughed briefly, but then controlled himself. "Nah, I just couldn't think of a better greeting, so I wanted to show up with a bang, i think I achieved that." He smirked naturally. "I have another question, by the way. They'll probably be endless. Anyway, why did you feel the need to sit out a window? Surely a chair would be slightly more comfortable?" his smirk then turned into a happy grin. "Or are Ravenclaw's secret thrill-seekers without the school knowing? Hiding playfully behind books and glasses so they can fly off and sit out on windowsills, waiting for horrible Slytherin's such as myself to push them?"

Sara laughed aloud as she saw him. His response was quite true; "Hey, a girl's gotta look after herself-dangerous world out there." she grinned, sticking out her tongue at Justin. She pocketed her wand again, and placing her hands on her hips. She did have quite a temper, and she knew it. "Duelling will get me nowhere, I think I need to calm myself down a bit." she smiled, looking up at Mr. Lawyer-Man. "I'm sorry. In fairness though, you sort of took me by surprise." She defended herself. It was a force of habit, she always felt she had to apologise, even if she hadn't done something wrong.

She frowned as he refused to tell her his name; "So, do I just call you Mr. Lawyer-Man?" she asked, raising a quizzical eyebrow. It seemed odd, not knowing someone's name, but still, sort of knowing them. She beamed as he questioned her outfit. She wasn't sure how to explain it, she didn't even understand why it had been named that way. "Thanks, you're a real ego-boost." she replied, sarcasm dripping from every syllable. She laughed at his advice; "I know Mr. Lawyer-Man, but it's so hard. Their clothes are just so cute!" she replied, clutching her hands to her breast, and adopting a false expression of devastation. She leant back against the wall, and looked at him, he was taller than her, as were most people, so she had to look up. "A natural solution to being bored." His true answer was much more believable; "Yes, yes you did." She thought for a moment before answering Mr. Lawyer Man. "Well, it's a beautiful view, I can watch people, and it's nice outside today." she answered, pushing her hair back from her face. She smiled at his suggestion. "Yes, but keep it hush-hush. We want to maintain our facade." She grinned at Lawyer Man, sticking her head out of the window again.

Justin nodded slowly. Sure, it was a dangerous world out there, but he was quite sure Sara couldn't just whip that thing out whenever she liked in the real world, it could start more problems than it could fix. Obviously, he didn't tell her this, it sounded far too caring for him to be comfortable with. He smiled slightly when she put the wand away. "I hear yoga calms people down. Try that." His mother used to do yoga, and she claimed that it 'calmed her'. Considering she was a horrible person and possibly the only person he truly hated, he wasn't sure if that could be considered an accurate assumption, but he said it anyway. When she seemed to be defending herself, Justin tilted his head. Obviously, Justin was not used to explaining himself to anyone. If he felt the need, he would, like if a professor or something asked. Otherwise, he didn't make it a habit of explaining himself, which was probably why Sara had yet to know his name. "I don't care, honestly. Although, if you shot me with something... I doubt I'd be as forgiving." He was an honest person, most of the time. If she had shot him with something, depending on what spell, he'd probably attempt to take cover or throw something back at her.

Justin laughed when she frowned. She'd have to work harder to learn his name. He liked her not knowing, it was funny. Besides, if she really thought about it, she might be able to figure out who he was, if she read anything about the prefects that belonged in Slytherin and a few other things. "I suppose so, though I'm not quite old enough to be referred to as 'man'. I'm not thirty." He chuckled. "Otherwise I must have repeated so much. also, I think I'd be a terrible lawyer." Though it was something to think about. However, it would mean that he'd have to live predominantly as a muggle or something. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. He then shrugged at her sarcasm. "Happy to help." he then laughed when she did. Her reaction was comical, she was a pretty good actress. "Yes, yes I must agree. But that does not mean you should take their things, Sara. There comes a time when you've got to let go." when she mentioned the view, he ducked his head out to look at it, then returned to looking at her. "It's okay, I suppose. I'm not really one for nature. It's alright, but I'd much prefer look at nature when it's dark, rather than when the sun's up." He then quickly nodded and winked for effect. "Of course, the facade must continue. Though, facades can be tiring to keep up." He grew a little more serious towards the end of his sentence, but quickly brightened it up with a sarcastic smile. He couldn't be too serious, that was so boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back