Rate the Sig

10/10
Because I live his PB and I love the siggy!!

I told you before that I loved this.

10/10

9/10
Super cute! I love his expression! The only thing I would change is the bold text :tut:

Pb choice is ace's doll! :wub:

Only problem I have is with the first lightning bolt. It sort of disfigures his arm? 9/10 Otherwise it's beautiful!

10/10
I love the colors, and the siggy is just very pretty overall! ^_^

8/10
at first glance it is very pretty.
seconds thoughts is that the picture of her is a little small, third thought is what does that text behind her say fully?
but is is a pretty sig.

My first thought is that I really like the font, but it did throw me a little that the color isn't uniform, as I really like the color her name is spelled in. It also seems like the right picture is tilted a bit to the left, but I think both pictures work well for Rhiannon, having read her bio. :)

8/10

Whoops! My bad! I thought I was signed into this account when I posted that last post. Hahaha. xD

8/10
it seems really busy, and also the colours seem like they are really high in contrast and nose. This makes it seem like there is a lot going on

8/10
It's quite bland but I do like the simplicity of it.

9/10
I really like this banner, but there's something about the border that throws me a little.

9.5/10
It is very pretty. the only thing that isn't quite to my liking is that it is a little taller than i usually like.

also i like them centrally aligned.

9/10

I love it, but I have a bit of difficulty seeing some of the text..

10/10

I love it! So pretty!

10.Speaks for its owner.

I always love Riley's banners :wub: /10

8.5/10
Totally outshone by the open RPs banner. ;)

10/10

It's awesome!

Also, I realise I've had the same banner for while....someone should make me a new one...

10/10
Put up a request :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back