Reactions: Y24 Sorting and Transfers

Sorting Hat

Sorting may not start for a little while longer, but there's no reason we can't get this topic going. We love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process.

Are you having a character sorted/transferred? More than one?
Where do you think they'll end up?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did you provoke a witty response from the sorting hat? What'd you think of that?

Limited to small responses on my predictions here. So here we go.
Lanithro Styx, I suspect a Slytherin in him. Mini Kalif after all.
Arnost Zhefarovich II, perhaps a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw. Honestly don't know about him. He is a lot like Chavdar though.
Emma Snow, a Hufflepuff hopefully. She is just a little eccentric.

Y'all convinced me to make another character (I think). Judging by her basic personality, I'm completely undecided. There doesn't seem to be a house for sarcasm xD

Well that depends, sarcasm is often used by the witty - maybe she's a claw :r

I have two firsties coming in, Valentin Grimm and Archturus Engel.
With Valentin, I'm not too sure. Certainly not Ravenclaw, and he might be a bit too unmotivated for Hufflepuff.
Archturus is as stubborn as a mule, but I think he might be leaning towards Ravenclaw - I'm not sure. He might just be a Gryffindor. He is quite ambitious and so might land Slytherin, but whether he'd be any good is debatable xD

I'm planning on transferring Alex here, and so far am not planning any firsties. Unless Emzies succeeds in convincing me. :tut:

He's a tricky one. Alex would rush into a situation no problem, but he'd probably fall over about 10 times doing it. xD
Probably Gryffindor, though.

I don't think I'll have any firsties this year, but I'll be trying to transfer Killian ^_^ He's pretty hard working, so I'm expecting 'puff, but he's also pretty gutsy so we'll see!

I am sorting two this time around, Eilidh is confident, outgoing and ambitious. She wants to be the best, if there is a prize worth winning she'll aim for it. I'm sort of expecting her to be a slytherin, but I would be happy with her anywhere.

My other one is Tholomyes Fontaine, who is cynical, artistic and not overly academic. So, I'm not sure where he'll end up, we'll see when sorting begins.

I think the only person I have to sort will be Stellan here. All she really cares about is dancing. She's a muggleborn, but I don't see her striving to learn about magic either. Quite frankly I think she'll be more annoyed than anything xD
Slytherin, okay, I'm down for that :D

I thought the sorting went exceedingly well! I wasn't quite sure where I'd end up, but I enjoyed the Sorting Hat's reply. :D
I'm quite happy to be in Slytherin, though. I'm pretty sure that's where my character belongs the most. Thanks. :)

I thought I'd end up with two slytherins, but I'm happy where both Tholomyes and Eilidh got sorted. They both fit their houses well, and I think it'll be good for them to be in these respective houses!

I'm happy Calypso got sorted into Ravenclaw! Hopefully she does well!

Okay so I was wrong on my predictions except like, one. xD
Lanithro Styx: Did not see that coming. I thought for sure he was a Slytherin. But probably too blunt or something. Poor Kingsley. :r
Emma Snow: Gryffindor would suit her perfectly! I only wanted her to be a Hufflepuff cause of her siblings, but I'll easily settle for her annoying Jean Snow to death. :r
Arnost Zhefarovich II: Yess, he totally fits Hufflepuff. I saw him in that house when I was sorting him, or Gryffindor. I am very pleased.
Astarte Snow: Just like her parents, and I was so hoping she would be a Slytherin. I am sure that Jessye will be pleased too!

Bring on the plots :r

Ashe is either gonna be Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, Edea's gonna be either Hufflepuff or Slytherin, I feel it.

Leaning towards the latter for both - Edea's friendly, but she's mostly friendly to get ahead in life. She wants to stand out and she wants to be Head Girl and loved and respected, so I can see her in Slytherin purely based on ambition. She could also be Ravenclaw, but that's less likely haha. Ashe's pretty imaginative and clever, but she's also stubborn and headstrong and often doesn't listen to others, so who knows. :r

Tholomyes Fontaine said:
I thought I'd end up with two slytherins, but I'm happy where both Tholomyes and Eilidh got sorted. They both fit their houses well, and I think it'll be good for them to be in these respective houses!
It was between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, but since he really didn't seem to want Gryffindor...
Astarte Snow said:
Okay so I was wrong on my predictions except like, one. xD
Lanithro Styx: Did not see that coming. I thought for sure he was a Slytherin. But probably too blunt or something. Poor Kingsley. :r
He wasn't individualistic enough for Slytherin. He seemed like more of a team player than you'd expect from most Slytherins.

Astarte Snow said:
Emma Snow: Gryffindor would suit her perfectly! I only wanted her to be a Hufflepuff cause of her siblings, but I'll easily settle for her annoying Jean Snow to death. :r
Oh great. :tut: :p

Dat feeling when you're waiting for the verdict, the Sorting Hat is on ... and it stops sorting right when it hits your charrie.

I'm on tenterhooks, you stupid hat!!!

Sorting Hat said:
He wasn't individualistic enough for Slytherin. He seemed like more of a team player than you'd expect from most Slytherins.
He does seem like that, doesn't he? xD

I was like that for this character :p

I actually expected my two characters to get sorted where they got sorted, Daniel Rosemary in Slytherin and Amy Rosemary in Hufflepuff even though they're twins xD

I've still got one another character, Alessio Benivieni, and I'm expecting either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff for him. We'll see. ^_^

I'm probably going to create another character and expect them to be in Gryffindor, who knows :tut:

Ravenclaw! I was not. Expecting. That. I had no idea where Damide was going, but in my mind it was either gonna be Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.

He's gonna be so freaking smug when he finds out he's supposedly in the 'smart' house, the little twerp. That, and sad that he doesn't get to hang out with Desi.

Demeter's gonna buy him a bunch of blue things!!

I had no idea where Maddie would be sorted! I thought she would be in Hufflepuff for sure but she came out as Gryffindor! The first Gryffindor i've had actually ^_^

Damide Snow said:
Dat feeling when you're waiting for the verdict, the Sorting Hat is on ... and it stops sorting right when it hits your charrie.

I'm on tenterhooks, you stupid hat!!!
I'll just leave this here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back