Ravenclaws

Jessy thought quickly for another topic, this particular topic is making her sad. I know I'd never survive in this world without the guidance of my parents... Jessy thought. Scanning the hall, Jessy saw nothing in particular. This lack of events is making her frustrated. "So...the exams are coming up. Do you feel nervous?"

"Yeah I do.Specially for DADA.You know I got a T=0 in the quiz and Nick things I pleguarised.How can I pleagurise a quiz??"she said a small tear dropping down her cheeck."You know if my mom ever knows about that."she said wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry, it must feel bad to not pass a quiz." Jessy placed her hand on top of Kasey's and said soothingly, "It's ok, you'll just have to ace that exam to show that you are clever in DADA. Show him what true Ravenclaws are made of!" Jessy grinned ear to ear.

"That's ok, you just need more practice. When I do that spell, I picture it first in my head, it might not be the same as I pictured it sometimes but it somehow looks the same. I'm not sure if this'll work on you but it helps me alot." Jessy said to Kasey.

Jessy saw that Kasey was waiting for her to finish so she grabbed a small apple and bit into it, "C'mon! Where d'ya wanna go?" she said with a full mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back