OOC First Name
Liga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
It was a week before going to Hogwarts by train. It was a rainy day and Ralph decided to spend it inside to make something worthwhile. It was also necessary to forget the sadness about both lost parents. His twin brother Chris and older brother Niklaus helped with their presence and energy, just as Jason was a very welcoming and responsive guardian. However, today he had arranged with Uncle Jackson to participate in Job Shadowing Day activities. Ralph had always been interested in magical medicine and potions. Herbs that had Latin names and plants whose use was necessary in medicine. All this interested the boy and he had prepared a notebook, which he held in his hands.
At that time he had arrived fifteen minutes earlier than he had been told and so he first walked around the hospital floors. He was now looking at the drawings and descriptions of plants on the third floor, which was devoted to Potion and Plant Poisoning. Fascinating science if you ask.

@Evianna Angel

Evi didn't like rainy and windy days, when she couldn't even bask in the warmth of the sun, or in the gentle glare of the sun. Evi came to St. Mango to pass tests and check her health before school starts. She didn't think she would meet anyone today. She was holding a hot chocolate with chocolate chip cookie syrup. She liked sweet and tasty things. Evi walked here and waiter her doctor when will be get call her go inside and made some analyse. She was not worried at all and she liked looked the blood when was taken from her body. She didn't mind at all and so she waited the doctor.

While he was studying the drawings and descriptions of plants on the third floor, someone who had been poisoned by hellebore syrup began howling loudly in the hospital, which seemed strange, because that remedy was supposed to help in a therapeutic way. Unable to bear the roaring, Ralph turned away from the drawings and began to climb down the stairs to the first floor, where the patients sat waiting for their turn to see the doctor. One of the doctors is his uncle Jackson, but for now he didn't want to disturb his uncle at work because it was too early to start shadowing.
Then he saw a girl holding a hot chocolate in her hand, which spread a pleasant aroma throughout the room. ”Hey!... Aren't you Evianna from the bookstore?”
He remembered the girl from the time he went shopping for books for school in Obisidian Harbour. Ralph became noticeably happier and more cheerful than before. The boy sat down next to Evi, ready to talk about anything. "How are you? Is everything ok with your health?”

Yes, that's me.' 'She smiled and was really pleased to see him after so long. Or, it wasn't quick to grieve for someone she'd just met. She set the cacao's aside and hugged him warmly, as if she were familiar, hoping he wouldn't mind. ''Hi.'' She smiled and let him go.

''I am good and thanky for asking. How about you?'' She asked with warm smile. Hoped he not looked weird with pink hair and blue tone. But she liked her hair. ''What you think about my hair? Pink and blue? I just now make something new. It's fine with my health just need do some analyse. Why are you here?'' She asked.

Ralph had to put his notebook on the chair to receive such a tight hug in return. He didn't expect Evi to have such a friendly and open personality since they had only met once, in a bookstore. However, she hugged him like an old friend and it was nice. He smiled back and adjusted his glasses.

”Cool. I'm doing well too.” He noticed that Eva's smile suited her very well. And the pink and blue dyed hair suited her too. Even if she thought it was odd, Ralph didn't mind at all, rather it was an artistic touch that he found exciting and creative. "I think your hair is very beautiful. Colorful as a butterfly.”
Hopefully, the girl will not be offended by such a comparison. Butterflies in his understanding created a very good aura and energy.
”Right, health comes first. I am here to shadow my uncle who works as a doctor. Well, you know Job Shadowing Day, when you visit an employee to explore the profession. Since I want to become a healer, I need to shadow someone who works in this field.”
Medicine was a fascinating science and Ralph had decided to follow in his relative's footsteps by becoming a doctor at St Mungo's.

''I am glad to hear that. I realy nervous about shcool and sorting. I just now started feel weird about this. Are you nervous? Can we go together shcool?'' Evi hoped he will say yes and hoped about going shcool together and she don't wanted feel abonded and feel like lone wolf in big forest without friends. ''Thanky. You are so sweet.'' She smiled and was happy that he liked her hair and she was try new style from her. Today she was pink clothes a little. Hoped that was not scary him. She was collored like rainbow personality.

''Realy, that day is today? Can i go with you? Mayby i can interesting this to. Later i will go and wach Auror. If this today is as you say. I will be there for you and wished the best for you.'' She smiled.

To be honest, Ralph was also worried about going to Hogwarts, but as Evianna had suggested, they would be able to go to school together and be less nervous. At least the first of September for sure, before they are sorted into houses. Whether they will be sorted into one house or two separate ones will be decided by the Sorting Hat.
"Let's be nervous together. I also have a weird feeling when I think about the new school. We can definitely go to school together if you want. I also have a twin brother that I will bring with me. You will like him and we could all be friends.”
Pink suited Evi and she really resembled a social butterfly or a bright rainbow, which was a wonderful comparison.

”You can come shadow with me if you want! My uncle works here as a Family Doctor - Addictions Counselor. Very interesting post!”
Ralph paused because he couldn't tell how Evi would react to his uncle's choice of profession and there was a possibility that she wouldn't want to become a doctor. And there was already an answer. She wanted to become an Auror. He immediately remembered the time the two of them had talked about professions in the bookstore. ”Are you going to shadow Auror at the Ministry of Magic? I wish you luck! Never been to the Ministry of Magic.”

''Let's do this together.'' She smiled.'' We have the same feeling about new shcool. Thanky so much that we can go shcool together. I realy apriciate. You have a twin brother? I just have Adrien and he is my brother not twin. Do you have the same feeling when one is sad?'' Evi wanted know more like about Twin conection and mayby that was not true about this.'' Can't wait to meet him'' She smiled him.

''I will came with you. I will do that.'' She smiled and of course she will go with him. He was inportant day and she needed be there for him. ''I am going the Minestry of magic. I never was there but i am realy curios about this.'' She smiled with warm smile and drinked a little cold cacao. ''Thanky so much, for nice words. Me to.'' She answered him.

It was so easy for him to talk to Evi that he had somewhat forgotten why he had come to the hospital. You could talk to her about anything, it seems. Ralph was smiling too. So she valued friends and friendship as such.
"Yes, it's my twin brother Chris and he likes fashion a lot. We made bets on which house he would be sorted into. I said Hufflepuff, but he thinks it's Gryffindor.”
"I don't know. We are different, but which of us is sad... I guess it is me.”
Chris was definitely more active and more fun to spend time with than Ralph.

”Great! We can go meet him now.” Ralph looked at his watch and stood up to head for Jackson's office door. ”He promised to take me on a tour of the hospital. After that you will be able to go to the Ministry of Magic.”
Ralph knocked loudly on the door and listened with one ear until he opened it and let Evie in.

''I like fashion to. Realy? I think Ravenclaw suits you more but we will see how sorting hat will be choose.''She smiled him and finised her cacao. '' Why sad? Can i try you chear you up?'' Mayby warm hug helped him. Who knows.

Evi agreed that they both will be meet him.''Deal. Can't wait to see Minestry of magic.'' She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back