Rate the Sig

10/10. I absolutely :wub: that banner, gimmeh?

9/10
It is a pretty banner there are just a couple of minor things that irk me. Firstly (and this may sound very petty) the wings on her aren't straight. I think it is rather Kate to have the wings behind but try just look like they are slightly broken. Secondly I think the picture is just a little small, but that is more a matter of taste.

9/10 It's really pretty, I just can't read the writing! Hehe

It is definitely interesting, I don't really like it all that much, but that's just me, I can't fault it on that alone, so 8/10 :D

4/10
great colour code but no pretty face.

8/10 Love that it's a gif!

8/10 I like Zac as a pb, but in this signature it looks like Zac triplets and that frightens me. :r

10/10

This is a very pretty banner! I'm not a huge fan of the colouring. But I like it. It suits the character!

9/10
Candice is always so cute ^_^

9/10 So beautiful, just a bit big!

8/10, I like it.

Eight/Ten
the colour looks a little dull (I do get that you are going for a bit of a vintage look) and the hufflepuff crest looks like it was stuck in there as an afterthought. and it is a little smaller than my usual liking.

8/10
It's nice, I think it's just the picture on the right that bugs me.

8/10, I do like it. Though the bright light in the corner is really bugging my eyes. It's cute though.

2/10
Hate the whole thing :r
Britney is gorgeous though gotta give you that.

I think it's too dark and too simple, but I love that expression! 7/10

7/10

I am not a big fan of the cat outfit and her arm looks like it has been amputated. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back