Rainy day

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Being the most depised person in her home town Zazuka had to find ways of making her own fun. This lead her to do may strange things but one that she didn't plan on giving up was taking her bag (which she found a way to waterproof) out to lawn while the first rain of the sesson was just about to start and dancing in the rain. She had chosen a privet spot near the school for this. She wasn't brave enough to dance in the rain in front of other people though she was sure someone was going to follow the sounds of 'Dragostea Din Tei/ Numa Numa' right to her anyway. Zazuka took off her glasses and started to dance like one only would while no one was watching as the rain began to make her hair stick to her face.

Ginny was walking through the rain splashing in each of the puddlles found when she heard soemthing unusual. she noticed muddy footprints so she followed them ethusiaticly. she did care if people were staring from the castle. she looked a sight anyway considering she was soaked right to the skin from the lake anyway. it was warm though so it did cool her down slightly. 'Zuka,' se called when she saw the girl spinning and dancing to herself. 'i see you like ther ain too,' ginny exclaimed stating the obvious.

Zazuka grined for once when she was cought doing something weird. Maybe it was the rain making her lose a bit of her fears. "Yeah I do this once a year to welcome the rainy sesson why are you out?" She asked with a bright smile. The music had turned itself down automaticly it seemed. Her face was blushed from the enery she exserting dancing in the rain and she looked alittle diffrent without her oversized glasses.

'Me? I was out swimming in the lake. I love this weather. it's the best weather you can get. warm but wet.' ginny said spinning round and slipping onto the wetsoggy grass. 'oops. did i mention the most dangerous weather as well?' ginny added trying to pick her self up but slipping again.

Zauzka laughed. For once it wasn't her that fell. "I aggre though the slop down to the lake near my home town is alittle slipprer." She heard one of her favoret parts of the song and started to spin around in the rain loving the coolness of the raindrops.

ginny noticed as Zazuka spun round without her glasses she looked bigger and happier. Maybe she hides behinds the glasses, thought Ginny as she got up laughing and tried to wipe some of the mud off. 'So shall i get some phtos of you?'Ginny asked pretending to pull out a camera.

Zazuka did slip now with the mension of a camera. "No, no, no I look like a wet rodent right now my hair is sticking to me and so are my clothes." She said nervesly. She, like all girls, hated the way looked on flim. Her hands where covered in mud but she didn't mind that so much.

ginny mimed her taking a photo of Zazuka while she was ranting on. 'too late.Here you can see it if you want,' she said chucking the mimed camera at her and laughing.

Zazuka made like she cought the camera and smiled. "Hey I actually look better in this one." She said brightly though she knew she would look horrable if it where a real camera. And even 5" she was taller than most of the girls in her year not to mension that looked like a reed in the flow of her robes which where now stiking to her. "Here lat me take one of you." She said making like she was going to put a camera to her right eye.

'What?! Don't you dare Zuka.' Ginny said sliding towards her, shocked. She definetely hated getting her picture taken consideing she wasn't that good looking with all the scars she had though she did have a wide smile.

"Click and that's that." Zazuka said pressing down the imagery button then tossing Ginny the pretend camera. "Really I think it's a rose colored camera because it make you look better than you really are." She said with a giggle.

ginny caught the camera and shoved it in her pocket, confused written all over her face. 'What do you mean?' she asked.

"Well I don't think I'm very pretty but when I looked at it and used my imagenation I saw someone that didn't have to ware thies." Zazuka said taking out her large, thick glasses. Right now all she could see where blurrs and smiges but she could tell the Ginny was there and she wasn't talking to herself.

'Oh.But Zuka you are quite preety. Don't know why you think that. Look at me. I'm all scarred. Much worse than you,' Ginny scowled at her. She shouldn't think like that. 'Anyway. Who cares what you look like anyway,' ginny said ruffling her hair playfully and grinning.

Zazuka nodded. "Really and I have scars of my own so it's no big deal." She said laughing. "Low selfastem in the flesh over here." She said jokenly but she really had a low opinion of herself.

Ginny scowled at her again. 'That's not the way a ravenclaw should think. Ravenclaw are meant to have smart opinions,' she said still cheerful though.

Zazuka thought about that then nodded. "Your right, I should have a better opinon or atleast a more educated one." She said then listened as the song chianged to one that was not widely known but was still one of fevorets.

'Do you play any musical insrutment then? You seem to like it alot.' ginny asked changing the subject.

"I tought myself to play the flute though I'm not very good and I sing a bit though I don't think that would be a good idea out here." Zazuka said pointing up at the sky. The rain was starting to come down harder but it didn't bother Zazuka.

'No not really,' ginny said just as the rain turned heavier. she laughed. 'I think the heavens liked your dance to welcome them,' ginny joked and flicked her fringe away from her eyes.

Zazuka laughed. "Do you play an instuament I know that a boy in school plays the guitare but I don't know about everyone else." She said really fast. Since she had stoped moving she was starting to get alittle cold.

'Do you mean Blane?' ginny asked. 'yeah, I played the base guitar in my muggle school but i just don't have enough to afford to pay for a base guitar here so i guess that my career in music gone,' ginny answered, joking slightly.

"Unless you can get one at the muggle store. Yeah I mean Blane but not eveyone knows everyone here so I reather not name someone and have people look at me with that hua? expreson on her face." Zazuka said brightly. "There's a school band or atleast there used to be." She said alittle more dreamaly.

'Yeah. I've seen it mention in the notice boards. I haven't really got the guts to go though.'Ginny admitted. 'ARe you thinkg about joing?'

Zazuka shook her head making the water collected in it spary alittle. "Nooooooo. The book club is more my speed." She said with a wide smile. She had consitered it but she never thought she was very good at singing eather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back