Ravenclaws

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey entred teh Graeat Hall and it was as usuall with its four tables that were filled with mouth watering dishes.She took a sit on the long bench of the Ravenclaw table.

Feeling famished after a hard days work, Jessy strolled into the Great Hall and sat at the Ravenclaw Table. Finding Kasey sat a few seat away from where Jessy was sitting. Thinking that she might need some company, Jessy stood up and walked towards Kasey. "Is this seat taken?" Jessy asked as she sat on the seat, not waiting for an answer. She was that hungry.

Looking at her empty plate, Jessy didin't know what to eat. So, she decided on spaghetti and a bowl of spaghetti appeared in front of her. She scooped a handful with the serving spoon and ate with gusto. "So, how is your day so far?" Jessy aimed a question at Kasey.

Kasey thought she wanted to have some Youghurt and some rice and curry because it had been many days she had some plain food becaz she was able to eat all kind of junk food at Hogwarst and was losing her Balance diet.She saw some youghurt and rice and curry appear near her plate,she helped herself to some.

She saw as Jessy came to her and asked if the next seat was empty."No,Its free"she replied but jessy seemed Hungry that she didnt wait for a Reply.It was totally okay with Kasey,because she didnt want formal friends just friends. :D

"My day is good."she replied."What about yours?"she asked

"My day was fine, very tiring though as you can see. Tiring days always make me hungry actually, nearly everything makes me hungry..." Jessy's eyebrows scrunched up as in thought but smiled and returned to her food. The spaghetti that she was eating was great! Compliments to the chef.

Kasey heared as Jessy said and then Jessy digged into her spegatti.Kasey was very hungry too.She ate her curry and rice and as she had just taken about two spoons of her rice and curry the upper part of her lips became dirty.She realised it as she saw her reflection in a plate near by and wiped it off."Jessy where are you from?"she asked hoping to make some conversation.She knew very little about her friend and wished to know all she could tell.

Jessy squirmed for a moment in her seat, she's not that confident into talking about her family. Part of the reason is that she is Muggleborn. "I'm from a different country, not from New Zealand at all. I came from England but my parents decided not to put me in the Hogwarts there" Jessy explained carefully choosing her words. "I was either going to Beauxbatons or here, and I chose here. I know a few French, but I wasn't that confident. So, I came here instead." she grinned and stared at her food. "Where are you from?" Jessy asked.

"I am not from New Zealand either.I am from England.My mom is a DADA tutor to wizards and my Dad is working in a muggle bank though he knows magic but due to my Grandma who wishes my dad to stay far from Magic,dad says that he will come into the magic world ones she passes away.She is 98.I have a brother Bobby,as you know,he goes to dumstrang"she said . She took a bite of a cokkie and said,"Have you been to egypt?"

Jessy grinned to what Kasey said, "Your family sounds fun to be with, why does your grandma not want your dad in the Wizarding World? Is he a Muggleborn?" Jessy reached for a piece of cake and munched on it heartily. "I haven;t been to Egypt, it sounds very exotic there. I want to go there someday, for a holiday you know...have you been there?" Jessy sipped her drink and listened to what Kasey was going to say.

"Ya My grandma is a muggleborn and my dad is was a muggle born too but he got lucky to get admission in Hogwarts England."she said wishing if her Grandma would be a halfblood or a pureblood her dad wouldnt have to work in a muggle area."No,I havent been to Egypt but I have heared that it has ancient connection with the wizarding world.I wish to go there."she said.

Jessy nodded in agreement and said, "Where else do you wanna go? Apart from Egypt that is..."

"Swizerland(Sp?)Its my best holiday spot.I have been there three times.Its just so ..."she said .Going into one of her daydreams but as the temprature in her dream wasnt cold she realized she was in the gReat hall."I cant express it in words"seh said asa smile spread across her face

((it's switzerland...i think :-?))

"I know how you feel. To me though, it's not Switzerland. It's France. I LOVE it there. I've only been there once though, with my family but I was too young to appreciate it." She grinned and continued, "When I finishe Hogwarts, I might travel the world for a bit. But I might change my mind, there's still 6 more years till we leave!" Jessy laughed.

"Yeah, you never know what can happen"she said looking for some fudge and she noticed it lay on a plate."So which clubs did you join?"she asked anxiously.

"I've joined lots and I couldn't keep up with them! I definitely know I joined Exploration, Sorority, WPC and did yo know about this new club? It's called Study-r-us, it loks fun and I joined it." her eyebrows were raised and her eyes shone like diamonds, it was obvious that she was excited with all her clubs. "What clubs have you joined Kasey?"

"Study-r-us?"said Kasey trying to remember."Umm..no I havent heared about it but I am sure to check it out"she said with a twinkle in her eye."I am currently in,Student's Defence Assciation,Duelling club,Friend Finder,Wild Patch."she said."But I am not allowed in SDA caz we are first years you see"she said

A look of excitement rushed over Jessy as she clapped her hands, "Oooh, I'm soooo excited to become Second Years!"

Jessy nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we wouldn't be the ones to be stared at if we do something wrong or go to class late because we got lost." Jessy grinned at this and continued, "We could also tell off the younger ones for getting lost this time." Jessy giggled and picked at her food. She wasn't that hungry anymore.

"Do you have an owl?"Kasey asked curiously."Its because you have got to send a letter to your mom informing her that you will be coming to my place for holidays.We dont have more than a week's time to close"she said cheerfully."it will be fun"she added

"No, I don't have an owl. I'll just use one of the school owls like last time. Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it. I'm sure that my Mum will allow me to go to your place, she'll just be happy that I'm havig a blast here." Jessy took a huge breath as she finished speaking and said, "I'm sure it'll be fun. Is anyone else coming? Aprat from me that is"

"Yeah, too bad for her. I wonder what happened to her parents...They were probably magicla people unless she was Muggleborn." Jessy played with her food andsighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back