Quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukevra Vanderzuk

I have given thought over the past three days about what I wish to do with my time on this board; and have arrived at a mostly regretful decision. I haven't had the best time recently, and once again some of that leaked on to the internet; which is never good. Having caused annoyance, yet also having had similar occur to me; and with everything affecting me elsewhere, I no longer feel happy as a part of this community. The small amount of time I was spending on here wasn't enjoyable, and so I have chosen to call it a day (or night, given my sleeping patterns).

So that's basically it. I, and all of who I am, are departing.

- - -

I don't know what the procedure is for in-active accounts, but they can all be marked as such; and have their abilities or blood-statuses stripped as required. Divination is looking for a new professor now (I posted in the teacher room thingy about that), so no more lessons will be posted by me. I keep saying to myself over and over that I am leaving some great plots behind, especially as I finally managed to settle on what I wished to do, and I feel disappointed about that; and can't apologise enough to everyone else involved. But, sorry I destroyed your character's life for about a week. Mostly Pat. Sorry. Most of the people involved in my schemes won't have anything change to their characters at all. So that is good.

Erm. If anyone wishes to do so though, feel free to say Tony left the school to go back to home-schooling; Ruki vanished whilst looking for a place to live, and hasn't been heard from since; Felicia went to look for him; .. and everyone else won't matter. Vaughn will miss Raisa though. ( Yes, Kaitlyins. He is still alive. :glare: ). If you do wish to say any one of my demons disappeared, please do so nicely. No-one died; no-one changed their personality; e.t.c. e.t.c.

- - -

The emotes. So long as they remain un-edited; they are free to be used here only.

I don't think there is anything else. Those that need me, know where to find me. Those that are crying, suck it up. I'm not worth it.

Auf Wiedersehen.

:cry: Don't go. But if you must, farewell!
You will be missed!
It's never a good thing to hear of someone departing. :(

Rukevra Vanderzuk said:
Vaughn will miss Raisa though. ( Yes, Kaitlyins. He is still alive. :glare: )
I would never say that he died. Raisa will always remember him. :wub:
I'll come up with a decent and logical story as to why Vaughn and Raisa would never be together.

I shall miss you, my friend.
Always known as the lovable and cuddly Toki in my eyes. ♥

Always,
~ Sir Kaitlyn

Tony. I am so sad that you are leaving. But if you really think its for the best, I suppose you must go. :correct: I wish you all the best in life. I think I speak for all of us when I say we will miss you making us awesome new emotes :cry:
Brittany :hug:

Latersh Tonah, the thing you said about you not being worthy of tears would get you slapped if you where here in front of me. Have a good time in RL :D

You better stay on MSN and talk to me from time to time. I will be upset with you if you don't. <_<

:hug:

Everyone here appreciates you for all that you did for the board. I don't think I ever RPed with you, but I do wish I had.

Fare thee well. I really do hope you find it in your heart to come back someday. If you do, you'll be welcomed with open arms.

And if not, then see you later. :/

Sorry to see you leave Tony, it was nice to talk to you here and there. Best luck in life and remember just take it easy.
:hug:, ♥ and :D
Madderz

:cool: :correct: :cry: :DE: :doh: :erm: :erm: :D ^_^ o_O :x xD :lol: <_< :( :o :shy: :) :p :tut: :unsure: :linda: ;) :wub: :mad: :glare: :r :woot: :tony: :jesse: :abby: :shifty: :grim: :pop: :hug: =)) :arr: :nick: :liv: :santa: :kaitlyn: :p :console: :frantics: :voldy:

Gonna miss you on here, Tony.

Make sure to pop onto MSN from time to time. *huggles*

Amanda

You have made some amazing contributions to the board Tony and everyone will always appreciate your efforts.
It's a shame you're leaving us, but we all understand. :hug:
Good luck with RL!
~Taylor :wub:

Seeya, Tony.
I never did get to know you that well, and that sucks.
But I'd like to wish you a good life. :)

- Zach.

I know your RL issues take precedence and I know sometimes it is hard not to bring emotions on to the site and things end up being said or done that are later regretted. I'm guilty of it myself, no one is perfect.

We've had our fair share of barnies, our little mood swings with one another but we've gotten over them and ploughed on once again.

I will miss my 'shouty' hubbie it seems the divorce finally went through :cry: when I wasn't looking

Andy will miss Ruki, he was a worthy adversary

Trinity ... :( she'll be devastated; she was created after all especially for Tony Alraur to rp with, who knew that their friendship would become so tight... now we'll never know what might have been. :wub:

I wish nothing but the best for you.

:hug:
thanks for coming back to give me a hug in my own absence post, I appreciate it

please don't be a stranger on hnz, our OOC area and shouty will always welcome you.
you have my msn so don't be a stranger there either

:hug: take care Toneh

Lin
xx

Adios Tony. I hope everything goes well for you in your life.

-Olivia :hug: x

:o Oh Noes!

I'll definitely miss seeing your antics around the boards. We never got a chance to RP, but you helped me in my initial development of my first characters, especially Ekky, and you've done so much for the boards here. I'll miss you.

:tony: buhbye

-Emmapants

:) <-- that is all I can say.

Only a flying visit for Pat. :wub:

- - -

Bleh, screw it:

Kaitlyins, :hug: .. feel free to ask me if you get stuck. I can always come up with a scheme for you. ;)
Brittany, :hug: back.
Ana, :o *gives tissue*
Juleh, make me! :glare:
Malynne, I would have loved to role-play more than I had. So thanks for the interest; albeit a bit to late. :(
Kateh, :wub: .. Ruki misses Lola. :cry:
Madeh, I'll try my best to go easy. :p
Manda, Spaaaaam! That is all. :correct:
Taaaylooooooor!, :cry: .. :hug: :wub:
Zach, :) .. Thanks. :hug:
ex-Wifey, :cry: .. *sniffles* .. I'm forever sorry for always taking everything out on you. I can't make up for that, but being able to forget about it and carry on meant a lot. :) .. Ruki: Andromeda. :glare: .. Eeek. Poor Trinity. :cry: Tony will soon realise he misses her too. .. Also, your msn seems broken.
Olivia, :hug: .. Thanks.
Emma, :o .. *huggles*

We may have never spoken, or even met, but I wish you the best of luck, sir. *tips hat* Fare thee well, brave soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back