Rate the Sig

7/10. I find it too yellow xD
But hey I love the playby! ♥ especially with klaus oops

9.5/10

I really like this banner, I like the waves and the words, and the colouring is perfect.
As side from the little bit and the side of his face which is darker than the rest.
Apart from that, I love it.

9/10
I'm a little confused with the writing. It's quite sharp - and in a plain white box. The images are blended so beautifully behind the writing that it seems to be a shame that they had to be covered by a rather plain white box. I do love the images, they are of good quality with nice brightness, but the colouring/cotrast/hue (whichever) has been played around with quite a bit, and while looks wonderful for the majority of the image, there are areas where it does not look so flattering.
However, it is still a beautiful banner. ^_^
And ohmygawd, those eyes! :wub:

8.5/10
It's beautiful and I love the colors and background, but I don't find her clothing really suitable for a second year.​

10/10/ just love it.

8.5/10
I love the background, and font. I also love the pb. I just don't think the photo used matches the background. It just seems... odd. But that font is gorgeous!

9/10

Aside from being a little dark, I really like it. I like the picture with the crown and the torn away affect with the name, so it's transparent.
I really like it.

9/10

It's a little plain, but I like the shape and the colouring. It's good overall, I would've just had more colouring.

9/10

It has that lovely Tumblr vibe, but the text is too sharp in my opinion.

8/10
It is certainly cute, but it isn't as creative as some of the ones around and the fact that it has the sites web address sort of irks me a little. but certainly a cute sig.

It's pretty!! I love blair and the flowers are nice!!! Her eyes look really cool in the pic, and the writing is cute and quirky!!! haha :D 8/10

8.5/10
Stunning banner, but it kind of lacks color.

8.5/10
It is pretty but I feel like it is a little tall and also I feel like she is a little small in it.

2/10
I used to be so nooby, but everybody has to start somewhere :p

But I love that sig !
Ha.
9/10 love the feel to it. Not crazy about the size or pb. He still adorable tho ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back