Rate the Sig

10/10

She's so pretty it hurts.

10/10
Amazing!

10/10
Very intriguing and I really like the colors.

9/10

I love it, and I love the PB, I just think the top text could be an inch smaller!
It's awesome though!

9/10

Maybe it's just me, but it looks a little fuzzy??

10/10

I absolutely adore the colours :wub: though I'm not sure about the red border around the font (if that makes any sense)

The two sides of Lucan is pretty cool and I love the font!

10/10

10/10
Love it!

Might just be the lighting, but I find the name a little hard to read?

9/10

10/10

Your signature is simply awesome.

</FONT>
<FONT font="verdana">8.5/10
I quite like the font, it's very nice - however, I don't really like words crossing over faces. I'm also not one for thick borders, and it feels a little crowded. However, the blending is very nice, I just think it would have been better to have perhaps just two images, and maybe have the banner a little thicker to allow for more room for the writing. However, that's all just my opinion and preferences. Overall, I think it's a very nice banner, and the pb is absolutely stunning!
<i>
</i>

HNZ banner - 10/10 :wub:

Regular banner - 10/10. I adore it! The font, the colouring, the PB, the Hogwarts castle in the background.. It's all perfect!

10/10
You know my pet-peeve of not being able to read names, but otherwise I love it. Love the leaves, the adorable pb, the reflecting water, the colour scheme, it matching the avatar - love it. :wub:

8/10

I like the banner, I really do. I just think it's a little busy. Other than that it's good!

10/10

I am in love with the font

10/10

The simplicity of it caught my eye! I love how you did it. It looks very fresh, lovely, and the bow makes a statement.

7.5/10

It's a little small for me to be honest and I'm not a fan of the font. The green tinge on the eyes hurts to look at, for me personally, but the rest is good!

9/10

I really like it, that picture is awesome, I'm just not a huge fan of the font used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back