Reactions: Y24 Sorting and Transfers

Not me, anymore. Somebody else is the potential robot now.
I'm just a potential robot sympathizer. ;)

Robot sympathiser, people like you will be our down fall. We should make you disappear.

I'm happy Haseo got sorted into Gryffindor!

I think it fits his character pretty well... it was either that or Hufflepuff since I really couldn't see him in Slytherin or Ravenclaw...

Edea Fortescue-Bleakley said:
Ashe is either gonna be Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, Edea's gonna be either Hufflepuff or Slytherin, I feel it.

Leaning towards the latter for both - Edea's friendly, but she's mostly friendly to get ahead in life. She wants to stand out and she wants to be Head Girl and loved and respected, so I can see her in Slytherin purely based on ambition. She could also be Ravenclaw, but that's less likely haha. Ashe's pretty imaginative and clever, but she's also stubborn and headstrong and often doesn't listen to others, so who knows. :r
Okay, so Ashe was Gryffindor, I expected that, and Edea ended up in Ravenclaw, which I didn't expect, because I thought her ambition would overshadow her intelligence, but hey, I'm pretty happy with that. xD

Damide Snow said:
Ravenclaw! I was not. Expecting. That. I had no idea where Damide was going, but in my mind it was either gonna be Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.

He's gonna be so freaking smug when he finds out he's supposedly in the 'smart' house, the little twerp. That, and sad that he doesn't get to hang out with Desi.
At the core of all his answers, there was curiosity even if there were other elements as well. Even his goal for his years in the school reflected that, so Claw. :p

I'm really happy Rome got into Slytherin, I thought it was either going to be Gryffindor or slytherin. I thought she leaned in both directions.
I would've been happy either way, but I'm very glad the twins get to stick together.

Slytherin! :party:
I was thinking Ravenclaw or Slytherin and had no idea which way it would go xD

Stefan Archer said:
I'm really happy Rome got into Slytherin, I thought it was either going to be Gryffindor or slytherin. I thought she leaned in both directions.
I would've been happy either way, but I'm very glad the twins get to stick together.
I'm also super glad that the twins are together :D Now they can cause all the mayhem :shifty:
On that note, I think that Cairo suits Slytherin really well! I couldn't see him in any other house to be quite honest :r

Kiera Potter said:
I'm super pumped that both of my twins ended up in Gryffindor. I think it fits them. I couldn't see them anywhere else.
I was hoping for anything but Gryffindor. :r

I'm with Kait very happy they are in Gryffindor

Oooh, interesting!

Reuben Lagowski - Now, I was kinda sure he'd either end up a Hufflepuff or a Gryffindor. I think Hufflepuff gives him the best place to grow, even if he'll be a little sad about not being with his twin. He's definitely the (very slightly) quieter and less hotheaded of the two.

Rudolf Lagowski - He's pretty much a lion at heart, so I'm happy about this. It'll take him a while to get used to the idea of sleeping in a separate dorm to his twin, but needless to say they're still going to cause looads of trouble together :r

I just feel bad for Stella ;)

I'm very happy that Georgina got Slytherin. Which is a first for me. I think it fits her very well.

Also, I'm happier than I thought I would be about them being separated. But that might just be because of the conversation they're having in my head right now xD

Rudolf: "Harharhar, HUFFLEPUFF!"

Reuben: "Harharhar, GRYFFINDOR!"

I'm pretty sure they're going to tease each other senseless for the entire seven years xD

I'm a bit surprised that Felix is a Puff to be honest, I honestly figured him for a Lion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back