Quidditch Lessons

Ares nodded absently as she said she wasn't sure where Vivienne went. He smirked as Arianna asked him what was happening between Vivienne and Oliver "Who knows?" he asked with a shrug. The same way who knows how I feel about you he thought absently before chasing the thought away, We're just friends he tried to convince himself.

"We'll have to keep an eye on them during the holidays" Ari said. She and Viv were going to be spending the whole holidays together, so Ari knew she would be able to get something out of her... Talking about Viv and Oliver made Ari want to ask Ares about him. She wondered if he was still with the Slytherin he was with at the Haunted forest party. The memory made her stomach turn slightly.

Ares nodded understandingly, he knew him and Oliver had to discuss her at some point, they were next door neighbors! Well practically. There were no houses between them but they both had large yards. The Ravenclaw looked up at the sky and for the first time noticed how dark it was getting, he smiled at Ari, "We should probably head back soon." he said absently.

Ari glanced up at the sky, surprised to see the darkening sky. She sighed
"Funny how we came down here to fly... but we haven't really done much of that" she said, smiling, alittle tiredly. She closed her eyes briefly
"I'll see you later then" she said, trying not to let reluctance enter her voice.
"I might stay out here a little longer" she told him quietly, eyes still closed. She was enjoying the night air.

Ares smiled as she said she'd stay a bit longer "I guess we shall both stay a bit longer than" he said with a shrug. "I was told to never abandon a pretty girl or its bad luck for seven years!" he joked.

Arianna was glad the sun had gone down, as the darkness hid her blush
"Wow, seven years?" she said, trying to joke it off
"You'd better stay then" she said, unable to keep from smiling at him. It make her happy that he wanted to stay with her. Happier than it should she scolded herself. They were just friends after all.

Ares laughed as Arianna told him he better stay. He tried not to stare as she smiled at him she has such a pretty smile he thought before mentally slapping himself and looking away with a cough to hide his shame "Have you chosen your electives yet?" he asked curiously without thinking.

"Not really" Ari said a little nervously.
"We had a change in Head of House, so it all got a bit confused... Have you?" she said. Truthfully, she had no idea what to do about her electives. First of all, they didn't have a list of the available ones, and secondly she didn't know how to let Proffesor Merrythought know which she wanted to take. Hoping that it would all work out, she sighed.

Ares shrugged as he realized it was a stupid topic to bring up as he still wasn't comfortable with telling anyone he decide to take two of the hardest subjects. "It'll all work out" he said with a small smile.

Arianna sighed again, heavily this time
"I hope so" she said. The future was so daunting. She was finding herself becoming more aware of it now.
"Enough of all this gloom" she said impatiently, sitting up. Unaware that there were leaves in her hair, and stuck to her clothes, she looked at him. Opening her mouth to speak, Ari realised she didn't have anything to say, and shut it, feeling rather stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back