Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Zennon but his lip as he watched Sam study. They were supposed to be studying together, but he just found her too distracting to concentrate. The way her hair fell over her shoulder whenever she moved and watching her quill just glide along the page. She had far more grace than he had and being distracted by her meant he was finding it incredibly impossible to focus on any of this homework. "Sam..." He didn't really mean to distract her, but he was sure they'd studied enough, they'd already been here an hour and he hadn't gotten anything done, maybe some down time was required? "Saaaaammmmm," he called again, this time leaning over to wrap his arms around her waist. "Come on, we should take a break, we should get snacks, or just... like talk or something, I missed you all break and now all you want to do is study? It's not even OWLS year..." he complained lightly, leaning his head on her shoulder and snuggling in close to her.​

Sam turned a page in her textbook, trying her best to concentrate. She really needed not to fall behind this semester, or well, ever again. She needed to make sure she didn’t have any distractions...it wasn’t very easy when her boyfriend was snuggling right up to her and making her heart melt. Well, she could use a break, but Zennon hadn’t been studying with her. He was just...watching, and whenever she looked at him, he gave her that god-gorgeous smile. The slytherin attempted to ignore his call, instead scribbling some information she read in the textbook on the piece of parchment in front of her. She sighed, realising she had made a mistake. This was of absolutely no use. "Hey," she said finally, trying to hide her smile, with failure. "I know it’s not OWL year," she giggled, he could be so silly sometimes. "But it’s best not to fail, right? I mean, it’s important if you want to get a job and just generally have a life, because you’ll have enough money to live off, from a job that you received because you studied so hard at school." She paused for a breath and turned to Zennon with a cheeky grin. "But fine, let’s take a break. I need one too," she agreed, resting her head on his. "How about we get snacks and talk? It would be nice to catch up." The sixth year had to make herself not stress about the year ahead, after all it was too early in the semester to freak out about reading and memorising information from school books.​

"Could've fooled me you know, you work so hard sometimes I wonder if you have anything other than class work in that beautiful brain of yours." He teased, holding her a little bit tighter. There were others in the library, but no one was really paying them any attention, which was probably just as well considering they didn't want to be disturbed, or at least, Zennon didn't. "True, I guess. You know I want to be a healer, I don't even know why I'm bothering with like, Astronomy." He shook his head. Sometimes he was sure he was just trying to make his own life worse. Everything with Rowan and Elsie not withstanding, there was something about the way they kept to themselves these days that was worrying him a little. "Have you thought any more about what you want to do?" He asked, realising it wasn't really something they had talked about. He was glad that she had agreed to take a break though, which is what he'd wanted pretty much since he'd sat down at the beginning of this little study session. They had been studying together for ages now, only these days were a bit different because he could distract her in easier ways.​
-sorry this isn't great-​

Sam had been trying to study for the past hour but Zennon being here was way too distracting. Not that she didn't want her boyfriend around, of course she did, and she supposed the semester was still much too young to stress this much about school. She couldn't help it, it was part of who she was. A stress freak. She giggled at Zennon. "Why, thank you, Z," she winked at him, taking that sentence as a complete compliment. "I do love books. And school. It's fun. What can you do," she shrugged, then smiled as she met Zennon's gaze again. She pondered what he was saying and nodded, taking a moment to respond. "Well, it's always good to have a backup plan, right? I mean, I don't even know what I want to do. I change my mind constantly, I have trouble choosing my electives. I'm an absolute mess. But at least one of us has it figured out," she said. It was mostly true, whenever someone asked Sam a question to do with her future she would freak out. It happened more often when she was younger, she was outgrowing it. But it was still a possibility. "Or you know, you could be doing Astronomy just for interest. You just haven't yet found out that you secretly enjoy it." Sam said all of this with as much of a straight face as she could, it being a half joke, half truth statement. At his question, she simply sighed and shook her head. "I don't know," she replied honestly. "I mean, maybe teaching would be nice, or just something to do with kids...there's also the ministry but I'm not too into about that, if I'm honest."

Zennon grinned at Sam, enjoying the attention she was giving him. He leaned forward and kissed her softly on the jaw. "You know I'll always support you, whatever you do. I know what I want, so all my attention can be focused on helping you figure out what you want too. Maybe you want to travel, or maybe you'll decide that you just want to lay around the house all day and read books, in which case, I have a house and I have books, so, you're set!" He added, laughing with her. Spending time with Sam was always fun, she brought out the more playful and intimate side of him that he barely even noticed he had of himself. This whole year had been a whirlwind of things, last year too, so it was nice when they could just have some down time together before things picked up again. "Maybe you don't even want to work in the magical world?" He offered instead, knowing both his parents had made a similar decision as dancers, though they could move between. "You've still got plenty of time, Love, we can do it together." He reassured her. He knew she got stressed about things easily, it was one of the more annoying points of her personality, that she wasn't great at knowing how or when to back out and just relax. Taking that point into account, Zennon moved behind Sam, and reached down to her shoulders, giving them a little squeeze. "Want a neck rub whilst we take a break?"

sorry for the delay :r

Sam smiled at Zennon, appreciating that he was here with her right now. It wasn't easy having a conversation about what her future plans were, not now anyway. When she was younger, the girl could have answered in a heartbeat, her mind had been set on one thing: being a journalist. But she wasn't part of the Hogwarts Monthly anymore, she had lost interest which had surprised her, maybe scared her a little even, because now her mind was full of uncertainties and she wasn't sure what her interests were anymore. "I gotta admit, those do not sound like bad ideas. I could definitely travel." She cracked another smile when he mentioned his house being full of books. That, she could definitely work with. "And I could, you know, casually come to your house all the time. Um, for you of course," she added quickly, half-teasing her boyfriend. Yes, she'd go for the books, but she loved spending time with him. "See, I never imagined myself not working in the wizarding world...what if...I work in both worlds?" she said suddenly, glancing at Zennon. Surely it wasn't that uncommon for magical folk to lead a sort of double life? "Oh, yes please," she sighed wistfully when Zennon offered her a neck rub.​

Zennon laughed lightly at Sam. "Good, coz it's all I've got as suggestions go so far," he told her, thinking about the things he'd talked about with his parents and with the twins. "The twins don't really know what they want to do yet either. I know Elsie is looking at a couple of potentials, Auror, Healer, and something else I don't remember off the top of my head," he said, frowning slightly at the memory. Rowan wasn't totally sure either and after everything she'd been going through this year, of which Zennon wasn't greatly aware of it. The troubles of a teenaged girl were a little bit beyond him to be honest. Rowan and Elio were friends, now they weren't. It was complicated. "I'd like to travel one day, not going to live, but it would have to be after my training. I don't want to miss out on a spot because I've gone off travelling, who knows what would happen?" He'd wanted to be a healer for so long that the prospect of being anything else, or anything happening to prevent that was a harrowing one. "Oh, for me is it?" He asked, looking over at her with a grin. "Sure there's nothing else you want?" Spending time with Sam was nice, and he really liked being around her. But if he was honest, he always felt that something was missing, not that he would ever tell Sam that, since he didn't know what it was and saying something like that would just upset her, which he definitely didn't want to do. Zennon raised an eyebrow at her suggestion to work in both worlds. "I'm sure it's been done before, so I don't see why you can't do that, anything in particular holding your interest?" He was curious to see what kind of ideas she had, because he wanted to support her however he could. He ran his fingers down the side of her neck as he thought about it, getting into the massage a little bit. She really needed to learn to relax more, yet she continued to hold herself to ridiculously high standards and Zennon just wished she would come down to Earth a little more so he could help her.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back