Rate the Sig

10/10 I really like this one. The font and the font color fit the banner. :)

9 / 10

I adore the style of this banner and the text is first class. The pixelated effect isn't a personal favourite, but I can appreciate how others might like it, so nine it is. Love it.

10 / 10

there's a lot going on but not one detracts from the other. The pictures are all clear, the font is perfect and legible, the color scheme is great. All round thumbs up ;)

10/10

I love the pb and i think that the font is cool and the pics are good. Just love it basically

</COLOR>
7/10​
<COLOR color="mediumblue">

I like the PB but I think you could do more with it.

9 / 10

Brian looks so purty here :wub: It's the background that's tripping me out a little for some reason, but otherwise I'm very fond of the colours.

10/10
Nice st00f. ;)

7/10. I'm not sure if you can get away with the shirtlessness, but idk. xD

6/10

I like it, and this may just be me but the coloring is way too bright for my taste. Not a fan of pink either XD So yeah, Really good, just not my taste =D

9/10

I really like banner, the position of the pictures really fit, the faded effect on the image is cool.
The font is very nice, I just don't think it fits.
Awesome banner though.

This is obviously a 10/10

I love the colors and the layout absolutely beautiful!

Imma go with:
6/10
Why, you may ask?
Well, it's not bad overall, but the text is quite plain and the signature itself appears to just be two images put side by side. Cropping out the people and putting them on the same background would make it muchos-better-o. In mine, the humblest of opinions. ^_^

9/10
Okay I like it, the only thing that bugs me is that a few of the text parts look crooked to me but that could very well be the floor of my house because I often think the things on my computer screen look crooked. Ha.

8/10

I like the way the pictures are placed. They really fit the banner. I like the black plain background.
I just don't like the font of the writing too much and the white font, is hard to read.
But Overall it is a good banner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back