Rate the Sig

^9/10

Woohooh Elizabeth Gillies! One of my favourite actress! I adore your siggy pretty much, Claire :D

9/10
A little unconventional but she looks cute.

9.5/10
It is very cute. however two points the second being more picky. the writing for the quote is hard to read, maybe a different font/different colour/different position would have worked better, and where her arms overlap she seems to be slightly ghosty around the edge (but that is being supper picky) It really is a beautiful blend, and such a cute mask picture.

9.9/10
Its Great, the font over her face on the right picture though bugs me slightly but other than that i really like it

9/10
I like the background. and I like the pictures and text, but they don't seem to quite work together. It looks like it would be better with a slightly darker background

10/10

I love the fadedness of the drawing makes the pb girl stand out yet with her toughness yet still has a cuteness factor :)

8 / 10

I do not like the narrowness of the siggie

9.9/10
I love it, i just feel the font could be more... interesting?

:unsure: 7/10 I'm not a fan of the length down with two photos seperated by a space but they seem to becoming more popular around the site :/\\
quote underneath is two small to even read

^8.5/10

It looks simple, but gorgeous. I love the coloring ^^/

8/ 10

The popping effect of the lipstick makes the actress look unbecoming and matched with such a deep blue for the eyes it sort of makes the whole thing seem unbalanced in a way.

9.99999/10
only because the quote, i don't know, I've always seen it put how do, not how can, and I'm the most incredibly picky person ever. You know that =P
otherwise, it's a masterpiece

10//10 I love that it's so simple but so pretty, and the quote is adorable :D

10/10
I love how the obviously fake colours make it look like a dream, and the faded out winder trees in the back ground are in start contrast to the summer meadow scene for the rest of it. It sort of reminds me of the song imaginary by evanescence.

10//10 I really like how it's all text in the background
((I know that song and I agree ;) ))

9/10
I Love the blend and the effect, though it feels like It would be better in a slightly darker colour instead of the white, but that is just my opinion. also it is hard to read the righting under the name. but I love the colouring and the fiery/smoky effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back