Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
(((Before you tryout for the team, please make sure you are familiar with theQuidditch Rules. I know they can be a bit confusing, so if you don't understand something, please please PM me. I will be happy to try to clarify anything for you with the best of my understanding. I am still making sure that I understand all the changes myself, so we will work through it together.

Please post your entrance to the field, and then I will post giving you the go ahead to tryout. At that point, you will post yourself in the position you are trying for, making a play. PLEASE make sure to note what position you are trying for, as well as any others that you are interested in. Use your imagination! Creativity is going to be key. :) If you don't make the team this year, feel free to try for next year. We do have a number of open positions and the need for alternates for each position.

Good Luck!!)))

Lily headed out to the pitch. It was a perfect day for flying. Not too cold, not too warm. Just enough clouds to keep the sun out of their eyes while the students try out. She entered the pitch and smiled. Lily was excited about being captain this year, and was ready for the challenge. She set her streak down on the grass, and put her bookbag next to it. Plopping down on the ground, she took out her Ravenclaw journal and quill and ink, ready to take notes on those who try out.

Estrella's hand curled around her Amethyst streak as she strolled onto the pitch, knowing that she didn't really have to try out to keep her position of keeper but deciding to be there for support. She really hoped that the Ravenclaw team could get some more members this year- it was sad to see so many people go. What had Lily told her; there were only four returning members? She hoped that whoever tried out would stick with the team, as it was nice to have consistent members.

She grinned broadly as she strolled up to Lily, who seemed geared to survey the tryouts. Estrella had tried to be as nice as possible, considering she had been quite the jerk last year. "Hey, Lily! I wasn't sure whether to bring my broom or not," she stated cheerily, beaming as she flipped the broom upwards, sticking the butt end into the ground and curling her hands around it, almost leaning against it for support.

Ginny flew to the pitch before hovering a bit a way from Estrella and Lily. 'Hi guys. How are we today?'she asked smiling. She waklke dover to them after jumping off her broom and holding it in her hand.

Lily looked up as Estrella approached her. "Hi. Looks like a good day for quidditch, eh?" Things were a bit strained between them still, but they were each making an effort. Being the only two left from their previous year's room, they needed to try to patch things up if they could. She noticed that someone was flying towards them. "Well, I think we have our first prospect," she said with a smile. "Hey! Ginny! Good to see you! You gonna be back on the team?" she asked as the younger Ravenclaw landed by them.

((I think Ginny has left :( ))

Estrella gave Lily a weak smile, knowing that she had a lot of bonding to do, both with her teammates and all of her friends in general. She knew that she had really uprooted Lily's trust and was trying to regain something, anything. "Yeah, it looks like a good day indeed." She nodded to Ginny as she appeared on the pitch. Clutching her broom, Estrella itched to swing her leg over it. She wondered avidly who was going to show up. So far they had had an all girls team for the longest time.

Kailey walked out onto the pitch with her Sapphire streak in hand. She knew she didn't need to try out to keep her spot as chaser on the team but had decided to come down and see who showed up and try to guess at which ones Lily would put on the team. She saw Three of her teammates and decided to walk over to them. "Hey there." she greeted

It was a bright day as Aurora walked out of the entrance hall and onto the Quidduithc pitch.She was excited for the tryouts and thought that she would like to be a beater.She always had wished to play quidditch and she knew that this would be her chance.
She saw a small group of people as she advanced on the pitch.She knew that if any one older than her was going to try out for beate than she wouldnt be chosen but it was worth a try.She didnt have a broom then but she kne that soon Anastasia would buy her one so she was happy.She walked up to the group and stopped there.She recognised all of them excet a girl with short hair.
"Hello,"she greeted them,"Perfect day for quidduitch isnt it?'she said gazing up at the blue sky.

Lily smiled as a girl she did not know approached. She turned from Estrella and Kailey and greeted her. "Hi. It definatly is a great day for quidditch! I'm Lily and I am the captain. What is your name and do you know what position you are gonna try out for?" She wasn't sure if the girl was trying out for sure, but she figured she would try to entice her if she wasn't.

Aurora smiled at Lily and said,"I'm Aurora,nice to meet you.I think I want to try out as beater.My broom hasnt arrived yet."she declared.

Lily smiled at the girl. "Not a problem. I have a few school brooms pulled and my beater's bat is right there. Feel free to grab a broom and my bat, then you can head on up. I will release the slowed down bludger for you, and you can show us whatchu gots." She smiled wide, and moved to grab the practice bludger that she brought out from the broom shed.

Aurora was glad that it wasn't a problem.She took one of the good looking brooms from the small pile of brooms and took Lily's beater's bat.She mounted on her broom like she was taught in Flying and kicked hard off the ground.She sped upwards gaining height.
When she was about twenty feet from the ground she stopped and turned to face Lily.And waited for the practice bludger to be released

Lily finally got the practice bludger out of the case and released it into the air. She turned her eyes skyward, watching the younger girl to see what she was able to do with it.

Aurora watched as the bludger came flying at her.She made her grip on the beater's bat firm.She swung it with all her enery as the bludger came in it's radius,and whacked the bludger away.
The bludger was hit so hardly it soared far away to the other side of the pitch and wen't right through the middle hoop.Then it came bac towards her she dodged it and before it went far,whacked it at the other side hoops.It went speeding to the hoops and hit the rim of the right hoop.It's direction was changed and it was heading for the stands.Aurora went full speed towards the place where the bludger was going to crash and hit the bludger far away.The noises of each Whack! were so loud that Aurora thought she might break lily's bat.She saw that the bludger was zooming towards one of students that had arrived to see the tryouts.She went zig-zagging towards the student who appeared not to have noticed.She was now tailing the bludger and she also feared if the bludger would decide to change directions,it would come to her face.She held her broom tightly with her legs and extended her hand towards the bludger.She had hold of it now but she needed both her hands to control it.Carefully she slowed the bludger down and removed her other hand from the broom.She caught the bludger which pushed hardly in her chest trying to push her down.Then it tried to escape from under her arm and in doing this made Aurora hang head down on her broom.She struggled and after sometime she let the bludger go in the opposite direction where no one could get hurt.
She then got into proper posture and rested.When the bludger was heading towards her again she hit it once more and returned to the ground waiting for the bludger to come so that they would get it back in it's trunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back