Rainy day

Alastar preferred this weather than all the sticky heat he had experienced since he got here. He let the rain pour down his face and didn't bother putting anything over his head. He turned a corner and came across two girls talking!
"Hey! thought I'd be the only one out in this!" he shrugged, smiling a little awkwardly.

'Hello.'Ginny said as she saw a boy aproaching them. 'No, no hope while me and Zuka are around,' ginny joked laughing.

(hey fitzgerald. see you got sorted after all. lol. )

Zauzka laughed at Ginny's comment. She looked in the boy's direction only out of instict or that what she would have liked to believe. All she really saw of him was a dark smuge but she wasn't about to try and put her overly large glasses on. "Well hello there I don't belive we've met. Zazuka Bones." She said giving him her hand to shake.

[[hey yeah but look where they put me! thought i'd be ravenclaw at least! :D ]]

"Right!" he scratched his head not sure what to do or where to go next. He walked over and stretched out his hand to them.
"I'm Alastar but you can call me Al. Zazuka? nice name!" Alastar noticed that she didn't see his hand outstretched so put his directly into hers and shook it.
"hiya! and what's your name?"

ginny laughed as Zuka didn't see his hand. She dished her glasses out her pocket and placed them in her hand to put them on herself. 'Nice to meet you al. Ginny at your service,' Ginny said shaking his hand. She dished out her camera that she and zuka had used. 'Picture?' she asked jokingly.

(hey. it's not all that mad. you get to meet maddiie.My bestie freind. though i must say if you wanted to be a science geek you are definitely in the wrong place. aw well. don't be too hard on the choice.lol )

[[ they obviously didn't read a thing i wrote! their all emo's over there its scary!]]

"Eh, Hi Ginny! Picture no thanks!" he muttered awkwardly, he never felt comfortable around girls, especially coming from a house with 6 other brothers. "not very photogenic!"

Zazuka sighed and placed her large round glasses over her almond shaped eyes making then grow at least two sizes and makeing her eyes look round too. "Oh so that's what you look like. Sorry blind as a bat without them, looking like a complet disaster with them." She said to Alaster.

He laughed then feeling a bit more relaxed he thought she had been deliberatly shunning him.
"Your grand. I wear contacts. They're murder to get in but I'm forever breaking my glasses!"

Zauzka laughed softly into her hand to hide the blush on her cheeks. "My parents wouldn't spring for contacts. They barely wanted to get me thies but it was eather this or have my teacher call them in every other week." She said. "What tragic ends have your glasses come to?" She asked brightly.

Ginny laughed at both of their coments. 'Hey, smile,' she said as she clicked the mimed camera and chucked it at him. 'Yeas, so what did happen to your glasses?'ginny asked, grinning.

(don't get you again. what about emos?)

[[emos..emotionals - all about their feelings! mad i tell ya! lol]]

"I do alot of science experiments back at least in my old school, my glasses ended up melting, stood on, sat on, smashed by a falling volcano,"Al listed off the events as he pretended to catch the camera, "cycled on and my all time favourite, fell down the loo and I refused to wear them after that!" he smiled and raised the fake camera to his eye.
"say cheese!" he pretended to click the button and passed the camera to Zazuka.

(hmph saying i'm a mad person now. I take that as a complimaent actually. lol. randomness )

'Wow. i would never off worn them aftet that.' ginny laughed. It was so funny.

Zazuka covered her face. "Ack no my poor soul!" She said giggling then took the camera and pretended to snap a shot of Ginny again. "Wow those really are tragic ends and also a reminder that to pick my potions partner carfuly though I don't believe I will do all that well in Potions anyway." She said all in one breath. The cold was starting to get to her again.

'you will be glad i'm not in your classes then.'Ginny joked. 'I end up leaving at least one thing demoslished in each lesson.'

"I can't wait to get stuck into class!" Al's face brightened,"I'm not all clued up about the wholed magic thing. My whole family are ...what's that word that everyone uses...non magic anyhow! So it's all a novelty!"

'Oh so you're muggle-born then. Well done mate,' ginny congratulated him punching him on the arm playfully. 'But for your sake, stay away from some of the slytherins. they don't really like you're type of people.'

"Muggle born, you and about 99.9% of the entier Hogwarts poulation are eather muggle born or half-bloods as I've come to find out so it's really not that big of a deal. I'm muggle born too." Zazuka said with a bright smile. She would always leave out that she was also though of a demon child because of her magic because no one other than her real close friends needed to know that.

"I've finally become a statistic then!" Alastar laughed shaking his head as the rain seemed to get heavier. "Do ye want to start heading in?"

'Well, It's not cold enough to go in yet to me. Wy, do you all want to go in?'Ginny asked as she wiped some water away from her eyes.

"Well I'm ok to stay out for another bit it rains about 99.99% of the time where I'm from anyway", he looked at Zazuka, "What about yourself staying a bit longer or going in?"

"Im all for staying outside but I think it's getting close to dinner time." Zazuka said smiling brightly. She stomach started to growl at her and she knew it was the right choice. "Now I know it's getting close to dinner time.

ginny laughed slightly as zazuka pondered over what the time was. 'Do yu want to head back in then?'Ginny asked, confused by what her answer was.

Zazuka laughed at her own babbleing. "Sorry I ment let's start heading in." She said brightly.

'Ok, youngest first,'Ginny said, wanting to stay inn the cool warmth for longer. She was starving but like she was going to eat any of the food anyway. She smiled as the rain got heavier still.

Zazuka looked up at Alester. She was twelve already so she assumed that Al was the yongest in the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back