Rate the Sig

9/10
it is really pretty, the background is pretty with the branch and Eiffel tower but a little pale for my liking, and and the writing is a little hard to read.

9.5/10
I love the image and the background but I don't like the way her name is written.

6/10
I am not a big fan of the picture, she seems a little umm, promiscuous (for want of a better word) for a 10/11 year old. Also it is a little plain.

9/10. Not really fond of the picture used. But lovely background!

8/10
If it had just been the one gif it would have been perfect, but having two gifs on there is a bit much. The square one kind of ruined the prettiness of it.

8 /10

I like it enough, it seems to have that rough life vibe but the pic does the pb no justice as it seems slightly unflattering

((it isnt meant to be that flattering of her, as she isnt really that pretty. or is just not in a conventional way. there are way to many supper pretty characters))

7/10
you cant see the PB's face, and it is a little bland. I also don' like the red shadow under the text.

9.5/10

I like it, yet I think the text Font doesn't suit the PB. never read one of your RPs, so i can't tell if it suits the character or not.

9/10
I like this banner, it's nicely made with the text, but, I think it could be a little bigger. Other than that, it's real nice!

10/10
I love this signature so much. It's not just the simplicity that looks amazing, it's the way it suits the character. It's just so perfect for Stefan! The text could be seen as a little hard to read but I think it's brilliant and suits the signature perfectly!

Love it :wub:

9/10 ...

I like it all in all, except that I can't understand the text very well.. xD :p

10/10
Because you'd yell at me if I said anything else. :r

Thats a little harsh!
KR I think the banner is gorgeous, I love black and white, such a pretty effect!
As for my own banner, well, I may be a tiny but bias, but I like my colouring, so I'm going to give it a 10/10. :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back