Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Chaos (Kiara)
Wand
Springy eleven inch Aspen with billywig stinger core
Arthur had to admit, maybe he had been wrong. He had thought everything with Rose was just harmless fun. But Apollo still wasn't speaking to him. Violette had left school, too. He sighed, poking at his lunch. He really hadn't made many friends around here. It was starting to get a bit lonely, especially without Avaria and her boundless energy. He sighed again, quiet as he thought over ways to make Apollo pay attention to him.

Kiara came to the breakfast without expecting to meet any friends, this time she wasn't looking forward to meet someone she had met before, but she didn't want to stay alone. "Hi!" French girl confidently sat next to the boy and smiled at him. "How is it going?" she asked while glancing at him and drank juice.

Arthur was startled from his thoughts when a girl sat down next to him. He raised a brow, looking around. She really was talking to him. "Hello," he greeted. He took a bite of his eggs. "Who are you?" He asked, looking the girl over. He didn't recognize her. Maybe she was the transfer student, she looked about his age.

Kia smirked when boy looked around. Of course, who is she? There was a lot of right answers and only one that fitted there. "Right, I am Kiara. From Ravenclaw, fifth year. I transfered last year from Beauxbaton. We are in the same year, aren't we?" it would be awkward if he actually was older or younger, and she got everything wrong. She was kinda used to not being noticed by her year, but it would be more weird for her if she made mistake like this.

Arthur sipped his juice, looking her over. "...yes. Gryffindor. Arthur." He introduced himself, offering out his hand. "Beauxbatons is the French school, isn't it? They're usually here- the quidditch team, anyway, for the championships." He mused, setting his drink back down.

Kiara shook his hand. "Glad to finally put together you and your name" she smiled at him. "Oui, it's Academy if being more specific, but yeah, it still is French school. Yeah, I saw their last year game, extremely short." she lightly giggled, she wasn't really into eating serious breakfast so she just threw peppermint candy in her mouth. "How was your break?" she looked at him with soft smile.

Arthur started eating his breakfast, glancing over at the girl. He shrugged when she asked about his break. "Boring. The twins are too young for anything interesting and my sister left home. My parents are normal," he shrugged, glancing back to her. "How was yours?" He returned.

Kiara smiled as Arthur talked about his holidays. "Alright, that actually sounds boring. Why didn't you hang out with friends?" she lightly frowned and looked at him with interest. "Surely more interestig. Went to France with uncle, spent time with friends and hanged out with uncles and yeah," she drank her juice, went through her hair with her hand and cheerfully smiled. "What's your favorite country? Or maybe you have favorite place to be?" she decided to go to questions that would make her understand a bit better, maybe. If he won't decide to stay quiet, but she really hoped that he wouldn't.

Arthur shrugged. "Don't have any," he replied simply. Since Apollo wasn't talking to him, he didn't have any. He shrugged again, poking at his food. "Never really been anywhere outside of New Zealand," He replied easily. "Usually just hang out in my room."

Kia put her hand in front of her mouth and felt guilty, she expected everything, but just not that. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. You know what? Count me as your friend then," first, she liked to talk with him, at least by this moment and also she tried to make up for her mistake. She felt bad about that. "And never really been out of Hogwarts or your dorm?" she raised eyebrow and sheepishly smiled. Kia kinda felt like she was going a bit too far, but she still tried to get answer out of him. That wasn't really private theme, was it? "What about your favorite in Hogwarts or just in New Zealand? Brighstone Village? Honeydukes? Gambol and Jape's?" she hopefully asked, maybe she guessed at least something.

Arthur raised a brow, picking up his drink and sipping it. "You're very talkative," he replied easily. "There's a tree out by the lake. I like to climb up, sit in the branches, read stories." He shrugged. "My family owns a bookstore," he offered. His aunt Kari lived there now, with her new husband. He couldn't say he'd been surprised when Aunt Kari and Professor North had eloped in Cairo. Apparently he'd left the school because his aunt was pregnant and had taken up tutoring closer to the bookstore. He found it amusing, oddly enough, though he missed having the Professor at the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back